Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

“I Miss You” Unveils First Stills of Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye hotshotlover30 October 16, 2012 No Comments 

MBC’s upcoming drama “I Miss You,” starring Park Yoo Chun (JYJ) and Yoon Eun Hye, unveiled its first stills much to fans’ delight. The new series began filming last weekend, and its leads shot a heart-wrenching scene between the two young lovers.

In the drama, Yoon Eun Hye plays Lee Soo Yeon, the first love of Park Yoo Chun’s Han Jung Woo. They fell in love at the tender age of fifteen but had their love snatched away from them. They continue to live their lives as the keep their broken hearts and true feelings hidden from the world. “I Miss You” is described as a traditional melodrama about the two as they undergo a hide-and-seek-love.

As shown in the stills, both actors strongly expressed their heartbreaks through their eyes, getting fans excited for the chemistry between the two.

A representative from the production team stated, “‘I Miss You’ is the first time Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye are working together. Both have perfectly understood their characters, and they are expressing them well.”

“I Miss You” will replace “Arang and the Magistrate” on MBC early next month.

Link: http://www.soompi.com/2012/10/16/i-miss-you-unveils-first-stills-of-park-yoo-chun-and-yoon-eun-hye/

Guest amber1982

YEH so pretty and I'm glad that she is feeling better. So excited for IMY, I have a feeling that she will knock it out the park!

Guest MariYEH

A request to all I Miss You fans please click this link of the naver main article so that more people will read it.
here's the link: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?newsid=201210160927501114&ext=na

and please dont forget to comment and show your support on soompi news http://www.soompi.com/2012/10/16/i-miss-you-unveils-first-stills-of-park-yoo-chun-and-yoon-eun-hye/

Guest MariYEH

cr: kpopfever pls. comment here http://kpopfever.com/2012/10/i-miss-you-park-yoochun-yoon-eun-hyes-heartbreaking-first-still-cuts-revealed/

class="cat_article_title"‘I Miss You’, Park Yoochun & Yoon Eun Hye’s heartbreaking first still cuts revealed Posted by: Ceridwen Posted date: October 15, 2012 In: iCandy, TV

park_yoochun_yoon_eun_hye_i_miss_you_pro

The lead actors Park Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye‘s still cuts from the first filming of ‘I Miss You’ have been revealed.

The first day of filming for MBC‘s new Wed/Thu drama ‘I Miss You’ took place this past weekend.

Park Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye will be working together for the first time on ‘I Miss You’. From the very beginning of filming, the actors seemed to speak volumes with their eyes that show all the heartbreaking romance between Han Jung Woo (played by Park Yoochun) and Lee Soo Yeon (Yoon Eun Hye) increasing the anticipation on the drama exponentially.

The still cuts that were revealed on October 16th, Han Jung Woo looks to be trying to hide the sadness inside of him and Lee Soo Yeon is in tears looking at him. The pictures are enough to deliver all the emotions of their sad love.

An insider of ‘I Miss You’ relayed, “Park Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye are working opposite each other for the first time through ‘I Miss You’ and they each understand and express their characters perfectly.”

‘I Miss You’ is a story of a man and a woman who live their lives with the heartache of lost love stolen from their youth. ‘I Miss You’ will premier next month as a follow up to ‘Arang and the Magistrate’.

Image: MBC’s ‘I Miss You’
Source: TV Daily via Nate

YEHEY!!!! I thank the God's for yeh's fast recovery, although sometimes her eyes seem red in those pics but seeing her face full of radiance makes me happy! I hope she won't get sick again cause it worries us fans too. unnie himneseo!!!

Guest 50julieng

:x She looks so beautiful in those pictures...with her big eyes and pinky lips.  November will be a busy hectic month for YEH ...I don't know she will have time to go MAMA (Mnet Asian Music Award) 2012 this year..but knowing YEH she mights surprising us. <:-P