Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest MariYEH

I think many are misunderstanding her role in I Miss You.  She wont be playing boyish character like Eun Chan type of boyish... but a a rugged type.  So dont worry she wont look or act like Eunchan.  It's a totally different role.  I hope people dont panic so quickly.  Just wait and see.

Guest ARIAH508

HOPE AND PRAY THAT SHE GET WELL NOT THAT SOON. TO YEH EONNIE YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOUR TIME RESTING AND PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF. THERE IS NO NEED TO RUSH THINGS UP WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS YOUR WELL BEING PLEASE... WE YOUR FANS CAN WAIT!

Guest lovelolipop

Hello all....I'm newcomer here :)

Actually I'm a silent reader for about a view moths. I love our YEH for her GOONG drama with JJH. It's nice that she will come back to small screen IMY.
Oh My God,,,hope our YEH get well soon thus we see our beautiful YEH

Guest ARIAH508

Don't get me wrong people its just that i do not want YEH eonnie to force herself. Knowing her if she conditioned her mind that she can do that she could really do that. She knows that there is a lot of people waiting for her especially the drama production staff. Just to lessen the burden and worries while she is sick. But I do really pray that it was not serious but just a couple of days rest is needed.

MariYEH said: Yoon Eun hye is very sick her assistant tweeted. Poor baby:( no wonder why she looked strange at the UGG event.)

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/jktd90

We begin filming for the important scenes today...
but she was so sick that she couldn't open her eyes yesterday..had to go to hospital..
It's an eye infection.And it lasts for 3 weeks
I prayed because I'm so worried..that doctor's analysis is wrong and that she will recover soon..
It's good that she's much better today. Please pray for her ㅜㅜThat she will overcome this

:(( :((

Guest prettybo

No wonder she looked different at the UGG event. I was already suspecting her "bloated sickness" is acting up again maybe due to work related stress. ANyhow get well soon we've all been waiting for your appearance in IMY. . 
On the description of her role as boyish and always wear a cap - my thoughts fo her look were that of a bohemian character always in dressy pants and boots with a beret and scarf. . . .  since she is a fashion designer. . 
Nope I don't think she will be chanelling the Eun Chan look as I understand she is trying to veer away from the same type of role. I read somewhere that (IDK how true) that she was originally offered the Personal Taste drama but she did not consider as the theme is similar to CP (ambigous gender). . . . 

cr: DC PYC
imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge. From: I Miss You Thread by corona911

Welcome all the newbies...

Here a review YEH's short movie " Knitting" from movie industry person

"I didn't have much anticipation for this film since the director is said to be Yoon Eun Hye. But I was surprised how well this film was made. A woman who is preparing to move, busy packing, discovers a knitted item that is incomplete (I don't know if she still maintains a relationship with her ex-boyfriend, but it seems possible). Then she begins to knit, dropping all of what she was doing before, passionately focusing on knitting until the sundown. I loved this process. Weaving of memories, product of emotions. It moved my heart once again when the character drank a sip of water while passionately working to finish the knitting, only to find it all tangled up at the end, leading to her tears."

Translated by CDBloom

Guest jjsweeter0211

Drop  by to share some pics ~~~Waiting for the update relating to her health. Hope she recovers well ~

tumblr_mbw0024tHe1qjh47lo1_500.jpgtumblr_mbwalpSStD1qhfc1ro1_500.pngtumblr_mbw2jeViQe1rilaeio1_500.jpgtumblr_mbw148CIGs1rilaeio1_500.jpgtumblr_mbvz8vQ9IS1qjh47lo1_500.jpgtumblr_mbvuslMEpV1racv1ao1_500.jpgtumblr_mbvlumKSRO1rwtghjo5_250.jpgtumblr_mbvlumKSRO1rwtghjo6_250.jpgtumblr_mbvlumKSRO1rwtghjo8_250.jpgtumblr_mbvlumKSRO1rwtghjo7_250.jpg

cr to original source