Lady Gaga

Guest sonwily

itemprop="headline" style="color: rgb(59, 55, 59); font-size: 1.833em; padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; line-height: 1.05em; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Lady GaGa: 'New track Partynauseous is about Indonesia'
Lady GaGa has revealed that her upcoming collaboration with Kendrick Lamar is about her canceled tour date in Indonesia.

The singer will feature on the US rapper's new cut 'Partynauseous', which will be released on September 6, and has admitted that the track relates to her troubles with Jakarta.
lady_gaga_05_wenn5892811.jpg lyricsflicks-lady-gaga-kendrick-lamar.jp
"I wrote "PARTYNAUSEOUS" about Jakarta, and my relationship with that country," GaGatweeted. "Wishing I could "get high with the enemy" and make peace.

"Once @kendricklamar + I started talking about life + his forward thinking views about love + hip hop the song became something more," GaGa added.
showbiz_lady_gaga_indonesian_protests_3. showbiz_lady_gaga_indonesian_protests_1.
Lady GaGa was forced to cancel her 'Born This Way Ball' show at the Gelora Bung Karno stadium on June 3 over security fears.

Groups including the Islamic Defenders Front (FPI) had threatened violence if the singer went ahead with the show, claiming that her revealing outfits and provocative dance moves would corrupt the country's youth.

Meanwhile, GaGa will release her third studio album ARTPOP in spring 2013, with a formal announcement due next month.
Source

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

itemprop="headline"Lady GaGa reveals three new song titles

Lady GaGa has registered three new song titles on her BMI.

The singer has officially listed the tracks with Broadcast Music, Inc, which collects royalties for artists, indicating that the songs will probably be used for a future release.

music_lady_gaga_btw_twickenham_1.jpg

The song titles appear as 'Candy Art', 'Cold Hearted richard simmons' and 'CRWTH' (which is also known as 'Clock Spins'), according to ladyxgaga.com.

Previous Born This Way collaborators Paul Blair (aka DJ White Shadow) and Jeppe Laursen are listed as co-writers, while unknown musician Megan Jaqulinn has also been credited.

The new tracks are expected to be included as part of her third studio album ARTPOP, but that has yet to be confirmed.

Meanwhile, Lady GaGa recently announced that her next record ARTPOP will be a multimedia experience.

The star explained that the new material will not only be released in traditional CD and digital formats, but will also form part of an interactive app.

Source

• 1 month later...

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1.833em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.05em; color: rgb(59, 55, 59); padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "RedOne making "good songs" for Lady GaGa's new album 'ARTPOP'RedOne has confirmed that he is currently working on Lady GaGa's third studio album.
The producer has been trading ideas with the singer for her next collection ARTPOP and revealed that he has been experimenting with "different kinds of productions".
gaga-11.jpg music_redone_0.jpg
"We've been sending ideas," RedOne told MTV. "We couldn't get together in the studio, but we've been sending ideas back and forth.
"It's very focused on writing really good songs and, of course, with the vibe of different sounds, different kinds of productions."
He continued: "I don't want to say so much, because I don't know what's going to happen. To be honest with you, I don't know what's going to happen with the songs.
"My intent is the same thing: make history. If we don't feel like this is part of history again, we're not going to do it, but we're enjoying [the process]. We love doing music, so it will be interesting to see what's going to happen."
music_lady_gaga_btw_twickenham_2.jpg
The musician admitted that he is working on dance-orientated tracks with Lady GaGa and wants to make a "crazy" song.
"I don't want to promise anything but, of course, that's always the intent," he explained. "To be honest with you, it's all about good songs. 
"You can go crazy as you want sonically, which is always what I try to do, but it's always about good songs. Number one is to make a dance song that is like, 'Oh my God!'"
Lady GaGa's new album ARTPOP is expected to be released worldwide in spring 2013.
Source

• 3 weeks later...

