Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest kapeadik

Hi, all! Which Burberry collection is her dress from? I've been looking for it since last night. Other guests from the event were wearing dresses and coats from the Burberry Prorsum Spring 2013 collection. Her dress, I had no luck finding it. Definitely, it's from Burberry because that's an SOP in all fashion events. Thanks in advance! And thank you for all the pics and updates....love her understated elegance...love her, period!:D

Guest santaiah178

@chichocs is it just me but I can't see the second pic you posted.
YEH in Korean news :)

26101824890_60800010.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20130426n09228

It's said that YEH is leading the Korean wave in China & Southeast Asia by being chosen as the cover model for global fashion magazine Harper's Bazaar Vietnam
http://news.nate.com/view/20130426n08666

It's reported that YEH's attending Burberry store opening in Vietnam which also attended by more than 100 guest (including Vietnamese celebs). The UK's Burberry General Director Christopher Bailey also present.
PS : I also read that many Vietnam Neris can't go to the airport or missed seeing her when YEH's came due to the heavy rain at that time.

Guest stormy81

thank you sooo much for the pictures, very glamorous in simplicity.

im glad & relieved, seeing her looks healthy & seems getting weight, love her chubby cheeks (i was worried, she looks so thin in her mac's adv)

@kapeadik, but what can she be tired of? when we did not get to see her in public, except her MAC photoshoot?

and looked at that gentleman (Mr Christopher Bailey? who?) seems to be besotted by her :x well I can understand him very well :D

Guest kevin1320

@kapeadik' date=' but what can she be tired of? when we did not get to see her in public, except her MAC photoshoot?and looked at that gentleman (Mr Christopher Bailey? who?) seems to be besotted by her :x well I can understand him very well :D[/quote']

The weather is too hot in vietnam, thats why she is tired. She said she isnt able to adapt to it. Hopefully she will get better

I think that guy is burberry director

Hmmmm...so elegant, luxury n pretty lady

:) I think hers style likes Princess Lady (Diana) soooo elegant I loved YEH style to much....

In my heart always to eun hye..... :x :x

Good morning All friends.....have nice to weekend :-SS

Guest lovelyfan

Hope that today YEH's still in Hanoi for photoshoot
I'm busy & can't  go to wait outside the hotel today
Last night we asked her staff but they didn't answer us...The person we talked with turn out to be the photographer - Mr. Choi Yong Bin - 

article translation

http://news.nate.com/view/20130426n09228

Yoon Eun Hye, This Is Hallyu! The First Korean To Be Adorned On The Cover Of 'Harper's Bazaar Vietnam'

26101824890_60800010.jpg

Actress Yoon Eun Hye, who is a leading force of Hallyu in China and South East Asia has been selected as the cover model for the international fashion magazine Harper's Bazaar Vietnam.

According to fashion and entertainment industry insiders on the 26th, Yoon Eun Hye is expected to showcase diverse charms after being selected as the cover model for the July issue of Harper's Bazaar, which will be sold in mid June.

One entertainment insider stated, "Yoon Eun Hye is one of the most popular Hallyu actress in the Chinese speaking region and South East Asia, after showcasing diverse charms in her dramas, from 'Goong', '1st Shop Coffee Prince' to her recent project 'Missing You' ". The representative added "The Global Fashion Magazine, Harper's Bazaar, has consider Yoon Eun Hye's high level of followings(fame) to select her as cover model for the Vietnamese version of the magazine."

Yoon Eun Hye's drama 'Goong' and '1st shop Coffee Prince' is actually a standup Hallyu product since its high popularity not only in Japan, but all over Asia. It is said that her recent project, 'Missing You', has been receiving explosive amount of love in Chinese regions. One insider stated " as for 'Missing You', it has enjoyed high popularity in Chinese regions through illegal downloads even before it was officially exported".

Meanwhile, Yoon Eun Hye attended the fashion brand Burberry tour event held on the 25th in Hanoi Vietnam and is busy schedule at this time.

credit CDBloom

@kapeadik yes...she looked chubby or bloated cause she was tired n cant adapt easily with the hot weather

Guest 50julieng

:-h Thank you sis chichocs for good article..

I feel sorry for YEH, she arrived within 2 days and had to attend the opening store was not  simple.  . The more stress she put on she will feels fatigue.  Due to weather humid, hot and raining in Hanoi can  make someone tires with physical or mental exertion weary.

Just hope she will do her best at photoshoot for us to see...fighting YEH!  :x

I like this pic

2013042610131322102.jpg

Guest jjsweeter0211

Yun Eun Hye Attends Burberry Event to Represent Asia

2013-04-26 17:59  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Kim, JiYeon
Translation Credit :
 Erika Kim  

Yun Eun Hye participated in the opening event for a Burberry store in Vietnam as the representative of Asia.

38801532.jpg

The event was held on the afternoon of April 24 (local time) in Hanoi, Vietnam. It was the first of its kind in the area, and Yun Eun Hye was invited as the actress representing Asia.

A rep from Burberry told enews on April 26, "Yun Eun Hye as well as actors and models from Vietnam and Southeast Asia were invited to the event for a total of 100 guests."

Photo credit: Burberry

I love this girl..She's cute, pretty, an noble..Her acting skill is very very good, her voice is adorable..
Even my bestfriend wonders weather i'm a lesbian or not, because i'm so in love with her hahahaha..
Wondering who's the lucky man that she'll choose as her husband later..I'm praying that she's going to have a good decent  man who will always love and support her...Her happiness is mine too
Please, come back soon, in film or drama..bogosipda :D

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden;"[fancam] Yoon Eun Hye @ Burberry Opening Event - Trang Tien Plaza, Hanoi, Vietnam

cre: LEE KIN@youtube