Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Hye gyo vs Kim Haneul vs Yoon Eun hye Lipstick war is on

zg3tjdujfh922953trtidhc3r2yzr09h.jpg

[by Park Jin jin / translated by Joy Kim] 
Spring is near and pink color is favored by people. From neon pink to nude pink there are various types of pinks. For the choice, people look up to celebrities’ choices. 
Actress Song Hye gyo came back to drama scenes in five years, Kim Haneul proved her class in SBS Gentlemen’s dignity and Yoon Eun hye became style icon from the drama MBC I Miss You. They all have one common factor; they all became issue for their makeup in drama, especially with their lip makeup with pink lipstick. 
Lively and funky actress Yoon Eun hye, she uses neon pink as a point 

ul0o9os7yczc4ykrdiix884ybhpl2jcl.jpg

Right after her drama started, she instantly became icon of fashion and beauty. Her trendy looks and lip makeup became a trend. Neon pink lips are everywhere due to Yoon Eun hye. 
From the drama she played a designer who always wears unique clothes and makeup. She looked stylish and fabulous in the drama. 
Yoon Eun hye uses Schiap from NARS, which has neon pink color. After the drama, it became best seller and NARS Korea had to reorder three times to match the costumer’s needs. (photo captured from SBS That Winter The Wind Blows, SBS Gentlemen’s Dignity, MBC I miss you, Inisfree, NARS, Coreana)  

For more: bntnews.co.ukcontact: news@bntnews.co.uk
credit: http://my.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/song-hye-gyo-vs-kim-haneul-vs-yoon-095956973.html

PRETTY IN PINK YOON EUN HYE FOR MAC

Today, MAC Cosmetics unveiled fresh ads, featuring actress Yoon Eun Hye, whose luscious lips are dabbed with lovely pink, tangy orange-red, and a soft coral hue.

yehmac2.jpgyehmac3.jpg

credit: goodange @http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/

source: http://news.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_serial=731489&g_menu=024510

Guest santaiah178

Yoon Eun Hye is chosen as the new muse of MAC lipstick :D
http://news.nate.com/view/20130319n08635
Thank you warriors for the latest updates :)
PS : I was a little bit worried earlier cause she's so quite. Now I know the reason ;)

Guest jjsweeter0211

Thanks for the awesome updates :x :x Finally a new pictorial :x I miss her so much :xSo gorgeous :xStunningly Beautiful :x
Sharing HQ + little bit bigger version of the pictures :x
viewimage.php?id=yeh&no=29bcc427b68177a1

viewimage.php?id=yeh&no=29bcc427b68177a1viewimage.php?id=yeh&no=29bcc427b68177a1

:x 
viewimage.php?id=yeh&no=29bcc427b68177a1

Guest kevin1320

I dont know if she is going to be MAC model for the whole year, like how she endorses other product, or she just wore MAC lipstick for her photoshoot

Is it just me or i think only the nude color looks good on her? She is beautiful

I found this really funny, i was thinking about color lipstick on yeh in the morning today and now she became a model for a lipstick brand :)

Guest jjsweeter0211

Yoon Eun-hye's fancy lipstick photo shoot

Source | 2013/03/18 |

photo292674.jpg

Actress Yoon Eun-hye had a photo shoot wearing some bright colored lipstick with MAC, a make-up brand after having created a 'pink  lipstick syndrome' in the drama "Missing You".

The premium line lipstick 'Mineralize Rich Lipstick' creates point make up with 3 different colors; the loveable trendy hot pink, the passionate and bright orange and the soft looking coral.

These colors are expected to be a great hit this spring and they can be found in MAC stores.

photo292673.jpg

Source : www.inews24.com/php/n... ( English )

Guest samuraisquall

She is looking so beautiful as always in MAc photos!
And look at that Japanese magazine photo... She is soooo cute! :x  I must have to find hd quality one of that photo.
btw I made another wallpaper from MAC Photos of her.
yehmacwallpaper.jpg

Guest kevin1320

Who use MAC Cosmetic here?

Then at least you use the same product as YEH hahaha

Too bad i cant use those things, otherwise ill rush into the store and get some today