Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest prettybo

santaiah178 said: Missing YEH so I post an old clip of hers :  id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden;"
@prettybo sure, you can call me anything as long as it's not bro or hyung haha... Sorry lame joke #:-S

Guest santaiah178

@jchansh isn't KDW co-star in his latest movie is Shin Min Ah ?
@prettybo yup agree. Your word remind me to the movie "The sisterhood of the traveling pants" lol. But we aren't them are we ? cause we don't have a pants that can fit to out different size lmao =))
BTW, Cha Seung Won also has an upcoming movie...

santaiah178 said: @jchansh isn't KDW co-star in his latest movie is Shin Min Ah ?
@prettybo yup agree. Your word remind me to the movie "The sisterhood of the traveling pants" lol. But we aren't them are we ? cause we don't have a pants that can fit to out different size lmao =))

Guest prettybo

jchansh said: santaiah178 said: @jchansh isn't KDW co-star in his latest movie is Shin Min Ah ?

prettybo said: jchansh said: santaiah178 said: @jchansh isn't KDW co-star in his latest movie is Shin Min Ah ?

Guest yoonyoo

let's show our love for our YEH. Let's vote. I think you can vote as many as you want here.
http://www.dramafever.com/m/df2012awards/

oh btw, hi guys i've been lurking here  :-h

To be honest, I'm just wishing for YEH to have a successful next project.
It doesn't matter who her next partner is :) I'm just hopeful that she will develop even more as an actress. I hope she takes on a role that diversifies what she's been doing.
All prayers and blessings to you, my Eunhyee :)

Guest samymin

Has anyone ever seen this picture?
Picture of Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜, 尹恩惠, ユンウネ from a Japanese newspaper

BEvPGYpCAAAKlve.jpg

Guest santaiah178

A little mention about YEH in a Stella McCartney's article. It stated that because of YEH's wearing Stella's fashion in "Missing You", Stella McCartney's dress become even more popular :DBTW the article is about Stella winning a British Fashion Awards something.

http://news.nate.com/view/20130307n12554

eunhyecn3.jpg
YEH's fashion at MBC drama awards 2012 is also by Stella ;)PYH2012123100340001300_P2.jpg
It looks like YEH really love Stella's fashion. At Asiana International Short Film Festival on Oct 20128093809654_e0b3bd7e5a_z.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜-See-Through Bangs (La Stella, 강수정 Hairstylist)

La Stella Hairstylist, Kang Su Jeong was interviewed. They talked about this spring's hairstyle trend, they said many stars have already worn the see through bangs hairstyle and the leader/frontrunner of this look is Yoon Eun Hye.

cr: Twitter: @HallyuYEH

Guest kapeadik

@chichocs Hi! Isn't the stylist appearing at 1:00 a YEH manager? I've seen her with her in Coffee Prince BTS. Thanks!