Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest kapeadik

@santaiah178 I thought that was an old photo? Taken during MAMA 2011? I guess from a flurry of activities these past few months, her "silence" now is also unbearable for others that they have to "recycle" old news. :-/

Guest santaiah178

Yup @kapeadik it's actually an old photo but it isn't released until recently. And since the House rarely release news about YEH when she doesn't have any project some news portal resorted to make news about her from other sources like twitter & FB. It become their habit I guess :-\"

Guest facing

yes it was an old photo and was taken in a bad angle of her(made her looking a little chubby)
so actually this photo has been the cause of my rising in blood pressure since few hours ago.../sigh/ k-netizen and their comments :-w

This was for the Fashion Design Group contest submitted by 5t4r5y! And she chose YOON EUN HYE as the model. The dress is gorgeous and I love the way she colored it. The design itself is very interesting and I keep finding small details every time I look at it. The blue makes it pop and keeps it interesting. May favorite part is the collar though with the crystals.
fdc1____yoon_eun_hye_by_5t4r5y-d3awi2y.j

1. THE STAR:
I knew that almost all here would choose some American or English actress/singer, who is very famous, so I decided to be different - I choose an Asian, South-Korean star - Yoon Eun Hye. She is most famous with her major performance in the Korean dramas "The First Shop Of Coffee Prince" and "Goong/ Princess Hours) and she's also South Korea's fashion icon because of her many fashion transformations.

Why did I choose exactly her? First of all, because of her excellent play in "Coffee Prince". It almost saved my life. She is such a good actress and besides that - a wonderful person. (Even her name in translation means - Grace, Kindness) and I think she deserves to become more famous in America/Europe.

Also, she's one of the very few Asian actresses who has experimented with their appearance so much. Yoon Eun Hye was with blonde hair, with red or black, or brown hair...She's been elegant, avant-garde, boy-like (mostly because in Coffee Prince her character is a girl, who pretends to be boy so she can be able to get a job), sexy, bad-girl like - an absolute chameleon. She's a role-model and as I mentioned before - one of their greatest fashion icons.

She is famous for her appearance, outlook and because of that she's the face of many fashion companies in Asia. 

She is...she is an artist, singer, dancer, model, actress, designer, composer, spokesperson and businesswoman, which for the Asian world is a H-U-G-E success!!! Not to miss the fact how unbelievably beautiful she is!

2. THE DESIGN:

Her favourite colours are purple, pink and blue. And these colours suit her very well, so I decided to use them for her Red Carpet look. Also black and white. And she ADORES big earrings.

The scan screwed up the colours and even Photoshop couldn't fix them so let me explain what the real colours are!!! Can I?

● The blue is like that shirt she's wearing: [link] 
● The pink is lilac pink: [link]

● The other colours are clear - the classic black and white.

So to begin with the explanation of the Red Carpet design "Sorry for the long writing ^^'''' ):

● The pink parts are pink crystals on thin silver bars with silver glitter (like a cage). They're on the shoulder part, on the skirt, shoes, bag and on the back view - again pink crystals, but on a silver chain like necklace.

● The blue parts are from Velvet ( [link] ) - on the upper part, the line on the skirt and on the shoes and bag. 
Or as the fabric from this Janelle Monae's look. Don't know how it is called on English ( [link] - LOVE this girl!!!).

● The white on the blazer is white Silk (It can be even dirty white Silk). On the bag - also.

● The skirt is from white Satin Viscose/ Jersey de Noir/ Jersey or Impreme.

● The black parts are from the same fabric as the skirt.

● The men button fastening is made on purpose and the buttons are something like that (too many reference links, huh? :D ) 
[link]

● Other accessories are the GLOVES. In many photo-sessions and appearances Yoon Eun Hye wears them so I though she likes them. Also they are a very stylish accessory and contrast the whole look. : )
And the big silver EARRINGS!

● About the hair I though about an elegant bun to contrast the extravagant oufit. The make-up also should be very light and elegant as on this commercial ([link] )

by ~5t4r5y@deviantart

Guest kevin1320

@Lhay: u know who that designer is? I think they should send their design to her and tell her that they picked her as their muse. Im sure yeh will definately wear it someday. Its really interesting..

