Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Nam Joo-hyuk offered lead role in ‘Bride of the Water God’

Updated : January 05 2017
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170105
Model-actor Nam Joo-hyuk on Tuesday denied media reports that he had accepted an offer to play the lead role in the TV drama “Bride of the Water God.”

“It is true that Nam Joo-hyuk received an offer to play the male lead of the drama, but nothing has been confirmed yet,” said YG Entertainment, which represents Nam.
cr: heraldcorp

What about our Yoon Eun Hye in this drama ?
20090419183213593.jpg

I could not post any comment on soompi before there was a bug.during 3 days
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Gracedberry said:

Nam Joo-hyuk offered lead role in ‘Bride of the Water God’

What about our Yoon Eun Hye in this drama?

i don't know, if I'm not wrong the main character {the girl) is in her teens , so I don't think they will cast someone in her 30th , i think it will be someone young( twenty)

• Like 3

On 1/6/2017 at 6:53 PM, yooneunhyetn said:

YoonEun Hye - Samantha Thavasa

Thanks for the pics, but I think these are old photos since she's not the model for ST anymore. Nevertheless she looks pretty here :wub: 

Regarding "Bride of the Water God" I think they will go for a younger actress as female lead considering NJH is still young (22 yo). I'm actually surprised they pick him for the male lead since it's not easy to portray a complex character like Habaek.

Anyway, this article is about YEH's dramas :)

JAN 05, 2017 | 05:29 AM EST

6 Classic K-Dramas That Launched Korea's Biggest Stars And Helped Spread The Korean Wave

The Korean Wave is experiencing a massive resurgence after hit 2016 dramas like "The Descendants of the Sun," "The Legend of the Blue Sea," and "Goblin" have captured million of hearts in Asia. This resurgence has placed Korean dramas back in the limelight once again after a slight decline or 'slowing down' in the last few years.

If you have been a fan of Korean dramas since the advent of the Korean Wave, then you would definitely remember the classic dramas that played a great role in popularizing Korean dramas in Asia and the rest of the world.

Here are some of the classic dramas that you should definitely binge watch courtesy of Koreaboo.

PRINCESS HOURS

Set in an alternate modern-day Korea, "Princess Hours" tells the story of the Korean crown prince Lee Shin (Ju Ji Hoon), his commoner bride Chae Kyeong (Yoon Eun Hye) and the challenges they overcome together as the future rulers of Korea.

Princess Hours was so popular that the producers developed a spin-off series, "Prince Hours," while also catapulting actress Yoon Eun Hye into Korean Wave stardom.

COFFEE PRINCE

You probably know Gong Yoo today as the star of the hit TV series "Goblin" and the critically acclaimed film "Train to Busan" but what you probably didn't know is that "Coffee Prince" was the show that launched him as a leading man and Hallyu star. Coffee Prince also made Yoon Eun Hye as the highest paid actress of 2007.

Coffee Prince tells the story of a tomboyish woman named Andy (Yoon Eun Hye) who dresses like a guy and lands a job in a coffee shop owned by Gong Yoo's character, Arthur, who subsequently falls in love with Andy.

The series in itself contains homoerotic elements which makes it all the more interesting.

Source : Kpopstarz

• Like 6

Hello everyone - this is actually my first time posting on Soompi. I've recently become a fan of Yoon Eun Hye because of her dramas Princess Hours and Coffee Prince. I was disappointed to see that she wasn't as active in kdrama world as the other actresses but I guess that makes her even more special and exclusive and her acting is phenomenal. Hoping desperately that she'll come back with something soon this year - I'd really like to see her do a role that is different from her usual ones. She was so good in Missing You! And goodness, the woman doesn't age - she looks like she did 7 years ago and yet has the aura of a mature woman (which she should). 

