Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest jennaray

Not advisable to travel.

China has bird flu and GB has SARS related disease.

Whose leg is on her lap ?. I might be mistaken but i don't think so. Correct me if I am wrong.

Guest 50julieng

Smiley_emoticons_jc_greencupidLhay is cheering me up with these images:

My wish for YEH be in her next drama/movie with baby...

babyandi.jpg

and another one with

sjsl.jpg

and another one will be impossible

twilightgl.jpg

Smiley-happy096 thanks Lhay n source

Guest julia_lee

@50julieng

marvelling at these pictures!!!!don't know whether to LOL them .. Awesome them... or Insightful them..

tumblr_lzkf1e22v41qmkjoc.gif

@Lhay

salute to awesomeness!!!  ^:)^

my first time on her thread, a newbie hi hi to you all - i want to share this nice photo of her i stumbled upon minutes ago

cr: chosun ilbo online newspaper

class="art_title"Yoon Eun-hye Embraces Mature Roles Yoon Eun-hye  (she's so pretty in this photo & others as always)

Yoon Eun-hye

Actress Yoon Eun-hye, who debuted as a teenage member of Baby V.O.X. before making a successful transition to acting, said she feels much more confident about her career as she approaches 30 and becomes more established in TV soaps.

"When I was younger, I was very careful about everything because I was afraid of creating misunderstandings. But now I've shed all those anxieties, and I feel much freer than before," she said.

The MBC TV drama "I Miss You" was a turning point for her. In it, Yoon played a character who had been sexually molested as a child and had tried to bury the memories. She said she initially struggled with the complexity of the character's psychological issues, and found the experience so draining that she ended up in hospital with exhaustion.

However, viewers responded positively to her performance after she invested herself fully in the role, and she was able to overcome cynical critics who had previously questioned the limits of her acting ability, garnering rave reviews along the way.

"I've always wanted to play the kind of roles that were suitable for my age," she said. "The reason I've been looking forward to turning 30 so quickly is because I always expected it would open up a broader range of roles."

Meanwhile, her short film "The Knitting" was invited to the Busan International Film Festival last year, and she said the decision to challenge herself further by taking up film directing has helped her acting.

"I used to become very sensitive when I worked on projects, because I felt so personally responsible for whatever work I was engaged in, and this may have made life harder for those working with me," she said. "But directing a film with a whole production crew made me think that I may have been mistaken in behaving like that. I realized that I need to be more flexible in how I approach things, and that helped me feel more at ease and go more with the flow this time."

Despite only recently having wrapped up her latest production, she is already thinking about her next project. She said her confidence has been buoyed by all the positive reviews she has received and now she wants to show audiences what she is really capable of.

"I want to experience so many things, because that enlarges and improves you as a person," she said.

englishnews@chosun.com / Feb. 16, 2013 08:17 KST

Hey fellow warriors,I just thought I'd share this poster that I finished earlier today.
Hope you'll enjoy it. ^^
tumblr_mibh33mKTr1r61by8o1_1280.png

Also, some shameless promotion (ahemahem): you can see more of my edits here (a few 'I Miss You' posters as well as Yoon Eun Hye edits are there as well :) )

Ladies, I am missing YEH badly! :( am extremely upset when Knews indicated she will not be attending Hunan event. So out of desperation, I google for her past clips/interviews etc.

Here is one good venue for her past clips even her interview in Taxi is there but it is only for those who understand mandarin :P

http://www.youtube.com/user/player23hk?feature=watch

And yes I also google for her news too, am falling in love with her more and more whenever anyone praise her.

But this particular new caught my attention from yooneunhye.net:

Kim Jong Kook chooses between Lee Hyori and Yoon Eun Hye

For those of you who have watched the hit variety show X-Man back in the day, you should remember the scandal between singer Kim Jong Kook and singer/actress Yoon Eun Hye. And for those of you who have been following Family Outing Season 1 should definitely remember Kim Jong Kook’s awkward yet cute relationship with singer Lee Hyori. Well, it’s finally come down to this!

On yesterday’s broadcast of MBC‘s Golden Fishery Radio Star, Kim Jong Kook was finally asked to choose between the sexy diva Lee Hyori and the well-rounded entertainer Yoon Eun Hye. But before they got down to the juicy details, MC Shin Jung Hwan probed, “What are your true feelings for Lee Hyori?” To this, Kim Jong Kook responded, “She’s not bad. She’s pretty, economical, she can cook well, and she has a good personality.”

However, that answer did not seem to satisfy the MCs’ needs as MC Kim Gook Jin asked the long-awaited question, “If there were only two women in the world and they were Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Hyori, who would you choose?” Sorry to disappoint you Lee Hyori and Pet Kook Jong fans but Kim Jong Kook simply responded, “Yoon Eun Hye.”

After hearing Kim Jong Kook’s response, MC Kim Gura asked Kim Gook Jin the same question, to which he answered, “I would choose Lee Hyori.” However, Kim Jong Kook left the audience in laughter when he replied, “Really? Have you ever filmed a show with her before?”

Gotta LOVE Kim Jong Kook for his last statement! “Really? Have you ever filmed a show with her before?”

After reading this I sorta of understand something... (not attacking Lee Hyori so if you are fans of her please dun bash me). Actresses can be very pretty and lovely infront of the screen, but behind screen sometimes they will reveal more personal self. Yet YEH must be really a very nice person IRL to make KJK like her that much.

* rewatching Goong + LSG 2D1N to make myself feel better*

Guest MariYEH

Yoon Eun Hye's assistant posted pictures of herself in Hawaii today...seems from MSM's pic they are having a blast. ( not going to post the pics here because she posted on her personal facebook, so I'd feel as if I am breaking the law if it's posted elsewhere.

Guest julia_lee

@MariYEH

wow! ^:)^

sure we all have private spaces, thoughts, and words that are ours alone, and the ethics of privacy demand that others respect those rights and i must say..hun, you've just nailed it..

you must have tons of extra superpower in your pocket coz personally, it would take a whole lot of those just to refrain myself from doing so.. (shame on me)

tumblr_mczxx1wt3Q1rvaj6zo1_500.gif

Guest brenda101

wishing YEH to have a great vacation in Hawaii.. have fun YEH unnie  :x
Thank you fellow warriors for all the photos.. good to see her even in pix miss her so much..
:((