Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Wuaa... I just read that LMH new drama write by Kim Eun Sok. The one who writhe SG and GD. I'm so change my mind. I like her master piece. So IF YEH overed the female lead role... PLEASE take it! She always write somethin interesting and make it good drama. And 2 handsome creature together... would be awesome... *Still remember how good they are in PT ^^*

Watching coffee prince episode 1.. The first drama that make me hooked to kdrama.Lets watch with me. Go eun chan!!! I really really really love yeh in this character. I wonder if i will watch her in this kind character again.

Guest hola1978

@Mellina for my Coffe Prince is the best, she walk different, speak different is a good play!!! A good history no sobre natural or something (i love secret garden and BOF but not like CP) Bravo for YEH!!!! she is the best!!

Guest santaiah178

@edensor @superyuuki I know you miss YEH so do I :( but IMO YEH won't take any drama before the second half of this year since she just finished "Missing You" a couple months ago and you've already known that her health isn't so good after that. Korean drama is famous for their live-shoot system with it's grueling shoots that always push the actors/actresses to their strength limit by working almost 24 hour (if they have to), sleep deprivation etc. (It's all just for the sake of rating). So I think YEH needs to recover her health first before taking any drama again. But in the other hand a movie won't taxing her so much cause it has a short term shooting (about 1-2 months) & doesn't have a live-shoot system. So IMO IF YEH takes her next project soon it will be a movie.BTW @edensor I also love to see YEH act opposite HJW someday, but I don't know when since they both are A-listed actresses. Yup maybe in a movie I guess :>Anyway, do you know SJK has been appeared in My Fair Lady (epi. 1) as a cameo ? 

maybe yeh can join mbc new drama medical top team for oct or nov aired...the pd fr the moon embrace the sun & the writer fr brain and god of study...( i read about that drama fr yc soompi )...but i don't know who will be in that drama...because the script doesn't finish yet...

santaiah178 said: @edensor @superyuuki I know you miss YEH so do I :( but IMO YEH won't take any drama before the second half of this year since she just finished "Missing You" a couple months ago and you've already known that her health isn't so good after that. Korean drama is famous for their live-shoot system with it's grueling shoots that always push the actors/actresses to their strength limit by working almost 24 hour (if they have to), sleep deprivation etc. (It's all just for the sake of rating). So I think YEH needs to recover her health first before taking any drama again. But in the other hand a movie won't taxing her so much cause it has a short term shooting (about 1-2 months) & doesn't have a live-shoot system. So IMO IF YEH takes her next project soon it will be a movie.BTW @edensor I also love to see YEH act opposite HJW someday, but I don't know when since they both are A-listed actresses. Yup maybe in a movie I guess :>Anyway, do you know SJK has been appeared in My Fair Lady (epi. 1) as a cameo ? 

Guest santaiah178

alin1409 said: maybe yeh can join mbc new drama medical top team for oct or nov aired...the pd fr the moon embrace the sun & the writer fr brain and god of study...( i read about that drama fr yc soompi )...but i don't know who will be in that drama...because the script doesn't finish yet...

Guest jcica

LET's celebrate ,,,,,,

"Graceful Blossom Season" together with ourYEH (icon's Brand HIT)...!!!

:x O:-) :x :)>-

Guest 50julieng

Sis Santai..Thank you... OMG I did it 1000 pages took forever, since this is the only site I participating...! Smailikai_com_16_94