Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

20 hours ago, Nakiami Kyoko said:

I thinks is for Marie Claire

Can they release the images even before the month of the magazine issue? Because it was stated on their instagram that YEH was part of their April issue. And the person who uploaded them on dc was someone who had bought the magazine already, so I wasn't sure if it was for Marie Claire. 

Edit: It really is Marie Claire - a lot of people confirmed, and more pics on DCYEH matches the ones advertised on Marie Claire's instagram. 

But on a different note, this activity is very, very promising for her return. I honestly can't wait now! 

• Like 5

On 3/21/2017 at 6:14 PM, Steffie Weffie said:

tumblr_on69ryq8qa1ss7cfoo1_500.png

The magazine has a spread of yoon eun hye, it is also stating that it was taken on jeju island? 

Hide contents

Bonus too cause Gong Yoo is in here. ♥.♥

Finally, new photo shoot for YEH, i miss her so much :wub:

Spoiler

wow this photoshoot was taken in Jeju island , gong yoo had a photoshoot too in jeju island in the same time and both 'll be for Marie Claire April issue , next time i want them have photoshoot or CF with each other :blush:

• Like 7

Looking at those pics make me realized of how I missed seeing her at a magazine spread. She's always such a great model so it's a pity she's rarely taking a mag photoshoot now. By taking this (photoshoot) project I hope we will be seeing her often in the same project (not jus for CF).

But what will make me happy is, when she announces her new acting project. I'm still waiting for that day B)

As always thanks for the updates everyone :)

• Like 4

Yoon Eun Hye Marie Claire

C7xg3zEVsAEE-ZO.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye wore 'Celine' Hand-Painted Dress for Marie Claire Korea April 2017 cr owner

C7xMK0VVQAAE-BB.jpg#YoonEunHye for #MarieClaire April 2017 wore #Burberry Broderie Anglaise Ruffle Cotton and Lace Dress cr owner 

C7xKq1KVsAAQHB4.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye - Marie Claire April 2017 in #SalvatoreFerragamo Bouganville Three Quarter Sleeve Floral Dress cr owner

Cr: Eleenawiria Twitter

• Like 5