Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

She looks simple but chic...  gorgeous.....  everyone keeps staring at her and I love how pampered she is being treated.... they are really giving her the royal treatment. 
When she was getting off the car, you can see the people on the mopeds or bikes staring at her...  and when she gets inside, everyone is also staring like she's part of the Burberry collection...Love it...       :D       

Guest trangvu310

Friendly women,professional artist and elegant lady ! That's not enough to talk about Yoon Eun Hye.She really gives the strong impression with her manner and her beautiful outlooking in my own country,not only Neri Vietfans but also Vietnamese,in general.This is the first time,Eunhye noona goes to Vietnam.So,I hope she would come back here and organize her Vietfan meeting in the near future.Because she has the huge fans in Vietnam who always love,support and beside Eunhye noona's the development of the bright career  :x :x :x
fan-viet-nong-long-cho-yoon-eun-hye-sangyoon-eun-hye-che-nua-mat-than-thien-chaosu-xuat-hien-cua-yoon-eun-hye-tai-su-kie
We had some problems with traffic jam because Eunhye noona appeared !!! 

She's really gorgeous, thanks all for sharing YEH Pic in Vietnam.

Btw for you all who live overseas now can voting Yoon Eun hye for Popular Actress at Baeksang Award.
for you who has android phone you can install this application

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Hana.Mobile.PaekSangAwardsGlobal

but you must pay about USD 1.5 / 5 votes. and Yoon Eun Hye right now is no.5 with 0.9% votes, no. 1 is Yoona with 33.1% votes.  :(

Anybody know what else she'll be in Vietnam for?  She had a photoshoot already and the Burberry opening but the report said that she won't be back in South Korea until the 29th....

Vacation maybe?  Or something else? 

I don't know why but even though she resurfaced, I still feel like we don't see her enough....   :(

Guest kevin1320

i like this picture of her

she looks really elegant

42455152957642375069820.jpg

cr: neri on fb

-------------------------------------

@vegaspink: she has not done her photoshoot yet. it was just a part of it. she will continue tomorow

Guest kevin1320

attended Burberry opening store in Vietnam

25576124.jpg

Burberry Metallic Leather Clutch Bag
Price: $1,295
54824991.png

Burberry Satin Peep-Toe Wedge Pumps
Price: $675
76629451.png

cr: coolspotter

Guest jjsweeter0211

So many awesome updates :x Thanks so much >:D<She is going to stay until the 29th? I think she is going to have more photo shoot then ~ :x
su-xuat-hien-cua-yoon-eun-hye-tai-su-kiesu-xuat-hien-cua-yoon-eun-hye-tai-su-kiesu-xuat-hien-cua-yoon-eun-hye-tai-su-kiesu-xuat-hien-cua-yoon-eun-hye-tai-su-kie

cr as tagged

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "Yoon Eun Hye to become the first ever Korean actress to grace the cover of ‘Harper’s Bazaar Vietnam’f268e45af6147a18b40c4695633703dc.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye achieved another milestone in the fashion industry by becoming the first ever Korean actress to grace the cover of ‘Harper’s Bazaar Vietnam‘.

Yoon Eun Hye was spotted at the Incheon International Airport on the 25th, on her way to Hanoi, Vietnam. Being the fashionista that she is, Yoon Eun Hye kept her airport fashion chic in a trench coat, black jeans, and a white luxury bag which brought all eyes to her natural beauty.

Yoon Eun Hye is currently on her way to attend the opening of a ‘Burberry‘ store in Hanoi. She will also team up with ‘Harper’s Bazaar Korea‘ to shoot a pictorial against the European-Asian fusion culture of the Vietnamese city. But that’s not all as the actress has also been recruited by ‘Harper’s Bazaar Vietnam’ (also called ‘Phong cách Harper’s Bazaar‘) for their July pictorial, making her the first ever Korean actress to grace the cover.

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/yoon-eun-hye-to-become-the-first-ever-korean-actress-to-grace-the-cover-of-harpers-bazaar-vietnam