Sending my love from the UK 

:blush:

• Like 10

9 hours ago, asteria1003 said:

Hello everyone - this is actually my first time posting on Soompi. I've recently become a fan of Yoon Eun Hye because of her dramas Princess Hours and Coffee Prince. I was disappointed to see that she wasn't as active in kdrama world as the other actresses but I guess that makes her even more special and exclusive and her acting is phenomenal. Hoping desperately that she'll come back with something soon this year - I'd really like to see her do a role that is different from her usual ones. She was so good in Missing You! And goodness, the woman doesn't age - she looks like she did 7 years ago and yet has the aura of a mature woman (which she should). 

Hello! Welcome to the thread. 

• Like 5

On 1/3/2017 at 11:42 AM, lonetwilight said:

Thanks a lot for new updates about YEH. Especially from newcomers. @GoodInfluence @yooneunhyetn, thank you very much for your effort.

I hope all these updates is a sign that YEH will comeback with her acting project, just like what we're waiting for all along...

Hi @GoodInfluence @yooneunhyetn @Eun Chan:) Thank you for joining the thead! 

Hi All! Happy New Year ^_^

Me too! I really hope all the updates are signs of what we have been waiting for. Looking forward to what is in store for YEH this year.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, asteria1003 said:

Hello and welcome !!!!:)

Image may contain: 1 person

New profile picture for her weibo.

• Like 8

@avidneri1003 @Nakiami Kyoko Hi! And thank you for the welcome :wub:

I was wondering why YEH is active only on her Weibo and not on her twitter or fb? Plus, is she residing in China or SK at the moment, does anyone know? 

Apologies if the above questions have already been answered in the 2500+ pages - I'll admit I only skimmed through them :sweatingbullets:

Edited by asteria1003
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, asteria1003 said:

@avidneri1003 @Nakiami Kyoko Hi! And thank you for the welcome :wub:

I was wondering why YEH is active only on her Weibo and not on her twitter or fb? Plus, is she residing in China or SK at the moment, does anyone know? 

Apologies if the above questions have already been answered in the 2500+ pages - I'll admit I only skimmed through them :sweatingbullets:

don't worry , she lives in SK but the last two or three years she has been more active in China. Maybe she prefers Weibo because she has been attacked many times by anti fans in her country , so I think she feels more comfortable using Weibo instead of twitter or instagram .

• Like 3

This is random...

When T.O.P said in radio star that he once dated a woman who likes to drink, but prefer women who don't drink... I remember Yoon Eun hye. In one of her interviews, she said that she stopped drinking to get married. Huhuhu I see and remember her everywhere. I really miss her. :(

Edited by kwoneunhye
  • Like 1

Yes @asteria1003, @Nakiami Kyoko is right. YEH used to be actived on Twitter, but not anymore after she's been bullied because of something she's posted. I remember YEH's fans have had to reported several twit accounts just because they're always bashed her. Like I said before, it's not easy to be her fans :sweatingbullets:

@kwoneunhye, despite having colaboration in a magazine photoshoot before YEH never show her friendship with TOP publicly. So I don't know if they're really close. But she knows G Dragon for sure since he's a friend of her younger brother.

• Like 4

@Nakiami Kyoko @lonetwilight I see...wow...I can't even imagine why people dislike/hate her - I suppose it's just the jealousy...People really are too much and YEH just about takes it all in her stride.

Speaking of dating - YEH's love life is a mystery. She's like THE ideal woman so WHY hasn't she already been scooped off her feet by a prince charming yet? 

• She can cook (the stuff she makes is apparently very delicious too - she's always baking for people)
  • She is a very good singer (Romance, Dash Girl, The Day, Love is blind...)
  • She is an amazing actress (I don't know why people have been saying her last 3 dramas were poor...to me it just seemed like MHIYD was a little bit of a let down. I mean, the perm was a bit :fearful:)
  • She's extremely athletic (wrestling, boxing, taekwondo etc)
  • She's very strong (X-man days lol)
  • She has a heart of GOLD (honestly, she really, really is probably the warmest and most generous person)
  • Her personality is amazing too - she's friendly with those close to her but shy of strangers, she's talkative, funny
  • She takes care of others and is very polite (Lee Min Ki mentioned that)
  • Oh, she can dance! 
  • She's extremely loyal to her friends as well as projects
  • She's a businesswoman, artist, photographer, editor, director, producer...omo...is she for REAL?