Lady GaGa has 50 songs, fresh collaborations for new album 'ARTPOP'

Lady GaGa has teased further details of her new album.
The singer revealed that she has written 50 songs for her third studio album ARTPOP, which is scheduled to be released in spring 2013.rexfeatures_1991479d.jpg rexfeatures_1973347g.jpg"I have written like 50 songs," GaGa tweeted a fan earlier this week. "I don't know what will rise to top. But that's how I wrote the fame/the fame monster."
Speaking to another fan about the possibility of new collaborations, she added: "I'm not sure yet. Stands pretty firm on its own. 
"I'll release collabs regardless if they're on album or not, that's what's nice about app. I can upload new material all the time."
GaGa later concluded: "Everyone needs to keep calm + trust mother. relinquish control of ARTPOP. Erase your preconceived notions of my music. #ARTPOP2013."
Earlier this year, Azealia Banks confirmed that she has worked with Lady GaGa on a new track, but wasn't sure whose project the song would feature on.
Source

• 1 month later...

Lady GaGa has "a lot of work left" on 'ARTPOP' album, says producer
Lady GaGa's producer Zedd has revealed that there is still "a lot of work" to do on her next album ARTPOP. 
The German EDM producer and DJ explained that both of their busy schedules have slowed down work on the LP.
Lady Gaga born brave bus
"The problem with her is obviously that I'm busy and I tour a lot, but she's probably a lot busier than I am, so it's hard to find time to work on something together," he told MTV.
"We've been working on it for over a year now. There's still a lot of work left, so we're definitely gonna work on this project for the next month." 
Asked about their progress on the record, he said: "I did about 10 ideas, and they were all between almost finished songs up to the piano, and then when we were on tour together in Asia for almost two months.
"We had a lot of time to go back and forth and pick the ones we really like and work on them. But they're still all really rough - it could be five, it could be 10, it could be anything we want."
Zedd, who has worked with Justin Bieber, Black Eyes Peas and Skrillex, also admitted that he isn't afraid of being honest to GaGa about their studio sessions, adding: "It took a day or two to kind of get used to that, but now it's totally fine. 
"I can say, 'That was not good. You can do better'. And when it's good I'll say 'It's great'."
GaGa is currently on the North American leg of her 'Born This Way Ball' world tour, which wraps up in March. 
Source

• 3 weeks later...

Lady GaGa could lose millions after canceling 'Born This Way' tour

Lady GaGa could end up losing millions after being forced to cancel the remainder of her 'Born This Way Ball' world tour.
The singer had to pull out of the last leg of the worldwide jaunt to have hip surgery, after which doctors have ordered her to rest.
Lady Gaga performing in concert at Forum Assago Milan, Italy - 02.10.12 Mandatory Credit: Marco Piraccini/WENN.com

However, the star's insurers could argue that the injury was inflicted upon her by herself after she admitted that she had been hiding the chronic pain for a while.
"GaGa's insurers will be going through her policy with a fine-toothed comb," a source explained to The Sun. 
"They could argue her injury was her own fault for working too hard and scheduling too many dates - so she may be the one who ends up footing the bill."
Refunds have been offered to fans who had passes to attend the remaining shows across North America.
GaGa was intending to release her third studio album ARTPOP later this year.
Source

• 2 weeks later...
Guest heheomg

is this topic only meant for her fans? because i totally can't stand lady gaga anymore ._. actually for a while now.

just dance was catchy, so was poker face, love game. maybe paparazzi was bearable. then it went downhill from there. born this way was just a terrible mess. and it so does sound like madonna's express yourself.

now all she does is try to outdo herself with all the ridiculous costumes and i really think she has become as crazy as this character that she creates. this long break from her was needed but now she's back...

she keeps talking about how weird and different she is, but she was pretty "normal" back then anyway. and i call BS on her supposedly being bullied in high school.

wearing meat and arriving in eggs...still just boring now. *yawns*

• 4 months later...

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 14.98263931274414px;"Lady Gaga confirms 'Applause' as first 'ARTPOP' single, reveals coverLady Gaga has confirmed that her new single will be 'Applause'.
The title was widely rumored earlier this week after the singer's make-up artist Tara Savelo posted an image of her coloring in the artwork for what appears to be her new release on her Littlemonsters.com social network site.Lady GaGa 'ARTPOP' promo image

However, Gaga confirmed the track as her first ARTPOP single release on Twitter this evening (July 28).
The single's cover, which was shot by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, was subsequently revealed by WWD. It features a close-up of Gaga as a pierrot with smeared make-up and a black headwrap.
The cover of Lady Gaga's single 'Applause'
The 'Alejandro' singer has also announced that fans can now preorder her new LP on August 19 rather than the originally announced September 1.
She wrote: "Due to public anticipation ITUNES will now offer preorder for ARTPOP album/app AUG 19 the same day you can purchase my new single 'Applause'."
ARTPOP - the star's first studio album since 2011's Born This Way - will be released on November 11.
She will perform 'Applause' for the first time at this year's MTV Video Music Awards in Brooklyn, New York on Sunday, August 25.
Source

• 2 months later...

