Gazette Thread

Guest sincerelydolly

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SleazyTerdz

Yeah, I definitely see the Taion resemblance - cold, wintry sort of setting, the (assumingly) female figure dressed in lacy attire with sort of spastic movements reminiscent to Ruki's movements while being used as a marionette, etc.

Are they running out of ideas?

And am I the only one who thinks Ruki's gloves are Uruha's gloves from the Guren period being recycled into this PV? And that Ruki's red satin outfit kinda looks like Uruha's Guren outfit? O.O

^ I know how you feel. I tend to order from CDJapan more because I love their points system, but shipping is expensive. With YesAsia, you can get free international shipping only when you spend over $39. I'm going with CDJapan on this release. Gah, I need to cut back on spending.

Post Peace & Smile Carnival Interview with the GazettE

http://musicjapanplus.jp/specialfeatures/?...l&sf_id=137

Have you guys read this?

They would be sweating like crazy if they wore sweatshirts if they didn't choose hakamas.

Wow, that would be great if they do release an album this year.

Oh! Japan and overseas release date at the same time?

Funny how Reita wants to go to the U.S., but immediately changes his mind. Haha.

Thanks for the link. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest precious4e

oohh....Gaze really likes to use girls dressed in frilly tutus in their PVs.

distress & coma sounds pretty good. It's one of the best out of their recent releases IMO.

and of course Ruki is as hot as ever.

Guest NO NAME?

^ Same problem here. I had to turn up the volume really loud to hear the music. The PV that we're all seeing is super low quality. Hopefully there will be a HQ version uploaded soon.

I'm curious. Do any of you guys listen to their music on a daily basis? I used to, but I stopped months ago.

^

^Whoa I thought my earphone was busted lol I had to use the new one and I thought the new one is also busted. So the audio has some problems whew. . .

^I listen to The Gazette, their song Calm Envy, Cassis and Guren, alongside Alice Nine. on a daily basis. :blush:

Now for my opinion on Distress and Coma PV. . . all I can say is that Ruki!!!!! You're definitely kickin' some major richard simmons rofl can't help it. . . . HOT=RUKI!!!!!!!!!! *severe nosebleed* I think without a doubt that after a few more replays and hopefully a higher quality release of the PV will make Distress and Coma my next favorite PV besides Guren. . .

The first 40 seconds of DISTRESS AND COMA didn't really get to me. I just like everything BUT that first 40 or so seconds. I originally thought it was going to be the chorus and thought that's a crappy chorus...no real hooks in em. The song's good though, most of Gaze's singles have been good. Now just waiting for a full album. :@

Haha now it reminds me 70% Guren, 30% Taion

that's exactly what i thought when i was watching the PV xD

I'm curious. Do any of you guys listen to their music on a daily basis? I used to, but I stopped months ago.

haha yeh i used to as well, everyday for quite a long time. Now i just listen to their songs once in a while or when they have a new release xD

anyway their new PV is soo good and im LOVING the song xD

I've stopped listening to most J-rock on a daily basis

Even alice nine. only because I started listening to K-pop more.

I don't think I like Gazette any less than before, I just think I've grown tired of them a little.

However sometimes I just go on a Gazette spree

Guest NO NAME?

Gazette News

Posted on March 10, 2009 at 7:33 am

Lots of exciting news for the GazettE!

First off, they’ll be releasing a new album on July 15th called 「DIM」. When more details about that are available, we’ll let you know.

Second, their song 「DISTRESS AND COMA」 will be featured on MUSIC FIGHTER as the march POWER PLAY.

Next, their song 「HEADACHE MAN」 will be featured as the ending theme of the movie, 「ホテルチェルシー」 (Hotel Chelsea), which you can find more information about here.

And lastly, as we mentioned before, 「WITHOUT A TRACE」 will be the theme song for 「ハードリベンジ、ミリー ブラッディバトル」 (Hard Revenge, Milly Bloody Battle).

Source: OHP, Shattered-Tranquility.net

the GazettE's New Album

03.10.2009 - R.

translation : Jacob

source : Official site

In addition to their upcoming single, DISTRESS AND COMA, due out on March 25th, the GazettE announced the release of their new album for July 15th, entitled DIM. More details will be announced later.

Source: JaME

And Happy 7th Anniversary to the band.

Guest Champagne*kisses

man I used to be so obsessed with Gazette, and I had all their earlier albums, it's good to know they are still around lol.

Pwoah, about time they released their new album. I can't wait to hear what they've been cooking up. :D

Downside is that most likely the album will have Guren, LEECH, and DISTRESS and COMA. Probably will have a few of it's B-sides as well.

Guest ladyyehse

YAY new album <3 can't wait for that one! hope its better than stacked rubbish. really didnt enjoy that one that much.

btw their Distress and Coma PV is out.

im downloading at tonarimachi@LJ!

EDIT;

ruki is so damn gorgeous <3

i can see his chest =D

Yay!! A new album. . . well about time for them to release another one. . .I know it would be as good as NIL and Stacked Rubbish (which is my fave album). .

Am thinking that Guren would be included in the new album. Hope so. I love that song!. . . . Can't wait for it. So much excitement going on. . . .

EDIT:

Hmm not sure if someone posted this before me but I'm gonna add the link anyway ROFL

To those who are waiting for the release of the PS Carnival DVD on April here's a preview up-ed on The GazettE's Myspace. Just click the link below to be redirected to the page.

PS CARNIVAL PREVIEW

Archived