Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Something else that's good...  Neri tweeted a signed picture of YEH!!!

Yoon Eun Hye FanClub @Neri1003

전세계 네리여러분~ 은혜씨께서 감사의 싸인을 보내주셨어요. "이번 보고싶다 이수연을 많은 사랑으로 지켜봐주시고 응원해주셔서 감사드립니다. ♥합니다" pic.twitter.com/CHWAphUg

website131.png

An EVEN better news!!!! Tweeted by Neri...  Seems like she's having a presscon on the 24th...

Yoon Eun Hye FanClub @Neri1003

1/24 "윤은혜 단독 기자 간담회"가 있을 예정입니다. 우리 네리팬클럽에서는 마음을 모아 기자님들께 작은 선물을 드리려고 합니다. 시간이 부족한데 혹 선물에 대한 좋은 의견 있으실까요?

Wow...  That's 4 positive and different news/things I've posted in less than 24 hours...  Keep it going...  :) 

So according to neri twitter....seems like she'll have exclusive press conference on Jan 24(?)

source:
@Neri1003 twitter
1/24 "윤은혜 단독 기자 간담회"가 있을 예정입니다. 우리 네리팬클럽에서는 마음을 모아 기자님들께 작은 선물을 드리려고 합니다. 시간이 부족한데 혹 선물에 대한 좋은 의견 있으실까요?

@vegaspink already post the news :D
hmmm.....press conference about what O_O

edit
@michibangs might talk about missing you and her acting and do damage control about that rumor ~_~ I think....

Guest kapeadik

Omg! It really is so random! I don't think she'll waste her time and money for a presscon on that crappy internet news. Something bigger is brewing! Excited and nervous! (Haven't you found it weird that she kept saying IMY is her last soap before she turns 30?! She's only 28! Plenty of time to do even 2 more.) 2 more days....

Guest faith2919

Wait u girl don't know what the press con is about? Kyaa what can it be

those Tara girls doesn't seem to have brain. If they r talking about yeh, they r asking for their own death.

guyssss calm down lol
Normally actors/actresses like to invite reporters to interview them after finishing their projects. It's a PR thing guys and besides there's this rumor going around and you know our eunnie....she hates rumor.....so maybe she just wants to give reporters a chance to ask her opinion about this. Anyway we'll find out on Jan 24! kekeke

sounds like going to have an heart attack...if marriage usually the guy will announce not unless he is not from the entertainment circle? .
Cant be in a relationship news she said she only announce if getting married?
Presscon on what?  if study dont need to announce right or just maybe talk about her finished drama MY etc.  

Thinking back It cant be about marriage... Lol, she said that she had no bf on that mbc rising star show (a bit b4 shooting IMY) and yeah, call me naive but i trust her on that, theres no points lying anw, and everyone knows how the tight the schedule was for her during the filming so i dont think she had time to date... Maybe an indefinite break to completely focus on her study??