Lady Gaga's Car Crash Scene in Machete Killstumblr_mss4ie1Gmf1r3fv6wo1_250.gif
tumblr_mss4ie1Gmf1r3fv6wo4_250.gif
tumblr_mss4ie1Gmf1r3fv6wo6_250.gif
Photo credits to the owner
---BV_tV89CAAA7G3J.png
Photo credits to the owner
[Thanks to JunreyCio, kukuxumusu for the tip]

• 1 month later...

Lady Gaga poses next to large sculpture from new album 'ARTPOP' artwork

Lady Gaga is seen posing next to the large sculpture of herself which appears on the artwork for her new album ARTPOP.
Pop artist Jeff Koons designed the piece which, on the record sleeve, depicts the singer in white plaster giving birth to one of Koons's shiny, blue Gazing Balls.
Lady Gaga poses next to ARTPOP sculpture

The figure is moulded from stainless steel.
Koons's works were also on show at Gaga's artRave launch party at the Brooklyn Navy Yard last Sunday.
Gaga releases her new album ARTPOP this week.
Source

Lady Gaga: 'I've prepared my whole life to host SNL'

Lady Gaga has joked that she has been preparing to host Saturday Night Live for her entire life.
The 'Applause' singer will guest host NBC's sketch comedy show for the very first time this weekend, having previously only been a musical guest.
Gaga revealed to Access Hollywood that she is very relaxed about this weekend's SNL episode.
"I've been waiting for this moment my whole life," the star said. "I've been rehearsing my SNL hosting performance since I was 4, so I'm okay."
Gaga added that she assured Saturday Night Live's writing staff that she is more than willing to poke fun at herself.
"I actually told them to push it," she said. "I told them to have a good time and not be worried about me being offended or not liking anything. So they really went for it."
The popstar will perform tracks from her new album ARTPOP, in addition to appearing in sketches.
Source

• 2 months later...

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: ProximaNova-Light, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 2.25em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1.11111em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); word-wrap: break-word; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lady Gaga 'can't wait to design performance in space'
Lady Gaga has admitted that she can't wait to perform in space.
The singer is scheduled to perform aboard a Virgin Galactic spaceship in 2015 as part of the Zero G Colony festival event, and is eager to come up with ideas for the unique show.

Lady GaGa performs her song 'Venus'

"I honestly can't wait," Gaga told Harper's Bazaar in the US. "I can't wait to design the performance.
"I'm auctioning off my second seat [on the space flight] to raise money for the Born This Way Foundation.
"I want to make a moment that is about much more than me. Performing in space is such an honor."
She added: "I want to challenge myself to come up with something that will not only bring everyone together but will also have a message of love that blasts into the beyond."
Lady Gaga's latest album ARTPOP topped the US and UK charts upon its release back in November.
Source

Lady Gaga's UK 'artRave' tour sells out in 5 minutes
Lady Gaga's UK tour has sold out in just five minutes.
The 'Do What You Want' singer is bringing her 'artRave: The ARTPOP Ball Tour' to Britain in October.
Tickets went on sale this morning (February 8) at 9am, but were sold out within minutes.
Gaga will play shows in Birmingham, Glasgow and Manchester, followed by two nights in London. She has since added an additional date in Dublin.

MusiCares Person of the Year Gala, Los Angeles, America - 24 Jan 2014 Lady Gaga

Gaga recently announced her delight at performing in space. She is scheduled to perform aboard a Virgin Galactic spaceship in 2015 as part of the Zero G Colony festival event.
"I can't wait to design the performance," Gaga commented. "I'm auctioning off my second seat [on the space flight] to raise money for the Born This Way Foundation.
"I want to make a moment that is about much more than me. Performing in space is such an honor," she added.
Source

Archived