Gazette Thread

Guest sincerelydolly

It comes in two different like files but i only have one cause i havnt downloaded the other yet but it says... Type: Torrent File Size: 55.0 KB when i try to play it it says something about a codec.

hmm...try going here and downloading the codec pack first.

http://www.divxmovies.com/codec/

pick whichever one is compatible with your computer.

it should not be 55KB. that is probably the torrent file. that isnt the concert itself. that is too little...are you sure you downloaded all of it?? half of the concert should be around 700MB. so in total around 1400MB.

how long did your downlading take for the concert? maybe you accidently saved it in a different folder or misplaced it somewhere. im not sure. that has happened to me before actually.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yume_no_Miyavi

hmm...try going here and downloading the codec pack first.

http://www.divxmovies.com/codec/

pick whichever one is compatible with your computer.

it should not be 55KB. that is probably the torrent file. that isnt the concert itself. that is too little...are you sure you downloaded all of it?? half of the concert should be around 700MB. so in total around 1400MB.

how long did your downlading take for the concert? maybe you accidently saved it in a different folder or misplaced it somewhere. im not sure. that has happened to me before actually.

Took like Five seconds to download haha .

Guest xxingy_XP

^ wow five seconds for a 700 mb clip? that's pretty funny. was it "corrupt"? hoho if my downloads would go that fast, i'd... die of happiness? haha iono.

Ah less make up makes ruki hotter lol

i agree!! xP

Took like Five seconds to download haha .

I think you didn’t download correctly. Did you download the file from the torrent or just the torrent itself? 

Guest ;SulHwa

I was just wondering if someone could upload any of the songs from Gama and PM them to me. I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you <3

I was just wondering if someone could upload any of the songs from Gama and PM them to me. I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you <3

I have the album but I did not rip all the songs but 2 (I only like 2 songs.)

When I have them uploaded I'll PM you.

Oh My I want to see the M.R.D. DVD i heard Ruki Cries in it. But i cannot order from the internet because i cannot use credit card ::-cries:: I downloaded it but then it said unkown filetype so it couldnt play it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was so Sad. but..eh someday? hehe I Love Gazette so much. Especially Reita. hehehe

You don't pay with a credit card for Third stage. I just placed my order of M.R.D with them today.

Guest Yume_no_Miyavi

I have the album but I did not rip all the songs but 2 (I only like 2 songs.)

When I have them uploaded I'll PM you.

You don't pay with a credit card for Third stage. I just placed my order of M.R.D with them today.

Oh Wow What the Crap Really.?! :cough:: <.< >.> Well then uh maybe ill be buying that soon. when i get money.. or somehow talk my Mom into it.

Ahhh..I Know! I Dont know ANYTHING about Torrent or whatever its called. And ididnt know there was a CERTAIN way you had to d/l it

I remember those Gazette doll pictures! If only they were actual dolls like that I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

They were neat pictures.

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

i think kai looks best without make up also

if u watch the m.r.d. dvd Kai uses less make up and looks a lot better with that hairstyle

i think kai looks best without make up also

if u watch the m.r.d. dvd Kai uses less make up and looks a lot better with that hairstyle

Probably. His eyes are already big. The other members eyes are tiny tiny. Without make-up there their eyes are twice as small. =P

P.S. I got 2 new Gazette songs (that were handed out at recent concerts I think?) Credits Ayabie (JPM).

Gazette - Chigire (2005.08) (this one is ok.)

Gazette - Kare uta (2005.10) (I really like this one)

If you want them, PM me. Thanks.

Guest me_thr33

I remember those Gazette doll pictures! If only they were actual dolls like that I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

That's what I thought when I first saw them, too :D

group_0120102.jpg

group_01208.jpg

group_012024.jpg

group_012070.jpg

group_012078.jpg

group_012054.jpg

:lol: :lol:

and speaking of eyes...:

group_012013.jpg

Archived