Gazette Thread

Guest sincerelydolly

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blu_anjo

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW .....RIETA ISH SO SMEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

does anybody know what languages Kai can speak

i read on this one site in an interview they had reita said he would like to be kai cuz he can speak 3 dialects or something

Guest Miyavizt

I love Gazette. I love them all. But I just wish we could see Reita without that nose strip that once more.

i think this is Reita without the nose strip thing...but i'm not sure...

reita_01%20(35).jpg

Guest Yume_no_Miyavi

Oh My I want to see the M.R.D. DVD i heard Ruki Cries in it. But i cannot order from the internet because i cannot use credit card ::-cries:: I downloaded it but then it said unkown filetype so it couldnt play it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was so Sad. but..eh someday? hehe I Love Gazette so much. Especially Reita. hehehe

Ahh heres some Ruki

1d832947.jpg

f04cf8f1.jpg

e5f89d91.jpg

ff03d514.jpg

e8425515.jpg

19a077ef.jpg

e117f6aa.jpg

c5f60453.jpg

be052bef.jpg

33b512d8.jpg

ab6ae3e2.jpg

Credit: I have NO Idea i had them all saved and then put them on photobucket sorry.

Oh My I want to see the M.R.D. DVD i heard Ruki Cries in it. But i cannot order from the internet because i cannot use credit card ::-cries:: I downloaded it but then it said unkown filetype so it couldnt play it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was so Sad. but..eh someday? hehe I Love Gazette so much. Especially Reita. hehehe

Do you have bittorrent? I heard there was a torrent for it on some site. I cant remember where...I will try and find it. Yes Ruki cries during Miseinen. I was tearing up also... :(

It's a great concert.

Guest Yume_no_Miyavi

do you have bittorrent? i heard there was a torrent for it on some site. i cant remember where...i will try and find it. yes ruki cries during Miseinen. i was tearing up also... :(

its a great concert.

ahhh yes yes! that thing it was called a torrent? i do not know how to play that though X_X!!!

Ive been Dying to see it i just have it on my computer and every time i go to that folder and see it im likes ::sniffles:: Stupid thing not playing.

ahhh yes yes! that thing it was called a torrent? i do not know how to play that though X_X!!!

Ive been Dying to see it i just have it on my computer and every time i go to that folder and see it im likes ::sniffles:: Stupid thing not playing.

what does it look like?

what does it say when you try to play it?

what file type is it?

Guest Yume_no_Miyavi

what does it look like?

what does it say when you try to play it?

what file type is it?

uh... it has a wmp sign faded its says cannot play the file selected and file type unknown ::-cries::

uh... it has a wmp sign faded its says cannot play the file selected and file type unknown ::-cries::

you probably mught have done this already but have you tried playing the file on WMP and then right clicking on the file shown in the side bar and clicking on web help. it might give you ideas of why its not working and what programs you need in order to play it.

or it could be that you need a certain codec to play it. do you know what codecs are?

im thinking you need the DivX codecs...how big is the file you have right now? is it seperate files or one big one?

Guest Yume_no_Miyavi

It comes in two different like files but i only have one cause i havnt downloaded the other yet but it says... Type: Torrent File Size: 55.0 KB when i try to play it it says something about a codec.

O.O hmm yeah i am Not Really Diggin Reita's hair in those pictures. My Mom does her hair almost exactly like Uruha hahaha

Archived