Nice design by the way. Looks really elegant

Guest MariYEH

facing said: yes it was an old photo and was taken in a bad angle of her(made her looking a little chubby)
so actually this photo has been the cause of my rising in blood pressure since few hours ago.../sigh/ k-netizen and their comments :-w

Guest santaiah178

Lhay said: 1. THE STAR:
I knew that almost all here would choose some American or English actress/singer, who is very famous, so I decided to be different - I choose an Asian, South-Korean star - Yoon Eun Hye. She is most famous with her major performance in the Korean dramas "The First Shop Of Coffee Prince" and "Goong/ Princess Hours) and she's also South Korea's fashion icon because of her many fashion transformations.

Why did I choose exactly her? First of all, because of her excellent play in "Coffee Prince". It almost saved my life. She is such a good actress and besides that - a wonderful person. (Even her name in translation means - Grace, Kindness) and I think she deserves to become more famous in America/Europe.

Also, she's one of the very few Asian actresses who has experimented with their appearance so much. Yoon Eun Hye was with blonde hair, with red or black, or brown hair...She's been elegant, avant-garde, boy-like (mostly because in Coffee Prince her character is a girl, who pretends to be boy so she can be able to get a job), sexy, bad-girl like - an absolute chameleon. She's a role-model and as I mentioned before - one of their greatest fashion icons.

She is famous for her appearance, outlook and because of that she's the face of many fashion companies in Asia. 

She is...she is an artist, singer, dancer, model, actress, designer, composer, spokesperson and businesswoman, which for the Asian world is a H-U-G-E success!!! Not to miss the fact how unbelievably beautiful she is!

by ~5t4r5y@deviantart

Guest novchime

Hello Mariyeh,Which is the fake Marie France photoshopped picture (you can just tell the page where I can see it).  Thanks!

Guest 50julieng

Sis Santai ..

don't be so hard on yourself.. :\"> we know you well..just netizen are evil ppl.... :x

kevin1320 said: @Lhay: u know who that designer is? I think they should send their design to her and tell her that they picked her as their muse. Im sure yeh will definately wear it someday. Its really interesting..

Nice design by the way. Looks really elegant

Guest kevin1320

@lhay: she is really good, they all look really nice but the one that she designed for yeh was the best

Guest facing

@santaiah178

I was just pissed at netizen's comments, nothing to do with you so don't worry about it ok?

;)

@mariYEH

Completely agree with scanning her unflattering photos. Actress especially idol turn actress like YEH always have it hard than normal actress anyway, little things can be the cause of negativity so we need to be careful and help her too. Sometimes I have a hard time understanding netizen, they hate skinny idols but they also criticize people who aren't super thin...I mean WTF

-_-

Guest hola1978

@facing don`t worry we know tha you`re rigth, YEH is talent and beutiful!!!!! that is a unquestionable fact!!!!!!

Guest MariYEH

santaiah178 said:
@MariYEH & @facing

I'm sorry if my posting of that article in this thread troubling you. That's not my intention really. I'm just happy that there is an article of YEH since we've got so little news/updates about her after doing a project (drama). OK, next time I will be careful when posting an article about her. But personally I see nothing wrong with that picture. Maybe because my love for YEH is beyond her physical beauty ? Anyway in my eyes YEH's beauty IS more superior than 2 other actresses. That's me who see YEH with my conscience (not just my eyes)

:)

@MariYEH

I actually just read the article on the NB site and that is also such a negative site...  Seems like there are a lot of bitter posters there too. 

Really, some netizens are just bullies.  And probably two faced because I bet you that whoever posted those nasty comments on the net will not be able to say the same thing to her face, and they might even compliment her in person.  Scary thing, this internet.  That's why what I say on the net is something that I will be able to say in person and I also try to choose my word properly so that I don't sound so irrational.

I try to ignore them.  Not easy but it's the only thing I can do besides defend her.

ANYWAYZZZ, I find her really pretty in the picture.  :)