Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest 50julieng

17 December 2012 10:58 | By Dang Hui LingKorean actors turned successful directors class="pvrichtxttitle"Here is a list of actors who have found a new platform to showcase their talents behind the camera

PreviousNextYoon Eun-hyeYoon Eun-hye

Success rate: 7/10

Twenty-eight-year-old Yoon Eun-hye debuted and remained active as a member of girl group Baby V.O.X until 2005. Yoon then switched her career path to acting and is best known for her roles in popular dramas Princess Hours and The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince.

Her first foray behind the camera, Knitting, was invited to compete under the "Wide Angle" section of the Korean short films category at the Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) held in October this year.

Yoon's maiden directorial project was actually an assignment for her course at the Graduate School of Advanced Imaging Science, Multimedia & Film of Chung-Ang University (the actress majors in Film Production at the university).

Highlights:
The BIFF praised Yoon's debut film by stating: "The directing is excellent as the film is not satisfied with simply dealing with an issue of farewell, but moves to add dense emotions surrounded by many foreshadowing actions and items that appear at an end of a relationship."

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/hallyu/korean-actors-turned-successful-directors?page=3

Thank you 50Julieng, sister you made my day!
One of the many perks of being a Miss YEH warrior are the feel good articles.  There is nothing like knowing that my favorite Miss YEH is appreciated and acclaimed by her peers in the industry.  She is no flash in the pan either.  Over the years a fan would know that she builds on a talent, hones it, develops it, studies on it, works hard on it, sustain and maintain the talent real well.
This is why i love The Vineyard Man, it was he drama where i discovered that she is more than actress.  The BIFF praise speaks more of  her being a director.  It is a testament that Miss YEH will soon be a force to reckon with in the industry.  She is a script writer,  who knows who to cast, to set design, a very sensitive film producer.
There is more to come from our Miss YEH!  FIGHTING Miss YEH!!!! It really does feel CHRISTmas 

Guest santaiah178

Julie, thanks for the latest news about our YEH on her directorial debut. Like what @lenvalles said we really appreciate this kind of news, not that we're a sucker of "all news praising her" but we're glad that her hard work's being acknowledged. 
I went to the link you posted and notice that among other male actors turned director there're only 3 female/actresses turned director, in which one is YEH. And with Ku Hye Sun, she's the youngest among others. It tells me a lot.
In time of this I feel proud to be her fans (not that I'm not proud of her on other time lol). She proved me again and again that nothing is impossible (for someone) to "step up further" as long as there're a willingness, determination & perseverance :-bd

PS : I notice they also mentioning Yoo Ji Tae & Ha Jung Woo. Just wishing our YEH will act opposite them some day :x

Guest langamil12

She is one of my favorite actresses since Goong.. pretty/cute.. Is she really born in 1984? She's just 6 years older than me then.. :)

Guest 50julieng

CaddHello sis Santaiah...

I have been sad reading all these young children killed because of hatred..and this is a place for me to keep my minds intouch...YEH has many news but we are shortage of Korean translators in this forum...Next week is Christmas..let try bring festive moods in this forum ..don't know how though...Any ideas sis..lol...

Guest santaiah178

Young YEH :D
babyox.jpgbabyvoxyeh2.jpgteenyeh1.png
Julie

I also read the news about the incident and I'm really sorry for the victims & their families. Why are there so much cruelty in this world ? 

:-S Anyway, about the Christmas thing I'm sorry I can't help you since I'm not Christian (I'm Moslem BTW) but I will support you morally ;)

@monkeybow88, try www.dramacrazy.net or www.guzzylady.com for youtube

YEH's Effect....Missing You Zoe's style

cr uploader

brief translation about the video

YEH's lipstick increased in sales by 500~600 per day compared to previous month. It is completely sold out at this point. Women say Yoon Eun Hye wore it in drama "Missing You" and it looked really pretty, so I wanted to try it too. Girl said it's very pretty and I feel like I've become little bit like Yoon Eun Hye haha. Yoon Eun Hye's bag in the video is also sold out. The sweater she wore, is sold out so you can only buy it through ordering, then store will order them for you. The customer in the video just purchased the last sweater in the store. She said "So it in Missing You and i wanted to buy it. I think it's so pretty.  Hair style and makeup is also in style.  And knit's have become hot as Missing you yoon eun hye style. Women at the end says "Why don't you try the Yoon Eun Hye style like us"

cr CDBloom

chichocs said: YEH's Effect....Missing You Zoe's style

cr uploader

brief translation about the video

YEH's lipstick increased in sales by 500~600 per day compared to previous month. It is completely sold out at this point. Women say Yoon Eun Hye wore it in drama "Missing You" and it looked really pretty, so I wanted to try it too. Girl said it's very pretty and I feel like I've become little bit like Yoon Eun Hye haha. Yoon Eun Hye's bag in the video is also sold out. The sweater she wore, is sold out so you can only buy it through ordering, then store will order them for you. The customer in the video just purchased the last sweater in the store. She said "So it in Missing You and i wanted to buy it. I think it's so pretty.  Hair style and makeup is also in style.  And knit's have become hot as Missing you yoon eun hye style. Women at the end says "Why don't you try the Yoon Eun Hye style like us"

cr CDBloom

Guest MariYEH

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  pinch me am I seeing things??????????????? If this is a dream I don't ever want to wake up.

cr: HallyuYoonEunHye