glad to hear junsu's and wooyoung's

I'm proud of themm!!! giving us a better perf. always each day

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest widdy

traceyng111 thank you for sharing Ur so fast!! ^^

Inkigayo perf was great!!! but they seemed so tired though.... poor boys working their butts off :( 2PM fighting!! and yellow outfits looked kinda nice too

I love Music Core perf the most It was awesome and powerful imo

Junho is really caring about others even before himself I love him so much <33 I remember in Idol Show Episode 10 where Taec climbed up there to hide under the ceiling.. Junho told him that it was dangerous..and his face really showed how much he was worried about Taec... such a nice boy and he's really amazingly talented too in both terms of vocal and dancing

edit: Taec's rap was my fav today.. his expressions were ohsohot and his eyebrow makes him look badass...so sexi

cat1bbj.jpg

cat2a.jpg

cat3r.jpg

2pminki.jpg

10jeom.gif

cat4o.jpg

cat5f.gif

junkay.gif

junyoung.gif

taecjay.jpg

taecjay2.jpg

I absolutely love Jay's shave now It looks so cool..both sides

jayjkr.jpg

cutiec.jpg

jay2q.gif

2PM boys are such gentlemen... they are like girls' bodyguards xD

myman.gifmyman2.gif

I can see what these kids will look like when they're grown up lol

alsf1.png

cr: bestiz, as tagged

music core performance was the best!! =] =]

i have a question, can anyone show me a video of khun singing in english? is there one? lol

Accually,he did sing many english songs,[ you can find out in Hot Blood meeting or Idol Show in some episodes.etc,. ]

But this one is my fav! enjoy~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFZPWoGiJPk

( NichKhun Special Stage 'Don't Wanna Try' - K-POP Zone 2PM in Osaka 081216)

Credit : Symbelmyns@Youtube)

Guest mika.16

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/9029/myman2.gif

^where is that from???

omggg all of them are such gentlemen!! =)))

i love how they dont act too cool (cept only on stage which they have to!), and you can really tell they enjoy their fans' reactions (i hate it when celebs try to act too cool in front of fans) 2pm always have a cheesy smile and clap along with their fans =))))so cute.

todays perf was great.

tho i really loved the music core intro.. the shakey one?? or was that today?? lol

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

[HQ] Star Golden Bell (2009-04-25).avi [687.9MB]

Jaebum & Chansung & Junho (2PM), Nicole (Kara), AJ, Alex, Bae Seul Ki, Zia, Kim Hyung Min, Lee Ji Ae, Jang Yoon Jung, Ahn Young Mi, Kang Yumi, Kim Dae Hee, Jung Kyung Mi, etc

File renamed in clubbox to 574R Yellow Signal

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of this clubbox. Thanks! :D

2PM - Interivew, Intro, Again & Again Comeback Stage on Inkigayo (2009-04-26) [shewshewbox].avi [60.4 MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Guest nat_yunho

woah.. has watched inkigayo.. cool 2PM.... they're so great.. love them more and more.. again and again.. haha.. woah.. junho nichkhun.. jay b.. great.. !!! smexy.. haha..

its from love generation or something..i totally forgot the rite name of the show..

i think yuri n wheesung was there too..and solbi too..she apparently manage to sit on taec lap..lucky girl ahahha

and taec do a backflip too..

edit..pics from music bank

im worried bout woo..he looks hella tired..i hope he toned down a bit with his diet

he look too skinny now..

bb1971ee42.jpg

08c9736478.jpg

933caf712e.jpg

okcat..

c75703abc8.jpg

2be6c239d8.jpg

4c34e6949f.jpg

credit as tagged + bestiz

Guest baby-swts

their outfits remind me sooo much of Dragon ball Z xD

haha and i dont like jay's glitter thingy on his side head.. it looks weird

nickhuns part of the dance is funny

Guest foreverasian3

I love there performance at inkigayo.~

Yeah, I rewatch Every1 Idol ep 6, with the

foreign girls. It was hilarious to see how nervous

they were in the beginning to see the gorgeous

ladies but then they became

pretty close, I think. ~

2PM can make friends so easily. They are always so caring, plus

they kind of throw away their idol image. Which

I think makes them seem more human. ~

Guest miszmba

i'm really loving junho. re-watching idol show again (and again :P ) and i'm really noticing how genuinely caring he is.

he was so fast getting up from the couch...

"http://img402.imageshack.us/my.php?image=junho4.gif"]%7Boption%7Dhttp://img402.imageshack.us/img402/4089/junho4.gif

who wouldn't want a guy that protective? :wub:

lee junho, you are a true idol!

cr: idol show, Madam2pmsubs, me

Junho is amazing, the reason why I really do like him. I'm glad he's getting more attention now. I have love for all the 2pm members, but a bit more for Junho :P

I really liked their Inkigayo performance, it's definitely a favourite a long with the music core performance. The chanting was really good this time too :D

love today performance , gosh music core & today make up for mnet & music bank BIG TIME!!

love the yellow ( i prefer the red though lol) but the boys look hot & they sound WONDERFUL even better

then yesterday.

