Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest santaiah178

@puttytat lol at your story. But if he made you pretty you should praised him instead of strangled him ;)) Some people even spend a lot of money just to be look pretty/handsome.
@lenvalles you're right, YEH isn't vain. If she were an American celebs she will make sure to insure those parts of her body just like Rihanna, Heidi Klum or even David Beckam.
One thing to be noted about YEH is that she never sign a contract for a product that she won't used to herself. Case in point Artistry & LG Beyond make-up. She signed those contract cause she like it and used it in real life. That's why she doesn't have many products to endorse although I'm sure she has got a lot of offers. 

Guest kevin1320

@50julieng: ppl always said thick lips dont look good and once again, yeh proved them wrong, thick lips always look good and sexier (btw my lips r thick as well hahahahaha)

Its true that famous make-up artist always use MAC. So girls, what are u still waiting for? Rush to the store and get some MAC cosmestics

Cant wait to see more pictures of her. Hopefully she will go with dark make-up next time. She always looks good with smoky eyes

Guest facing

we are so screwed guys.....YEH has made our lesbo instinct coming out lol :\">  :x

anyway she looks PERFECT in that MAC BTS shooting..i don't know what word to praise her anymore kekeke :-*

more gifs
tumblr_mk1ypg5SOz1qdhcq5o2_250.giftumblr_mk1ypg5SOz1qdhcq5o3_250.gif
tumblr_mk1ypg5SOz1qdhcq5o4_250.giftumblr_mk1ypg5SOz1qdhcq5o5_250.gif
tumblr_mk1ypg5SOz1qdhcq5o6_250.giftumblr_mk1ypg5SOz1qdhcq5o7_250.gif
cr: as tagged

Guest facing

Yoon eun hye 윤은혜/尹恩惠/ユン・ウネ sign for DATV interview <Missing You> Japanese promo
bf9qw3bceaapcou.jpg
cr:frenchneri @ twitter

Guest jjsweeter0211

Yun Eun Hye Chosen as Model for MAC

2013-03-22 21:00  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld An So Hyoun
Translation Credit :
 Erika Kim  

Yun Eun Hye has been chosen as the next muze for the makeup brand MAC.

MAC released on March 22 photos of its next model Yun Eun Hye, who made pink lipstick popular again through her appearance in the drama I Miss You.

81936078.jpg

In the photos, Yun Eun Hye flaunts her clear complexion and sexy lips.

The three photos each show her in three different lip colors, hot pink, orange red and coral, from MAC′s Mineralize Rich Lipstick.

Byun Myung Sook, MAC′s top makeup artist that was in charge of Yun Eun Hye′s makeup, said, "The shape and color of Yun Eun Hye′s lips make any color look its best. She is especially the best model anyone can have for lip makeup because she also has bright and clear skin."

Yun Eun Hye is currently contemplating her next piece.

Photo credit: MAC

Guest 50julieng

It’s Official! Yoon Eun Hye Will Be First Korean Mac Model

59109-yoon-eun-hye-becomes-first-offiical-korea-model-for-mac-korea

When it comes to cosmetic brands, there stands one giant at the top of the rung: Mac. Mac is owned by Estée Lauder Companies, Inc., the parent company to such well-known brands as Aveda, Clinique, Coach, Missoni, and Tommy Hilfiger, has an income of upwards of $420M. So for a star like Yoon Eun Hye to be chosen as the first Korean model for the brand, let’s just say this is a very very very big deal. Yoon Eun Hye will be involved in many different campaigns for the brand, including her just-wrapped Mineralized Rich Lipstick photoshoot (seen above). Expect to see a lot more of her in the coming months, as this endorsement will keep her very busy.

What would you say to Yoon Eun Hye to congratulate her if you had the chance?

http://blog.dramafever.com/2013/03/its-official-yoon-eun-hye-will-be-first-korean-mac-model/

Guest Goongfan11

YEH is so pretty!  I want to go to my nearest MAC store to buy the lipstick now!  She is already making us all want to buy the makeup just by looking at her sexy lips.  Eottoke?  I never really wore lipstick much, but now I have to buy some.  The YEH effect is working on me.  Thank god she doesn't endorse cars or else I will want to buy whatever she is driving and I can't afford a new car right now, but I can afford to buy some lipstick. Lol!

Guest rivanaraja

I love you all

I miss really Yoon Eun Hye
I hope this page fans support Arabs

https://www.facebook.com/YEHArabfans