Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest luzvisms

there is only one amongst plenty of Korean actors and actresses I solely admire Yoon Eun Hye. Happy Birthday my dear yeh. Bless your kind heart. whether or not your active in korea or china you will always be active in my heart and mind. HUGGGGS for yeh from me.

I think a relationship between an actor/actress is fated.

I have come across a lot of actresses over the years but somehow I am not drawn to them...

As you can see, even with your absence, I've resisted any attempt to change my profile pic...

Because in the end, I tell myself, Yoon Eun Hye is a cut above the rest....

Happy birthday YEH!

Praying for an ICONIC lead role in a top rated, critically acclaimed drama and film this 2017!

• Like 9

Got the urge to log in to post my birthday greetings to my ultimate bias, my goddess, Yoon Eun Hye.

Happy Birthday dear YEH , I hope that all your wishes and heart desires will come true, coz you deserve it, I also hope and pray that you would immediately return to our screen with a bang, I also wish happiness and peace of mind to those who have wronged you in the past, so that they will never ever pester you again. Please continue to be an inspiration and source of happiness to us all. God bless you always..

I really really miss you on my screen, please come back soon :bawling:

• Like 7

Guest ferlydee

I thought I already posted my greeting to Yoon Euh Hye, but anyway before I miss the day, here wishing you a very Happy Birthday and just relax and enjoy your birthday with your love ones.  

siqhmyztte9iu5cyv163771h83ees4bb.jpg

To the one and only South Korean actress who makes me love more Asian acting and makes me appreciate her country, Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday to this one in a million, one in a billion gem.

Happy Birthday to Yoon Eun Hye. As a fan, I just want you to be happy and to remain true to yourself, our dear Grace.

5860f3deb48f8c54a2baafda32292df5e1fe7f8f

Cr: baidu 

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

5 Korean Actresses Who Are Always in Designer Clothing

Yoon Eun Hye

insert2.jpg

The actress popularized by Coffee Prince and Princess Hours is also quite known for her penchant for designer clothing. She normally goes for the tailored, classic silhouettes that a girl can never go wrong with. Her go-to designers include Burberry Prorsum, Givenchy, and YSL just to name a few.

Some actresses that included in the list:

Shin Min Ah

Park Shin Hye

Jun Ji Hyun

Han Hyo Joo

(c) PREVIEW

Link: http://www.preview.ph/fashion/5-korean-actresses-who-are-always-wearing-designer-a00034-20161013?ref=home_feed_1%3Futm_source%3DFacebook-Candy&utm_medium=Siteshare&utm_campaign=20161018-KoreansDesigner

• Like 1

Like this girl since Coffee Prince.....haven't heard any drama of hers recently . think the last time i saw her was a cameo in Personal Taste. Hope she'll make another drama and would love to see her with Kim Woo Bin.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/10/2016 at 11:54 AM, Cathgu said:

Like this girl since Coffee Prince.....haven't heard any drama of hers recently . think the last time i saw her was a cameo in Personal Taste. Hope she'll make another drama and would love to see her with Kim Woo Bin.

I really would like to watch her in Movies with Won Bin or Jacky Chan.

• Like 2

I'll wait for your appearance in any art activity next time. I miss your acting, your acting skill shows the character' true inner life with lively pictures. That proves you be an excellent actor. I'm always beside you, Yoon Eun Hye. I believe your return bringing the fresh air to your art career, and make the acting world more fresh, colorful and being human.

• Like 3