Source: NewSen.com

Translated by: ♥ NaNo NaNdOz @ http://asianfanatics.net

2PM the ideal of 'The Dressing Room of Whom?

Recently (Yesterday), 2PM (Chansung, Jun-Ho and Jaebeom) had appear as a special guest on KBS2 Variety Show Star Golden Bell. The group has been recieving popularity amongst the audience with their current hit 'Again & Again'.

The show revealed that there will be a special segment featured on the show about 2PM experiencing a new 'Gag Concert Corner' of the dressing rooms of their seniors, to see which will be their ideal. The segment is called 'Star Golden Bell 2PM KBSTV' (for now).

The Star Golden Bell MCs revealed that the segment starts at 2PM's dressing room and see what each of the members dressing room looks like. The women will come in see which dressing room they liked the most and explain why. The segment will show who is the big player and who is favoured amongst the women.

In addition Lee Jun-Ho commented on, 'The girl will like choose someone else over me which I liked'?

On the same day of recording, the PM broadcast on show and ask 2PM questions like 'Who feels the sexiest the most when he feels like it?' A member answered '... After having a shower, he usually wears a pink underwear (spoilers - check youtube for videos). And then everything will usually burst into laughter.

In addition, the group also performed their hit 'Again and Again' and showed their amazing dancing moves.

cr. ♥ NaNo NaNdOz @ asianfanatics

so i guess we going to see more of the boys on star golden bell , & they going to go to

other stars dressing room?

Guest yum-O

I like Inkigayo performance best. I'm very much digging those sleeveless outfits. :ph34r::sweatingbullets: Khun's haircut shocked me when I first saw it, but now I'm liking it. He's my favorite, but he's not my kind of guy. I like someone who looks manly, kind and polite. So sometimes, I can't decide between Taec and Khun. Aww Khun..you're doing this (haircut) for me, right?? keke... :lol: and OMG the the recent ep. of Starking is awesome!! Taec and Wooyoung are so funny!! I hope Taec will be on the Starking more often. :P

Guest Ella_Kwan

Today's performance was the HOTTEST! LOL

Everything went right! EVERYTHING that was ANTICIPATE to their comebck to be was SHOWN in this preformance!

The Dance was sync, the mics & b/r music FINALLY are compatable & sound great.

The Fan chant is on time, the cam work is good. & the Stage was not to big & not to small! lol

They sound sooooooooo good, compared to the 1st come back be/c of the mic stuff...

But still! SO PROUD OF OUR BOYS! HEHE! YEAH!

Guest monVIP

090424 Music Bank Comeback

DO NOT HOTLINK. TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

th_1240590515_090424006.jpgth_1240675174_090424wy.jpgth_1240675174_090424sung3.jpgth_1240675174_090424sung2.jpgth_1240675174_090424sung.jpgth_1240674687_090424ok.jpgth_1240674687_090424knj.jpgth_1240674687_090424jun.jpgth_1240674687_090424jay.jpgth_1240674292_090424ohmygod.jpgth_1240674292_090424allll.jpgth_1240674292_090424all2.jpgth_1240674292_090424all1.jpgth_1240674292_090424all.jpg

cr: Onedayholic, 2oneday

th_1240666943_wy03.jpgth_1240666943_wy02.jpgth_1240666943_wy01.jpg

cr: True Color, 2oneday

th_1240676546_090424_chanrakkhun_05.jpgth_1240676366_090424_chanrakkhun_06.jpgth_1240676366_090424_chanrakkhun_04.jpgth_1240676366_090424_chanrakkhun_03.jpgth_1240676366_090424_chanrakkhun_02.jpgth_1240676366_090424_chanrakkhun.jpg

cr: Chanrak Khun, 2oneday

th_1240682840_IMG_2340.jpgth_1240682840_IMG_2318.jpgth_1240682840_IMG_1160.jpg

cr: Way To Jay, 2oneday

a ton more on 2oneday.

Guest thealien.

Because Jay is the HOTTEST leader there can ever be,

parkjaebum01.jpg

parkjaebum02.jpg

parkjaebum03.jpg

parkjaebum05.jpg

parkjaebum06.jpg

parkjaebum07.jpg

parkjaebum08.jpg

© as tagged. and bestiz. DO NOT HOTLINK.

-i've notice that they all wear matching watches. o-o sooo cuutee.

purple out fits= purple (jelly) watches.

yellow outfits= yellow watches. SO CUTE!

and sry if i lag ur computer.

I just found these on youtube. They've probably been shared. But nonetheless,

here it goes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnhKG3c6UdI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ50r10BDnM

-i miss taec and his tight pants.

Guest M'Valane87

Inkigayo sure know how to make artists and idol group look and sound good, don't they?

Out of all of their performances I like Inkigayo the most...but I'm a bit bias toward them so... happy.gif

They kinda remind me of bees 9182b7d3.gif in their outfits but cute looking ones of course.

Junho kinda scared me during the beginning when he did that flip; it look like he was gonna hurl himself right at the camera.

I love Junsu's voice; it's magical.

Happy belated birthday Jae birthday.gif

Archived