Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest ferlydee

Hello YEH's loyalists, lol, I have a nagging issue to ask, I hope you don't mind.  While I was browsing Soompi's forum, I came across of this TV/Movie highest rated shows and searched for YEH;s tv shows whether it is included.  Goong was included in that category, but how come  Coffee Shop was not included the year it was shown, it has high rating compared to some in that category, I think it was not accurate or there was discrimination there.  But anyhow, it's already in the past, but I am just curious as to why Coffee Prince was not included, I am flabergasted, lol.  Sorry if I brought this up, just being nosy, lol.

pearlydee said: Hello YEH's loyalists, lol, I have a nagging issue to ask, I hope you don't mind.  While I was browsing Soompi's forum, I came across of this TV/Movie highest rated shows and searched for YEH;s tv shows whether it is included.  Goong was included in that category, but how come  Coffee Shop was not included the year it was shown, it has high rating compared to some in that category, I think it was not accurate or there was discrimination there.  But anyhow, it's already in the past, but I am just curious as to why Coffee Prince was not included, I am flabergasted, lol.  Sorry if I brought this up, just being nosy, lol.

Lhay said: 2006 and 2007 are the year with most high rating korean dramas especially the weekend drama, i think they based it on average ratings. Goong got 22.20 average rating and Coffee Prince got 24.2%. Jumong, Soonjung, War of Money aired in 2007 got 47.3%, 39.7% and 31% average rating respectively. But I remember Coffee Prince still in Top 10.
HERE, you can see most on this list were sageuk and long weekend dramas which usually preferred by koreans.

The 10 highest-rated drama series in South Korea for 2007 are out. Based on this news report, the top ten drama serials based on average television ratings for 2007 are:

Drama Serial

Average Ratings

Lead Actor/Actress

1. Jumong47.3%Song Il Gook / Han Hye Jin
2. Soonjung/Pure In Heart39.7%Goo Hye Sun / Lee Min Woo
3. Money's Warfare/War of Money31%Park Shin Yang / Park Jin Hee
4. Like Land And Sky29%Park Hye Jin / Han Hyo Joo
5. Taewangsasingi / Four Guardian GodsOf The King28.8%Bae Yong Jun / Moon So Ri
6. Likeable Or Not28.8%Kim Ji Seok / Han Ji Hye
7. Dae Jo Yeong26.3%Choi Su Jong/Park Ye Jin
8. Blissful Women25.2%Yoon Jung Hee / Kim Suk Hoon
9. My Man's Woman24.5%Kim Hee-Ae / Kim Sang Jung
10.Coffee Prince/First Shop Of Coffee Princeir?t=eastasianmovi-20&l=as2&o=1&a=B000X524.2%Gong Yoo / Yoon Eun Hye

Guest InggridV

That is super nice of him........  kindness runs in the family..........

Anywayzzz, happy about the pics that MSM posted...  Seems they had a blast.....

Alwayzzz waiting for YEH news!!

Which sonet site that YEH's brother have? Can i also send him friend request too..?? Im so curious bout YEH family photos. Thanks to chichos

Guest ferlydee

Oh, that was great, lhay and rsu618, that was awesome, now I don't feel kind of upset, just little, lol.Anyway, thanks for the information, you see I am new to K dramas, the first time I watched Lie to Me, by accident, lol, I got hooked on YEH and the rest is history, lol.   And now I'm here, and I wouldn't change this for anything in the world, am I overacting, lol.  Okidok, bye now and b r b.  Thank you guys.

pearlydee said: Oh, that was great, lhay and rsu618, that was awesome, now I don't feel kind of upset, just little, lol.Anyway, thanks for the information, you see I am new to K dramas, the first time I watched Lie to Me, by accident, lol, I got hooked on YEH and the rest is history, lol.   And now I'm here, and I wouldn't change this for anything in the world, am I overacting, lol.  Okidok, bye now and b r b.  Thank you guys.

Guest santaiah178

For any Neris who're missing YEH here's a news about her ;) 
Latest news about YEH's religion activity. She's been reported is spreading happiness through a group of Christian artists called "Gospel Angels".  
http://news.nate.com/view/20140621n01104

And another info, YEH was wearing "Manish Arora"'s collection for her Amway Young Festival event recently
BqjvsXZCMAAGbFc.jpg
Cr : @eleenawiria twitter

santaiah178 said: For any Neris who're missing YEH here's a news about her ;) 
Latest news about YEH's religion activity. She's been reported is spreading happiness through a group of Christian artists called "Gospel Angels".  
http://news.nate.com/view/20140621n01104

And another info, YEH was wearing "Manish Arora"'s collection for her Amway Young Festival event recently

Cr : @eleenawiria twitter

Guest Nila1409

@santaiah178...thank u for that info...when I saw her wearing manish arora's dress (indian designer basic in new delhi )...I'm dreaming what if YEH is doing indian movie , but not masala movies...he he he , maybe with my favorites director Vikramaditya Motwane ( Like His Movie...Lootera etc )...he he he , maybe next time YEH can wear Manish Malhotra Collection (just my thought)...YEH has such a unique sense about fashion and I really2 like it...sorry for my english...

Guest popog

http://news.nate.com/view/20140621n01104Can someone translate? I goggle translate but does not make sense. Is she singing with the group? I would love to hear her sing Christian songs. 

Guest popog

Kim invited the missionaries opened Sunday worship services. (Special segment: Yoon Eun-Hye's sister) date: Sunday, June 22, 2014 at 2: 00 pm venue: Joy attended the parish church in many, thank you. Http://www.joyfulchurch.or.kr/notice/13463 #joyfulchurch #sundaysermon #joyfulnotice # Kim Credit: joyful church facebook

Guest santaiah178

popog said:
http://news.nate.com/view/20140621n01104Can someone translate? I goggle translate but does not make sense. Is she singing with the group? I would love to hear her sing Christian songs. 

Guest Nila1409

@santaiah178....wkwkwkwk...not typical indian movies we seen...u should watching LOOTERA movie, really2 good movies ( not singing and dancing...he he he )...really2 good story , director , cinematography etc ( and of course my favorites director vikramaditya motwane...btw my favorites indian actress is sonakshi sinha )....
:P:D