Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest blessedgrace

Just dropping by on these most reflective of days to greet everyone a warm hello with these warm thoughts:

--------------------------------------

YEH carries beauty with her wherever she goes; like a flower that’s always in bloom through the changing seasons. Her recent pictorial reminds me of all the beautiful accolades of spring – fresh, young, clean, rejuvenating, warm, radiant, vibrant, tender, sweet, hopeful. She inspires women of all ages to take care of themselves, to be comfortable in their own skin and to appreciate true beauty as that which comes from within.

As I think about that, I realize that YEH is a beautiful reminder that I, too, can bloom in my own little corner of the world in ways that will touch others and cause them to bloom as well. I am inspired to turn my attention to others, to show love and compassion in their purest form and to appreciate wholeheartedly the good that others do for me which may sometimes go unnoticed in the busyness of everyday life.

As a person of prominence who enjoys great influence over many, I applaud YEH for making good choices that cause a positive ripple effect in the lives of those who are watching her closely, and those of us who are affected by it have this wonderful opportunity to pay it forward so that the goodness doesn’t stop with us but will go on to touch even those who do not know her in the places where we are. Wouldn't that be amazing? Someone taught me there is no such thing as a small act of kindness - everything bears sweet fruit to those who are touched by it. Let goodness flow. :)

----------------

*wave* to PM mates @santaiah178 and @julieng... it's been awhile.  

Guest prettybo

I hope Warriors and Neris alike will not mind if I bring to attention a very accurate perception of @rsu 618 of YEH in her POV of love & commitment. Found this as a response to a perception of YEH in the CHUNHYE forum vis a vis earlier thoughts on “possible relationships”.

I am sure we all share the same view since this has been brought up a lot of times in the past but for the newcomers and those who just learned to appreciate YEH, this is really a good time to remind ourselves of her strengths and wisdom (which admittedly when pushed too far can become a weakness by itself) I mean her high standards which is difficult to surpass. For me this is the very reason why she is still SINGLE (my belief until she announced otherwise).

May I request @rsu618 to post it here so everyone can appreciate what you wrote? So I can also hit alternately awesome and insightful buttons . .  thank you for saying it loud for everyone . . . . .  

@prettybo
As you've requested, here is an edited version of my post because this is not a shipping thread:
Having been a YEH fan for many years (since her Goong debut), and having read interviews and articles about her, I could perhaps clarify or shed light on her attitude towards a love relationship:
YEH is one of those very fortunate children who grew up in a loving and stable home having witnessed throughout her growing up years the solid and stable marriage of her parents and having experienced a normal and happy family life. One of the most heartwarming tweets she had was in 2011 when she posted a photo in her Twitter account of a couple holding hands:

Yoon Eun Hye tweets about her parents ♥

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
YEH's parents holding hands ~

The blue text (which is YEH's mom) says :  Yeobo saranghae (honey i love you)

The pink one (YEHs father) says : Nado (me also)

YEH eonni's tweet ~
korean : 오랫만에갖은가족식사후 집으로돌아가는길. .. 부모님 손잡은 몰카사진. .아직도. .. 어딜가나 손을잡고다니신다.... 이런모습을 보고자란 나는 행운아 감사합니다 사랑해용♥

YEH eonni said that she's happy to have a family like them .. they still 
holding hands and she grew up watching her parents like this ~
Link: http://abeunhye.blogspot.com/2011/08/yoon-eun-hye-tweets-about-her-parents.html
Using this as a reliable point of reference, it's not that YEH's passive towards love, it's more like her standard is very high or the standard set by her parents is very high: Her parents have been married and committed to each other for maybe 31-32 years (Because of the opposition of the grandparents, I think, the parents eloped and had Eun Hye before they got married), and despite the passage of years, they continue to behave like a newly-wed  couple, with their love as strong and as palpable as ever as consistently witnessed by their daughter. Her parents' love understandably becomes YEH's benchmark for the relationship that she will allow herself to get into. Having seen and experienced what real or true love looks like through her parents' example, YEH is in a very good position to assess the character of the guys that would show interest in her and being the wise young lady that she is (you could attest this through her interviews and tweets and people's close encounters with her), she would consequently be wary or avoid from the very first instance, not leading on nor encouraging those that do not meet her standards.She wants to be very sure about the person she's going to marry. I remember her saying in one of the post-IMY interviews that the person has to be good, if not, she would rather not get into a relationship with him or any relationship for that matter. Specifically, she is wary of guys who are too friendly with women (maybe the word is over familiar and would give the semblance of flirting) Moreover, she has consistently described herself in a twitter interview about 2-3 years ago and in her most recent interview that she is the type of person who gives her all and who loves wholeheartedly. Logically, she expects the man to whom she will give herheart to, to do the same. 

