Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest kapeadik

@desiery why didn't I know about this?! So busy with work, ugh! Sad to say, it's not there anymore. It's a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf shop now :((

Guest rivanaraja

Thank you for your wonderful speech I hope that we support all of Yoon Eun Hye

Do not bother Yoon Eun Hye for anyone who wants your fall if you do the right

Guest rivanaraja

blessedgrace said:

From one of the many articles written from YEH’s marathon interview on January 31st, these parting words from her struck me and I paraphrase:

“If the public is interested to see more of what I can do, I still have so many things to show unless they view me through biased eyes.” 

Of course, it goes without saying that those who have biases against YEH will never find her satisfying enough even if the industry has acclaimed her for excellence and rest of the world has given their affirmation many times.  To them she will always be not that good of an actress, not that pretty, her popularity is pure hype, her pronunciation faulty, her achievements not that impressive, her value overrated. I’ve briefly visited forums where some people would say not-so-nice things about her just because they don’t like her. Some fan sites are natural breeding grounds for unhealthy expression of biases and woe is the celebrity who doesn’t get the nod of influential posters for he/she will be clobbered to pieces. I stay away from sites like that for they are not good to a person’s emotional and mental health.

Truth is, our lives are riddled with all kinds of biases. Biases are natural human tendencies, expressions of personal taste or preference shaped by our experiences, background, culture, traditions, religious and political beliefs, social environment and the interplay of these and other factors. There are biases at work, bias for or against a particular style or fashion, gender, appearance, music, entertainment, food, restaurant, sports, celebrity, and the list goes on and on. In this particular thread our ultimate bias is for Yoon Eun Hye and everything she represents.  Some of you have biases in favor of certain actors you want her to end up with in real life which is popularly known in fan circles as “shipping.” Biases in whatever shape or form tend to divide, but as long as there is respect for one another we can all learn to live with and around them peacefully. It is when people allow their biases to gain control of their mental attitudes and external behaviors that it becomes destructive to others and to themselves.

If I had the privilege of sending YEH a message to encourage her, this is what I would like to say:  

You can never control people’s preferences and opinions so please go ahead and do what you feel will give you great fulfillment in your career and personal life as long as they do not violate the values and principles you hold dear. Embrace the challenges before you, don’t be afraid to take risks but be wise in your choices. If you let fear of what people will think or say dictate your life, you will live with a lot of regrets. Celebrate your victories and use them as building blocks for moving forward and upward. If things don’t work out as well as expected, learn from the experience and move on. Criticism hurts... but it is a fact of life that people will always find whatever it is they want to see. If they don’t like you, they will always find something to criticize no matter how petty it is. But for those who love you, even the simplest things you do make them really happy. In the entertainment world where people’s opinions and loyalties keep changing like shifting shadows, the unconditional love of your supporters is a true wealth you can bank on in good times and in bad. Rejoice in that thought!

[From one Asian female who has risen above so many biases in a Caucasian male-dominated industry and has succeeded to bloom in a high place where God has planted her. I’m sure many of you have similar stories to tell. J

Guest MariYEH

@ngthuhien149 I have no info on that.  And even if she was to attend, I think she will do what she normally does, which is not let her fans know about it, like her other travels, where we'd just be surprised that she is already at the airport or at the event.

Guest trangvu310

@jjsweeter0211 :me too.I hope that the first project of Huynbin oppa (after out of enlistment) would pair with Eunhye noona in this Spring !!! [-O< [-O< [-O<
PhotoGrid_1359177897562.jpg

yooeun said:

A drama or movie with hyunbin would be awesome,, plz make it happen

oh yes..please drama gods!! make it happen .. [-O

Look like shes previewing her next project, since she said she would start one asap, im so glad she will do another one soon so lets wait and see. Hyunbin or lee minho and eunhye collab would be nice :)

Guest santaiah178

I wonder if those pics from the House are made before YEH's got sick, cause she looks healthy to me
@chichocs is there any info of where will "Knitting" be broadcasted ? On TV or on cinema ?

@santaiah178 the knitting broadcast in KT&G cinema started today with others short movies :D

419609_438251209576515_1289027842_n.jpg

상 영 일 정 - 2 월 5 일 , 12 일 , 19 일 , 26 일 매 주 화 요 일 저 녁 8 시 
러 닝 타 임 - 59 분 
상 영 등 급 - 15 세 이 상 관 람 가 
I think this is about her short film "The Knitting" that will be shown on the 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th of February, 8pm at Hongik University for a 59minute run together with other short films.

cr @lhay page 2167

here tweet from someone who watched yeh's short movie today

804b64e5jw1e1ixhgy17aj.jpg

try to translate...feel free to correct

"I felt the quality pretty good...even if we dont look at the director name i still like it. the story so concise n simple made me impress. even the actress matched with the atmosphere of the movie"  :D