The list goes ooonn....

She's basically the IT girl. I so want to see her happy and settled with someone who we are sure will keep her happy. I also am dying to see her interactions with her babies. Sigh. I heard on the Taxi interview back in 2011 that she wasn't very good with guys and that love is something she doesn't or hasn't worried about - I get a feeling she's not that good when her love life's involved. 

Edited by asteria1003
  • Like 6

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/kim-jong-kook-still-has-feelings-for-yoon-eun-hye

Kim Jong Kook still has feelings for Yoon Eun Hye?

Kim-Jong-Kook,yoon-eun-hye

Apparently, Kim Jong Kook 'still' has feelings for Yoon Eun Hye!

On the 8th's episode of 'Running Man', the members did a lie detector test. When it was Kim Jong Kook's turn, Song Ji Hyo asked, "Do you still like Yoon Eun Hye?" Kim Jong Kook answered firmly, "No," but the lie detector revealed that he was lying about his answer!

SEE ALSO: 'Running Man' reportedly setting up a blind date for Kim Jong Kook

Yoo Jae Suk teased, "You still can't forget her, huh," and Lee Kwang Soo also added, "That's kind of scary and clingy." Kim Jong Kook explained, "Eun Hye, it's a misunderstanding."

Of course, it's all for fun, but still cute to think about!
yoon-eun-hye_1483936058_SSI_20170109093318.jpg
  • Like 3

I love kim jong kook and YEH ~~ they are amazing :blush: I love Running man and before the show ends I want YEH to guest in the show ! Come on YEH , we would love to see you . what about you guys ? 

tumblr_inline_n0mhvvZ18p1r94f0f.gif

Edited by Eun Chan
  • Like 2

QUIZ: How Well Do You Remember “Coffee Prince”?

coffee prince poster

Everyone might be falling in love (again) with Gong Yoo because of his recent hit drama “Goblin,” but the show that shot him to stardom was a little show called “Coffee Prince.” You might have heard of it. More likely, you have probably re-watched it numerous times since its release back in 2007. How well do you remember this K-drama classic? Take the quiz to find out!

the link for the Quiz: https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/09/quiz-well-remember-coffee-prince/

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Nakiami Kyoko said:

QUIZ: How Well Do You Remember “Coffee Prince”?

coffee prince poster

Everyone might be falling in love (again) with Gong Yoo because of his recent hit drama “Goblin,” but the show that shot him to stardom was a little show called “Coffee Prince.” You might have heard of it. More likely, you have probably re-watched it numerous times since its release back in 2007. How well do you remember this K-drama classic? Take the quiz to find out!

the link for the Quiz: https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/09/quiz-well-remember-coffee-prince/

Ahh.. I miss her so much... I hope someday she will reunite again with gong yoo.. chemistry overload.. :)

• Like 3

On 1/8/2017 at 8:33 PM, asteria1003 said:

@Nakiami Kyoko @lonetwilight

Speaking of dating - YEH's love life is a mystery. She's like THE ideal woman so WHY hasn't she already been scooped off her feet by a prince charming yet? 

She's basically the IT girl. I so want to see her happy and settled with someone who we are sure will keep her happy. I also am dying to see her interactions with her babies. Sigh. I heard on the Taxi interview back in 2011 that she wasn't very good with guys and that love is something she doesn't or hasn't worried about - I get a feeling she's not that good when her love life's involved. 

YEH is very private when it come to her personal life. So you won't get any juicy info about her love life. There're several rumors about the guys she has been dating (including KJK, GY and ex-member of Click-B Oh Jong Hyuk ) but she never confirmed it. But if you're her long time fans you will know what I'm talking about :phew:

Funny things is the two ex-member of Baby-VOX, Shim Eun Jin & Lee Hee Jin (on separated interviews), said that YEH will be the next one (among them) who will get married after Kim Ez. So my guess is that they know what we don't know :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Personally I think she will get married to a guy with the same religion since she's a devoted Christian

• Like 4