Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest santaiah178

It's been several years since Coffee Prince but PD Lee still remember YEH, the same goes to Vineyard Man's PD. It seems almost everyone who have worked with our girl still remember her & always praise her :Dyehcalendar.jpgyehcalendar1.jpgMakasih banget De buat infonya ;)

class="articletitle"Yoon Eun Hye Speaks Out On Working With Yoo Seung Ho

Yoon Eun Hye's work with Yoo Seung Ho who is nine years youngers than herself has been a big issue even before the broadcast of the drama.

February 5, 2013 5:22 AM EST |

51007-yoon.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye's work with Yoo Seung Ho who is nine years youngers than herself has been a big issue even before the broadcast of the drama. She also caught the attention of many by admitting during a press conference "I felt guilty about acting as lovers with Yoo Seung Ho." However, the unexpected chemistry between the two became a hot issue upon the broadcasting of the drama.

Yoon Eun Hye commented "They say younger guys don't feel like men but nine year difference is quite a big difference. That's why I initially worried about how I would work out the relationship with Harry(Yoo Seung Ho). We met for the first time to film our since in Jeju Island but Seung Ho and I both had reserved personalities. That made me try harder. We had many scenes where we were talking in a car together so we talked a lot then. He's been acting since he was young also, so we talked about many things."

She continued "Seung Ho likes to play around but he's not childish in any way. He was a man when he was acting. He also told me that he wanted to enlist early in the military. He seems to want to experience new things without the help of anyone else."

source: http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/20151/20130205/yoon-eun-hye-yoo-seung-ho-interview.htm

Guest MCSarangYEH

Park Su Min(Baby VOX dancer???) is YEH's bestfriend right?hmmm she cooked for him and his name has Park in it :-? I want to imagine Chunnie Oppa is as envious as everyone else here =)) =)) =)) Now, I'm hungry seeing those deliciously prepared food and it's 5 minutes before midnight, ottoke??? :-S

Park Su Min twitter translated by @amcosmicf Thank you so much :x

"I'm a lucky dude.Personally cooked at home Syabu syabu with top quality meat together with noodle soup and even porridge. The taste needs no description. The Syabu syabu is more delicious than a restaurant's ~ Thank you I ate it so well, today's chef Yoon EunHye jjang jjang!!!
"

facing

wrote: Yoon Eun Hye Speaks Out On Working With Yoo Seung HoYoon<br />

Eun Hye's work with Yoo Seung Ho who is nine years youngers than <br />

herself has been a big issue even before the broadcast of the drama.February 5, 2013 5:22 AM EST |

Yoon Eun Hye's work with Yoo Seung Ho<br />

who is nine years youngers than herself has been a big issue even <br />

before the broadcast of the drama. She also caught the attention of many<br />

by admitting during a press conference "I felt guilty about acting as <br />

lovers with Yoo Seung Ho." However, the unexpected chemistry between the<br />

two became a hot issue upon the broadcasting of the drama.<br />

Yoon Eun Hye commented "They say younger guys don't feel like men but<br />

nine year difference is quite a big difference. That's why I initially <br />

worried about how I would work out the relationship with Harry(Yoo Seung<br />

Ho). We met for the first time to film our since in Jeju Island but <br />

Seung Ho and I both had reserved personalities. That made me try harder.<br />

We had many scenes where we were talking in a car together so we talked<br />

a lot then. He's been acting since he was young also, so we talked <br />

about many things."<br />

She continued "Seung Ho likes to play around but he's not childish in<br />

any way. He was a man when he was acting. He also told me that he <br />

wanted to enlist early in the military. He seems to want to experience <br />

new things without the help of anyone else."source:

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/20151/20130205/yoon-eun-hye-yoo-seung-ho-interview.htm

Guest sunshine4ever

This is a repost of the MVs from IMY thread in case you don't go there. Both of these music videos have a lot of narrations from beginning episodes.

credits to
flovdb1995

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAplBrzWHfM&feature=share&list=UUHvWnv70I75sSc1mXfA0CYQ

credits to Svetusikls4