Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Haven't got home since yesterday. So when I arrived home,I went to check on Yoon Eun Hye eonni right away. Guess what ? MY HEART JUMPS SEEING RECENT PICTURES OF HER FROM AISFF presscon and THE STILL CUTS  !  YAAAAAAHOOOO! HER HEALTH  IS GETTING BETTER RIGHT? Now, I am so relieved :) I miss you , eonni ^_^ 

50julieng said: :x She looks so beautiful in those pictures...with her big eyes and pinky lips.  November will be a busy hectic month for YEH ...I don't know she will have time to go MAMA (Mnet Asian Music Award) 2012 this year..but knowing YEH she mights surprising us. <:-P

hank you everyone for the updates.
YEH's eyes still look red but I guess she's getting better now. //thank you god.

Btw, I made this for my facebook cover, if anyone want it, pls feel free. :)
80739694.jpg
edited // not sure how to post the original size. :-?  I'll just post the link then.http://imageshack.us/f/42/80739694.jpg/

and little siggy for soompi forum, just upload to your own server, please.
banner1ll.jpg

Guest 50julieng

jchansh said: 50julieng said: :x She looks so beautiful in those pictures...with her big eyes and pinky lips.  November will be a busy hectic month for YEH ...I don't know she will have time to go MAMA (Mnet Asian Music Award) 2012 this year..but knowing YEH she mights surprising us. <:-P

Guest MariYEH

http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/movie/yoon-eun-hye-becomes-a-special-judge-of-the-2012-aisff/

Yoon Eun Hye becomes a special judge of the 2012 AISFF

October 16, 2012 3:00 pm eternalc2h

2012101611263132519_11.jpg

Actress Yoon Eun Hye recently gave her thoughts on becoming a special judge of the 2012 AISFF.

On October 16, Yoon spoke of her aspiration as a special judge of the tenth Asiana International Short Film Festival.

She was recently selected as a special judge of the 2012 AISFF along with director and actor Choi Byung Hwa. She was also invited to the 17th Busan International Film Festival for her directorial debut, Knitting.

Yoon said, “It might not be appropriate for me as an actress to evaluate films, but I’ll be able to see things more accurately and grasp emotive parts of the films better than other judges because I’m an actress. I think it will be hard, but I heard the films are very good, so I believe it will be fun.”

Yoon also said, “Because I directed a short film this year, I know how important the roles that actors play are in the making of films. I think I’ll be able to see the directors’ intentions and thoughts and how well and naturally they’re delivered to the audience. I feel very burdened to evaluate the films because I think I should focus on my acting career more, but I’ll do my best.”

The tenth Asiana International Short Film Festival will be held from November 1 to 6 at the Cine Cube. A total of 82 short films from 32 countries will be shown.

Source: Starnews

being a judge and an actress at the same time :-bd this is the proof how capable she is being chosen..
hopefully she can concentrate on both drama and that AISFF, sure enough the inconvenient feeling in her rises as well..
i wish there's no health issue during her drama filming~ 

Guest MariYEH

Yodya said: hank you everyone for the updates.
YEH's eyes still look red but I guess she's getting better now. //thank you god.

Btw, I made this for my facebook cover, if anyone want it, pls feel free. :)

edited // not sure how to post the original size. :-?  I'll just post the link then.http://imageshack.us/f/42/80739694.jpg/

and little siggy for soompi forum, just upload to your own server, please.

This article ... Yoon Eun-hye's clarification about Accessories Rings http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1350374114402392002
Can anybody tell what are they saying ?
:-/

tumblr_mbz8938KlW1rgccdco1_1280.jpg

Guest santaiah178

Finally she's back in action. Glad to see her looking better after worrying her for her eyes infection. But she looks skinnier in AISFF prescon :(Anyway, love seeing her in AISFF prescon, she's not overdressing there. She knows how to dressed perfectly in every occasion.And not to mention her first stills of IMY, I'm speechless ... :x :x
Anyhow, I'm waiting for the day when our girl will collaborate with Ahn Sung Ki. In a movie perhaps ? ... :D

Guest lovelyfan

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "[sSTV] 윤은혜, 'AISFF' 

cre: SSTV

Guest MariYEH

Message to all Neri YEH fans all over the world.  Neri really needs help for YEH's new drama I Miss You.  Donations will be going to the lunch event for YEH, staff, drama crews...it will also help buy flowers and rice wreath for YEH and etc. Any small donations will be appreciated.  Thanks you:)

Hellow to Global Neri Fans~ We'd like to support YEH's drama " Missing You" Pls participate with us! Your kind su... http://t.co/FYOAEXTQ

— YoonEunHye FanClub (@Neri1003)

October 16, 2012

qz4yft.jpg