Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest MCSarangYEH

I see no jewelry only red lipstick and nail polish to complete her chic look, YEH's style so simple yet very very attractive, youthful and colorful kekeke hope to see her shoes too :D :D :D

Guest vinegrace779

She's so beautiful as always..whatever hairstyle or fashion she's into really suits her  :x

Guest InggridV

Thanks for updating new photos of unni. So happy seeing her in recent days. I think she looks more chubby in amway event, isnt she??

As long she is healthy and happy, im happy too for her.. unnie sarangeee :x :x :x

Guest kevin1320

I love love love her dress

I have been searching for her dress but couldnt, anyone has any ideas?

I love when she dressed like this

Guest kaddict15

Hello all,
Just thought I'd check with you guys as to whether there is any truth in this but on the wikipedia website for running man future episodes, it has Yoon Eun Hye appearing in the June 29th episode. Does anyone know if this is the case?
Thanks!

Guest verona67

mellina said:

chichocs

said:

InggridV

said: Thanks for updating new photos of unni. So happy seeing her in recent days.

I think she looks more chubby in amway event, isnt she??

As long she is healthy and happy, im happy too for her.. unnie sarangeee :x :x :x

Guest MarzLaikaL

Hello all,

Just thought I'd check with you guys as to whether there is any truth in this but on the wikipedia website for running man future episodes, it has Yoon Eun Hye appearing in the June 29th episode. Does anyone know if this is the case?

Thanks!

i think, it's not true... as i recall, in one of YEH' s interview, she was asked if there's a chance she'll be a guest in running man... her answer somewhat like, she'd like to but is afraid that her lovelines with KJK will be brought up again & becomes the limelight of the show.. & also she said she didn't want to be paired or something like connected with KJK for the next 10 years.. :D

Guest MarzLaikaL

I love love love her dress

I have been searching for her dress but couldnt, anyone has any ideas?

I love when she dressed like this

try Alexander MacQueen as @SherYah‌ thought so... ;;)

Guest ferlydee

Thank you, thank you for posting the latest photos of YEH, she looks so lovely and healthy.  Her cheeks are showing whenever she smiles.  So happy for her and that dress, so lovely.  Anything she wears, it really fits on her so well, with her slim waist, it fits her perfectly.  Is this the only day for Amway in Busan, China has 3 days.  But anyway, I can always look at the pictures if I miss her and I'm sure, there will be some still photos of her on that movie she is in.  Okay guys, be back later.  

[Video 영상 ] Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 attend Amway Event in Busan Amway Event Video..cr YEH baidu

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzIwNDIxMjQ0.html

20 minutes length, thanks the uploader.. We really missed her :\">

Guest MarzLaikaL

good morning chingus.. got this photo from YEHTerrific Warriors.. it says it's one of the scene in drama 'Big".. and the bag is used by lee da hee.. 

Embedded image permalink