Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest santaiah178

jjsweeter0211 said: class="entry-title" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px;"Yoon Eun Hye to become the first ever Korean actress to grace the cover of ‘Harper’s Bazaar Vietnam’Yoon Eun Hye is currently on her way to attend the opening of a ‘Burberry‘ store in Hanoi. She will also team up with ‘Harper’s Bazaar Korea‘ to shoot a pictorial against the European-Asian fusion culture of the Vietnamese city. But that’s not all as the actress has also been recruited by ‘Harper’s Bazaar Vietnam’ (also called ‘Phong cách Harper’s Bazaar‘) for their July pictorial, making her the first ever Korean actress to grace the cover.

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/yoon-eun-hye-to-become-the-first-ever-korean-actress-to-grace-the-cover-of-harpers-bazaar-vietnam

Guest kapeadik

I thought she won't be back til the 29th? Why can't I shake this uneasy feeling? Maybe she's just scared to catch the new bird flu strain. Or she might have finished her work early. :-/

Guest sw8yeh

^

^ yeah, why so covered up unnie.? hope nothing's wrong with you :( and hope your difficulty to adapt the weather in VN won't cause harm to your health..

Guest Aly1430292475

eunnie why you are covering your beautiful face?even she`s covering her face we can still see her beautiful aura, i always love her fashion sense, i hope she`s fine.

Guest MCSarangYEH

=(( =(( =(( I'm dead worried about our Warrior Princess  :(( :(( :(( Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 sshi, gwenchana seo??? If you're not feeling well, please get well soon, get some rest, your health comes first before anything else... Fighting unnie!  

Guest kevin1320

This person who happened to get in the mall where yeh attended the event, she was standing really close to yeh and she said that "yoon eun hye looked much better in person and didnt look tired at all, unlike what those articles said" :)

^ A lot of people always say that she's much more gorgeous in person....  I read on twitter that a Vietnamese actress or celeb who met YEH at the event complimented YEH on facebook, saying that she's pretty and nice.  And even though she was all covered up in her latest airport pics, her outfit is amazing (simple but she made it better with the bag, fedora, and scarf).....  One word to describe her: alien...  =))  Only way I can describe her.....

Anywayzzz, joking aside....  I'm concerned that she covered up practically her whole face....  She's covered herself up before but not to that extent...  Hope that she is not sick again since it seems that she couldn't adjust to the weather in Vietnam.... 

Anywayzzzz, can't wait for the Rebirth thing....  Love what she wore on that preview....  Don't remember seeing her wear that before so I'm wondering what she was doing when she was being filmed.

Guest facing

Congrats baby for best actress award from dramafever :x

I love her ninja look by the way kekeke will try to wear this same style next time when I have mood to dress up kekekeke  :\">

Guest kevin1320

to be honest with u guys, some articles even compared her to the other vietnamese actresses. they said that YEH looks so tired and not as good as she was in her dramas or pictures, blah blah blah...there are even some articles saying that she is not friendly because she always covered herself up, blah blah blah... actually, i dont care and and i will never care about what they said...the only thing that i want to point out here is that "they were not allowed to get into the event, i meant the reporter could get in without their camera when YEH appeared. they took pictures of other actresses with their professional cameras, but when YEH appeared, they were not allowed to bring their camera in, they could only take pictures of her by their phone. that was why they didnt have good pictures of her and they used that picture to compare her to the other actresses. they are so crazy and non-sense, thats why i never care about what they said...only people attended the event could tell the truth 
but to be honest with u, as a true fan of her, yeh was not the best at the event, but it was understandable. she shot for 2 magazines in one and half days which was tough and she had to bear with the humid, hot weather. 
anyway, im glad that she made to korea safe. just hope that she wont get sick or anything
get well soon our love

Guest jongeunkookhye

thanks @kevin1320 for the infos. I just hope her fans would understand YEH. As you can see she is not in her good health. After her IMY drama, she had been very busy with alot of things and has no enough time to rest. Hopefully, she'll try to lessen her daily activities so we can see the healthy YEH.

AJA AJA FIGHTING!