Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Wow miss her a lot, want to see her in her new drama hope she is well now and can start the filming soon, for me she has the ability to transform in all kinds of ways cute sexy alluring serious , cheesy roles and others .but what I like best. In her ( just like any others actors and actresses i like ) is their craving for perfection and their passion in their craft is too much. All her movies and dramas I watched and re watched again and again ESP princess hours and coffee prince; now am in the process of watching her nonstop days. Hehe

Thanks a lot @chichocs for the pics!!!!   Oh my goodness!!! those pictures portrays soo much saadness! just looking at their faces makes me cry! T.T it's still clear that yeh isn't on her best condition during the shoot but heck she looks so beautiful anyway and she looks more convincing in portraying the sadness within her! kyaaaa

OMG:  She is back.  YEH is back.  I love those pictures.  @Deenchan:  YOu are right i can see so much in this pictures.  I hope that YEH recover fast.  

'Missing You/I Miss You' Park Yoo Chun·Yoon Eun Hye, The First Still Cut Released 'Anticipation Rises'

[Mydaily = Reporter Lee Seung Rok]

New MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Missing You'(Script: Moon Hee Jung, Director: Lee Jae Dong) has released its first still cuts on the 16th.

In a recent scene, Park Yoo Chung and Yoon Eun Hye, who will play the leading characters of Han Jung Woo (Park Yoo Chun) and Lee Soo Hyun (Yoon Eun Hye), showcased with their glare an affectionate and painful love story they will carry out.

The released still cuts contained Han Jung Woo, who is trying to hide his sadness, and Lee Soo Hyun, who has tears in her eyes as she is looking at him. The still cuts are raising the anticipation of how their love story will unfold.

An associate of 'Missing You' stated "Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye, who's working together for the first time through "Missing You", completely understand the emotions of the characters they are playing, and have performed the emotional scenes without a fault, raising everyone's anticipation." He added "Please have lots interest for "Missing You", which will showcase a warm, affectionate and sad love story in the small screens this Autumn".

'Missing You' is a traditional melodrama that portrays a hide and seek love story of a man and a woman who lives with painful scars from their first love during childhood days. Not only will writer Moon Hee Jung and dirctor Lee Jae Dong work together with Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye, but top child actors Yeo Jin Goo, Kim So Hyun and etc. has joined to produce high anticipation for the drama. It will begin airing in early November, as the proceeding drama of "Ahrang the Magistrate".

source http://news.nate.com/view/20121016n06332

translated by CDBloom @yehnet

Guest kevin1320

Sadness overload.

I can see the painful through her eyes

They look good together

Love her style so far

I bet there will be a lot of tears in this drama