Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

@kevon1320, I thought that that lady was going to be her.....   but then I saw the side view pic..  it isn't her....   LOL     =))    fooled me.... Anywayzzz, they really need a lot for a photoshoot.....  those are a lot of luggages...   can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Guest kevin1320

@vegaspink: LMAO! a lot of ppl though it was her too...my sister was like "why is she dressing like this?"...i was like "what? that is not her, that is her stylist. im sure she will have her sun glasses on"
she still doesnt walk out yet. why are they taking so long? 

Guest mayzie10

AIGOO! I really thought it was YEH! I even stared at that picture for quite awhile, I was "Yes, it's YEH. The hairlength, hairstyle and color is YEH's".But when I scrolled down and saw the side view pic! ASDFGHJKL!! NOT HER! I was totally fooled! HAHA! 

VNeris are very dedicated, waiting for her outside the hotel.Thanks for all your gifts! :)

K-wave star Yoon Eun hye spotted at airport to fly to Vietnam

bnt news - 4 hrs ago

fk4y26aa6fuvkuob0dtao5ee9fr4w932.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun] Actress Yoon Eun hye showed up at Incheon Airport on April 23rd to fly to Hanoi, Vietnam.

Yoon is going to Hanoi for Burberry store open event that will be held in Hanoi on April 25th. As she is a leading Asian star, she was invited officially by Burberry.

Yoon also will have fashion pictorial shooting with Harper\'s Bazaar in Hanoi. These pictorials are to be revealed in Harper\'s Bazaar magazine in July edition, and she will be the first Korean star to cover Vietnamese Harper magazine.

On the day she showed up at airport, she put on chic trench coat as a fashionista. (photo by Burberry)

For more: bntnews.co.ukcontact: news@bntnews.co.uk

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/k-wave-star-yoon-eun-hye-spotted-at-012613177.html

Guest rivanaraja

Yoon Eun Hye really pretty impressive capture the hearts of fans

Thankful Vans Yoon Eun Hye in Vietnam I am very happy to see these pictures are waiting for more of you
I love really Yoon Eun Hye always hope to see happy I hope that fans captures pictures of them with Yoon Eun Hye

Guest jjsweeter0211

Thanks for awesome updates :x So many beautiful pics :x :x>:D
She is so sweet and kind :x Lucky fans got to see her in real life :x
Wondering what she is going to wear for Burberry launching event :x

Guest kevin1320

Another better vid of yeh. U can see that she lifted a fan who fell. What a nice girl!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=aEDfC5xKMVc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DaEDfC5xKMVc%26feature%3Dyoutu.be

Cr: hallyuyooneunhye@utube

Guest sllforest

@kevin1320 dear Kevin ,thank u very much for your pictures ,vedios and news!

Kevin,if u are still in front of the hotel,why our eunhye is still not appearing,so curious!really looking forward to see her

Guest santaiah178

sllforest said: @kevin1320 dear Kevin ,thank u very much for your pictures ,vedios and news!
Kevin,if u are still in front of the hotel,why our eunhye is still not appearing,so curious!really looking forward to see her

Guest kevin1320

@sllforest: ur very welcome. Actually im not in front of the hotel, and not even in Vietnam now haha. Im living in the US. But i still can update with my friends over there..

Actually she already escaped from another door that we didnt know, but now we found our their location, and me people are there now, waiting for her...

There is a news saying that "its hard to see her, they have been waiting for her all day but still cant see, and she already used a different door to go. She also covered her face with her clothes and the security is really tight, noone can get close to her

Here is the news

http://m.kenh14.vn/star/sang-nay-yoon-eun-hye-tiep-tuc-kin-mit-khi-xuat-hien-o-nha-hat-lon-20130424125559219.htm

http://m.kenh14.vn/star/sang-nay-yoon-eun-hye-tiep-tuc-kin-mit-khi-xuat-hien-o-nha-hat-lon-20130424125559219.htm

BImZlvICAAEIEpf.jpg

They said its hard like hell to see her..they have been waiting whole day but still can't see anything..she covered her face with her clothes n the security really tight..none can't get close to her lol

Credit @kevin1320

Guest santaiah178

Kevin who's this guy ?sang-nay-yoon-eun-hye-tiep-tuc-kin-mit-k
It seems that he's very strict in forbidding warriors to take any photos or getting closer to YEH [-(

Guest sllforest

@kevin1320 thank u for ur welcome,dear,I am a Chinese neri, our guys here are really so kind ,i got it,u are really so friendly and nice to post so many news here^^

Our eunhye is really so careful about this visit to Vietnam ,I can understand her ,she is really a good girl!my muse !hope everything is going well in Vietnam

Guest facing

Yoon Eun Hye's 윤은혜 Burberry Event will be held in Trang Tien Plaza,Vietnam at 8.30pm April 25th
cr: ‏@Feelseveryday 尹恩惠/ユン・ウネ
via hallyuYEH @ twitter