Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest prettybo

:(( :(( :(( I am missing YEH more. . .  She is my only K- Actress favorite. Now I don't have any K drama fix. What a life ! ! 

Guest Daryl1430275153

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 'Missing You' (ポゴシッタ, 보고싶다) Promotion Interview 130304 DATV
credit FrenchNeri YouTubehttp://youtu.be/BiMZ837IAew

Guest facing

윤은혜 ARTISTRY 2011 四月份的《瑞丽伊人风尚》《时尚cosmopolitan》《瑞丽服饰美容》《悦己self》都有尹恩惠代言雅姿的广告 내용
(cr as tagged)
begoeceaeojj.jpg
cr: mahora188 @twitter

This one in HD.
[DATV ポゴシッタ Japan Interview 20130304] Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 'Missing You' 보고싶다
http://youtu.be/2IBoAzZInVM

credit: @HallyuYEH twitter & video original source lanlan yeh84.com

here YEH's news on February

feb2013.jpg

DCYEH

this video also posted on DC....YEH sang this song on her birthday party last year...nice song :x :x

Seiko Matsuda - Sweet Memories

cr uploader

@prettybo @jchansh secret? ;))

@xyre how are you girl? how was your HK trip?

@chichocs: hi! it was very productive and eventful, thank you.. for the past days all i did is click awesome and LoL... i made sure i didn't miss a thing. (while writing this post i was actually listening to the video you posted..imagining YEH was the one singing)
-most likely I was the only one here who was very happy YEH didn't go to china last time..wait...wait don't get me wrong guys.. i know everyone was disappointed coz everyone's been looking forward for her appearance in that event.. aside from conflict of her sched, she didn't go coz i didn't manage to change my itinerary (joke).. been thinking of my 100th post it's not supposed to be like this dang it..
to all talented warriors here thanks for all the pics..gifs..videos..updates..etc. nice digging guys..

@avidneri1003: hi :-h wasn't able to reply (was in HK while replying to you last time) msg you later...@Prettybo @Jchansh: you got secrets now.. hmmm i always skip MLF too.. i wonder :-?

Guest santaiah178

Yoon Eun Hye’s plan for her “short term training”

52750583.10.jpg

“A scissors will getting sharp when it’s sharpened, I wish I was like that”

In her break time after finishing MY and before deciding her next project, YEH wants her everyday life to be more meaningful. Learning art, pottery making, foreign language etc. are things that included in her plan now.

In her previous dramas Princess Hours, Coffee Prince etc. YEH has shown her extraordinary skill in drawing. Despite didn’t finished her art school, her drawing can still attract viewer attention. YEH’s determined to learn it more thoroughly & professionally to improve her skill.

YEH also revealed that she want to challenge herself to do what has been her best interest all this time since she can’t do that before because of lack of preparation. Things like pottery art lesson that she can’t finish. She’s hoping to held a charity exhibition/bazaar one day to help the underprivileged family.

Like a homework each year, foreign language become her routine (practice) since she wants to meet her fans in Japan, China & Asia through her drama MFL, LTM etc. So she has to make some preparation beforehand.

As for her acting, she chose to learn swimming because of her fear of water. She said jokingly that she wanted to do an underwater kissing scene.  

“We should open our eyes when we’re underwater, aren’t we ? 

She's hoping to not being afraid of water anymore.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2138826092

http://news.nate.com/view/20130204n02824

PS : This article was translated by me after @chichocs translated it into bahasa Indonesia (from Mandarin).

My note : One thing that I always admire of YEH is her willingness to learn. Despite her status (as top star) she's never satisfied and always wanting to learn more. She's the epitome of an actress who's always thirst for knowledge ;)

☂FULL DATV 보고싶다 Special☂ Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜,Park Yoochun 유천 & Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 'Missing You' ポゴシッタ

http://youtu.be/p6AzwXmnnTs

cr: original source antomorrow , posted on twitter @HallyuYEH

Guest prettybo

Guess i will forever be awed and thankful by @chichocs, @Lhay, @julieng, @santaiah @jjsweeteer & more (sorry i'm not good in memorizing names) collections of YEH's stunning photos. every time I look at them it reminds of Spring- so refreshing and natural.  . even her poses seemed like her natural  movements- unpretentious..  .Wish I have your aptitude for this kind of thing. I have a confession. :P  Because of my love for YEH I tried to do some serious photo downloading, editing, cut - paste . . .  hahaha . .  but before I can post it -  lo & behold - some one beat me into it ( i saw a similar fan made pic with YEH & LEE MIN HO) but mine was YEH & YC. . . what a shame. . . so slow of me 
So I am back to my senses now .  .  continue enjoying someone else's work. .  If only I can make staff at our office do it for me - it would have been great . . another confession .  i am still a closet k drama- YEH fan in here. . so there. .  8-}

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 19px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden;"[FULL Rehearsal & Recording] Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜- Lie To Me 'Lovin Ice Cream'

source: Japan DVD cr: twitter @HallyuYEH or youtube HallyuYoonEunHye