Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

So at least now we know why she still didn't announced her comeback project yet since she's so busy preparing her new coffee shop in Thailand. I'm glad for that cause she does the things she loves. But I hope she doesn't push aside her main job as an actress because that's what made her famous in the first place. Besides many of her fans all over the world are missing her and waiting to see her onscreen...

PS : I'm surprised that she names her coffee shop "by GRACE" not "Jacob's Leader" :huh:

• Like 5

Finally, after ten years I managed to sign in. . . . . 

Howdy my friends, hope you are all still around. I really, really,really missed our georgeous GAL. So many things happened around her but still nothing definite until now ( except the opening of her Cafe in Bangkok).

• Like 6

Am I the only one who feels sad and frustrated when there's so many of the latest hit dramas being raved about, with insistent updates and fun and intimate videos of co-stars posted everywhere and new drama castings while YEH has yet to announce anything? All I can think is "that's the position YEH should be in now..." :tears: I respect and admire as well as appreciate YEH's many successful endeavors but it's really lonely. I so agree with you, @lonetwilight , acting is her main profession. I hope she knows how much her fans miss her. Aisshhhh....who said patience is a virtue...?

• Like 8

'Fifty Shades Darker' Not Your Cup Of Tea? Here Are 5 Korean Dramas To Binge Watch This Valentine's Day

February 3, 2017 at 15:15PM

2. 'The 1st Shop Of Coffee Prince' (2007)

The most talked about Korean drama of 2007, The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince, commonly known as #CoffeePrince, is another gender-bender featuring a talented cast including South Korea's biggest star this year #GongYoo. The drama tells the story of a young woman named Go Eun-chan, played by Yoon Eun-hye, who is mistaken for a man by Gong Yoo's Choi Han-kyul. They strike up a friendship that slowly becomes something more, leading Choi Han-kyul to think he might be gay. This drama offers a wonderful love story and an amazing soundtrack that is sure to linger with you well after you're done watching it.

https://moviepilot.com/p/korean-dramas-to-binge-watch-this-valentines-day/4201829 

I swear there needs to be a reunion for Coffee Prince this year...I can't believe there wasn't a reunion for Princess Hours (Goong) last year...:mellow:

• Like 9

Hi, all YEH fans i'm so happy she's updating new pics and video in her instagram , i've feeling she's preparing us for her return , she's so welcome to return back

i'm still waiting for her reunion with gong yoo in any drama or movie . i miss their chemistry together . i prefer a movie for them coz we can watch a mature version of han kyul and eun chan with more mature and sexy scenes may be a married couple  with kids^_^:wub: . Also with lots of promotions , interviews, photoshoots together.

Coffee-Prince-e1451570774652-540x332.jpg

• Like 9

Caption: 'Pretty nails + delicious coffee' - Google translate 

I want her to do my nails!! :wub: She's back in South Korea, it seems? (Jacob's Ladder Coffee Cup is super stylish and matches her nails - I'd not want to throw it away!)

Edit: I really, really wish some of the fan accounts would stop spamming her...it's getting even worse with spamming on YEH's friends pages too...

• Like 4

Wow so many updates from her Instagram lately, hoping this is a hint of her comeback in the near future B)

Since yesterday many Korean medias are posting her Instagram (the video of her in the car) saying that she will return (to dramaland/movieland ?) this year ^_^

Thanks you all for the updates :)

• Like 5