Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guys, I am so confused with the latest pictures. Is the picture a human Yoon Eun Hye or just a beautiful painting of YEH eonni ? Because it looks like it's a really beautiful painting of doll YEH. The picture is not human to me. Or maybe there's something wrong with my iphone screen? Or is it my eyes?? Seriously guys.

avidneri1003

said: Guys, I am so confused with the latest pictures. Is the picture a human Yoon Eun Hye or just a beautiful painting of YEH eonni ? Because it looks like it's a really beautiful painting of doll YEH. The picture is not human to me. Or maybe there's something wrong with my iphone screen? Or is it my eyes?? Seriously guys.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Yoon Eun Hye Looks Elegant and Graceful for “W”
chococoffee February 18, 2013
Yoon Eun Hye Looks Elegant and Graceful for “W”

Actress Yoon Eun Hye recently showed off her elegant and graceful charms for “W Korea” magazine.

On February 18, the fashion magazine unveiled several photos of Yoon Eun Hye in modern minimalist look from its upcoming March issue. Dressed in soft and feminine tones, the actress posed with classy bags from Rouge & Lounge’s latest spring/summer collection.

Meanwhile, Yoon Eun Hye recently wrapped up her long-awaited comeback drama, “I Miss You,” which she co-starred with Park Yoo Chun (JYJ) and Yoo Seung Ho.She received much praise for taking on the role of a complex character named Lee Soo Yeon, who was sexually molested as a child. It’s been revealed that Yoon Eun Hye is currently looking through her next project.

yoon1.jpeg

yoon2.jpeg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/02/18/yoon-eun-hye-looks-elegant-and-graceful-for-w/

Guest kapeadik

YES, PLEASE! YEH and Hyun Bin in a project! I'm not shipping so don't flag me, please. I just think their on-screen collaboration will be heaven! =D>

Guest missu1430292272

I want Hyunbin and Eunhye in a drama or movie so freakin much, so some awesome script writer, can you make it happen?. I hope she will announce her next project soon too :)

Gorg YEH is gorg :x

Guest blessedgrace

"A picture is worth a thousand words." YEH's pictures convey a lot of different messages and emotions that one can almost always create a story out of each still image. YEH must be a photographer's dream model! She has this wonderful ability to create angles with her head and body that look spontaneous and sometimes awkward but the element of grace is always there. I find not many models are able to do that successfully. Add to that the myriad range of expressions on her beautiful face and eyes that captivate you to take a second, third, fourth look and many more to decipher the emotion she is trying to convey. She can get away with any look it seems, whether innocent, sexy, a combination of both, soulful, morose, young and upbeat, carefree, melancholy, chic, avant garde, name it I think she has done them all. Always commanding in her presence but without airs, she always successfully adapts herself to the concept the photoshoot is trying to accomplish. I think a good model doesn't just need a pretty face, flawless skin and a great body to do justice to a photoshoot, she must also have the intelligence, creativity and sense of style to interpret the concept and stamp it with her own signature - her personality. YEH does that perfectly in my opinion. Thanks for posting the pictures!

and she look very good in WHATEVER hairstyles, short, long, middle length, boyish, sassy, etc How can she be so versatile and gorgeous at the same time? You know some of those pretty actresses can only look pretty in long hair but if they cut boyish short that will be tragic but not YEH [-(

Guest kevin1320

I know this is nothing related to yeh, but did u guys read news about Park Shi Hoo was sued for rapping issue?

OMG, i was shocked, he is one of my fav actors

@kevin1320, let's not talk about Park Shi Hoo's issue here...  it doesn't have anything to do with YEH and I don't think that it's fair to him or his fans if we talk about it here.
Anywayzzz, there was new news released today by the Chinese media that she's attending the Lantern Festival but we are still unsure since there has been no word from YEH's side.  Hope she goes...   it will be a good experience for her.     :)    
And I agree that she has a very versatile look that everyone must be envious of....  She looks good in everything (clothes, accessories,  hairstyle, etc) and everything looks good on her.   :)   

Guest julia_lee

@blessedgrace and @celyw..i couldn't agree more..

im aware that perfection is fictional..it doesn't exist and to brand someone to be perfect would be to detach her from being a human.. but she's just so perfect!!!!  shrug.gif    that's not fair ..

sometimes, when I really think about it, I get genuinely sad that I'm not YEH...  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5qMqTUs_T12RzpLh-Oh3  ( i live halfway between fantasy and reality most of the time..forgive me guys)

but honestly, i just love her to pieces!!!