Guest kevin1320

Nars Schiap Lipstick and the Yoon Eun Hye Effect

March 29, 2013

By makeupmag

Word has it that there’s a waiting list of more than 2,000 in South Korea alone, for Nars Semi Matte Lipstick in Schiap.

This is all thanks to Korean actress Yoon Eun Hye, who wears the hot pink lipstick in her recent K-drama Missing You, carrying it off beautifully. Her pretty looks, together with her star power (she’s known for selling out products in a flash), no doubt account for the lippy shortage.

A vibrant fuchsia, this striking blue-based pink is creamily intense but can be sheered out to become a flattering stain, as you can see from the screenshots. I also love how it has a subtle sheen.

Here’s a video in Korean, discussing the ‘Yoon Eun Hye Lipstick’ and the endorsement power of a superstar. The quirks of Korean broadcasting are such that the program cannot reveal the brand (though it’s clear to us all), so bear with the censoring of the brand’s name and the poor attempt to blur the logo.

I’m not sure if it’s the spillover effect from the sudden surge in demand but it’s apparently sold out in the States too. I’ve been told that it’s ‘globally out of stock’ and won’t be replenished so quickly. Luckily for us here in Singapore, we’ve just received a Schiap shipment (as well as its deeper counterpart, Funny Face, which had been sold out like forever) – probably because it was already on its way here while all the frenzy was going on!

So what I’m saying is this: Get it while you can, while it’s still available here, since it’s going to take a long time before the next batch ships in. ;)

Makeup trivia: Schiap is named after couturier Elsa Schiaparelli, whose signature colour is – you’ve guessed it – shocking pink.

In fact, she had a makeup line herself.

François Nars was so fascinated by her eccentric collaborations with various artists that he created his own beauty tribute to the designer in 1998, in the form of this vivid pink lipstick, whose inspiration came from an original Shocking by Schiaparelli loose powder box that a friend had found at a flea market

Cr: http://www.makeupstash.com/2013/03/nars-schiap-lipstick-and-the-yoon-eun-hye-effect.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MakeupStash+%28Makeup+Stash%21%29

-------/-

This is really good. This is what we call yoon eun hye power. Cant belive that she is that good as a seller

Guest santaiah178

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[FanCam] Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 - Unseen Fukuoka FanMeet Picture Time

Cr : bivinerd
@superyuuki I think it's a fat chance that YEH will be offered as the female lead since IMO she's too old to be casted as a high schooler :-\" Besides, didn''t YEH said (on her PC) that she's looking for a more mature character ?Wave to you too @blessedgrace :-h

Its raining here and so random... I really miss YEH :(( I don't know why :((Well... I miss her suddenly after I read news Lee Min Ho in a new drama and here I found 

superyuuki said: i'v reas that lee min hoo has confirm to join new drama HEIRS and Iam here hoping tha YEH gona be the female lead

Guest sw8yeh

@superyuuki: YEH-LMH drama would be great! but not too soon, I think. I'm afraid yeh unnie will be named as dongsaeng "killer" next due to successive works (photoshoots/mv/drama) with younger guys :P

Nevertheless, I will suppport unnie if she will work with dongsaengs again, as long as I could watch and see her :D

Guest sogazelle

I wish for her to be casted opposite Lee Min Ho in his new drama...
She had a cameo in one of his dramas and their chemistry was explosive.