Gazette Thread

Guest sincerelydolly

Gazette is re-releasing most of their albums, singles and dvds in november so look out for that! People who don't already have them will have a chance to buy them again!

Look on CD Japan and you'll see the full list of them. =)

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gazette is re-releasing most of their albums, singles and dvds in november so look out for that! People who don't already have them will have a chance to buy them again!

Look on CD Japan and you'll see the full list of them. =)

serious? -0-; aww man..i wish i could buy..but i'm banned from buying from the net now

arg ;)

-jungie

Guest Yume_no_Miyavi

::bangs head on desk:: i WANT THEM! i cannot order from the net. Because i cannot pay with credit card cause parents are lame. I Payed for one thing offline before and it was with a check. But i was buying something in the united states.

Guest paranoidtrash

Lol.. I have a credit card but I try to be careful and not go off and buy all the VW things I want..

My mom orders for me online when I ask her.. But I never ask my dad. I get that "You're wasting money" speech. Yea coming from a guy that all he does is save money and wear free shirts. Yep he's one of them. Then again I don't ask my mom that often and I order for my friends too so she doesn't exactly know how much of it is mine (:.

I wish Thirdstage took credit cards though x___x.

Lol.. I have a credit card but I try to be careful and not go off and buy all the VW things I want..

My mom orders for me online when I ask her.. But I never ask my dad. I get that "You're wasting money" speech. Yea coming from a guy that all he does is save money and wear free shirts. Yep he's one of them. Then again I don't ask my mom that often and I order for my friends too so she doesn't exactly know how much of it is mine (:.

I wish Thirdstage took credit cards though x___x.

They will be taking CC (so they say). Who knows when that's going to happen. :mellow:

Guest shocking88

^ Oh, they've been saying that for the last 2 years. :lol: The message on the site that says it, hasn't changed for at least 2 years+. ^^;

^ Oh, they've been saying that for the last 2 years. :lol: The message on the site that says it, hasn't changed for at least 2 years+. ^^;

That's why I said: who knows when that's going to happen. As a business, if you do use CC to charge, you have to pay a fee to all the CC company in order to do that. That's why some little shops only takes cash or money order.

I like Kare uta better. But too bad we can't buy it unless we went to the concerts. O_O

I can't get that song out of my head! It's soooooooooooooooooo beautiful.

yeah kare uta is also a very beautiful song.

love the part they do at around one minute into the song...

I know....it's lovely. Ruki's voice is getting better and better. I just love him to pieces.

I know....it's lovely. Ruki's voice is getting better and better. I just love him to pieces.

is it just me or is his voice getting a lot smoother and clearer?

Archived