Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest 50julieng

:-h Mari..I though I post it here just for YEH fans to read also!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Mari

Hmmm I went to dramabeans and I totally regret doing it since that place is the haven for YEH antis. (i highly suspect fans of certain actresses)  I saw people saying that they won't event give this drama a chance just because Yoon Eun Hye's profession is a fashion designer?!

So I just wanna give an FYI.

1.  Yoon Eun Hye is considered as Korea's fashionista

2. Yoon Eun Hye being a fashion designer in the drama won't look fake (if that's what viewers are worried about) because she is a real designer.  She designed for luxury brand JOINUS Collection in 2009 for their 2009 Collection)

3.  She also designed boots for UGG Australia

4. She is a professional seamstress, She's helped the costume crew design and sew costumes before.

also one  more thing the 2 dramas that Yoon Eun Hye did that people are still having issues with even up to this day My Fair Lady and Lie To Me was based on her loyalty to the production, not because it was her chosen drama.

1. When she first saw the script for My Fair Lady, the script was totally different.  It was about 3 sisters and a butler.  And the genre was also diffrent (mystery romance).  So she took the drama thinking that she would be acting in that promising script.  But lo and behold, the drama got delayed for a long time because of Production problems and they also changed the script.  Even so, she could no longer back out cause she already signed and it would be unprofessional to do so.

2. Lie To Me- she did this series because she felt sorry for Verdi Media (production company of her shelved melodrama 'Love Song" with Park Yong Ha, who commited suicide because of personal issues)  She wasted 1 year to wait for his replacement.  The writer was a rookie.

CEO Yoon Young Ha of Verdi Media, the distribution company for SBS‘s “Lie to Me“, recently crowned actress Yoon Eun Hye as the ‘queen of loyalty.’

“I’d like to express my gratitude towards Yoon Eun Hye for her kindness,” he said.

According to the CEO, Yoon Eun Hye was cast alongside the late Park Yong Ha for his drama, “Love Song.” Originally scheduled to begin filming in June of 2010, the project was cancelled due to Park Yong Ha’s unfortunate suicide. At the time, Yoon Eun Hye even consoled the CEO by promising, “I’ll be waiting for your next project.”

CEO stated, “She must have received dozens of different role offers during that time, but she quietly kept her promise to me, which I’m eternally grateful for.” http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/yoon-eun-hye-crowned-as-the-queen-of-loyalty

It's a bit saddening to see her continously getting discredited because of those 2 dramas which she did out of the goodness of her heart.

I Miss You is the first drama since her shelved Love Song, that she really personally picked out after reading the script and loving it.  She has so much faith in this writer and PD.  and we YEH fans are really happy because this is the first drama since Coffee Prince that she really wanted to do, not based on loyalty or anything else, but purely because she loves the story.  Another reason why we are so happy about this is because usually Yoon Eun Hye and MBC collaboration is a big hit.  2 of her biggest hit drama are MBC dramas.  So we are very hopeful that with Yoon Eun Hye, Yoochun, top writer/PD collaboration and MBC will be successful.

I hope viewers can give them a chance to prove themselves instead of making harsh judgements before even the drama has started.

Guest AndOne

My fiance is her number one fan since CP  and I love YC in SKKS, so this pairing is a win-win for us  :))

YEH- Fighting !!!

Guest dulcet1430291931

Hi warriors,

am a huge fan of YEH .After lurking for some time now I thought what better reason could I possibly need to delurk than her returning with a new drama so here I am. I may not be able to contribute much to this thread but I do appreciate everything you guys do and I would really like to be part of this community. As you can notice this is my first post and I can't think of a better place for it. Anyways being new here I'm still unfamiliar with a lot of things so would you look out for me please..

Another pic of YEH at the UGG event..

A4xXUJ7CIAA9OKZ.jpg:large

cr: beyondcloset's twitter

She looks exhausted but still beautiful ..

Guest 50julieng

welcome  Welcome Dulce, Nilawati, Andone..happy you guys joining us .

Credit CDBloom from YEHNet..

<I Miss You> Yoon Eun Hye's agency "The foremost reason is the big trust we have with the PD and the writer"

Finally, MBC <I Miss You>(Script Moon Hee Jung PD Lee Jae Dong)'s leading actress have been decided. <I Miss You> production revealed in the morning of the 9th, "Yoon Eun Hye will return to the small screen after 1 year and 5 months as the leading actress of <I Miss You>.

Yoon Eun Hye's involvement raises anticipation as it is the meeting of two Hallyu stars. Park Yoo Chun, who is also a JYJ member is established Hallyu star and Yoon Eun Hye has become famous as her dramas have been aired all over the world. "I Miss You", which will be produced by these two people are receiving forcast that it can earn great response from international markets as the domestic one.

Yoon Eun Hye's role in the drama is Han Jung Woo (Park Yoo Chun)'s first love, and while she is always bright and confident outside, she is a rookie but talented fashion designer who carries deep scars inside. She is innocent yet strong, seems cold but carries sadness within her.

<I Miss You> production stated "Yoon Eun Hye is an actress who is recognized for her acting skills through various projects. "We felt that she was the right person to play Lee Soo Hyun, who is bright and determined but with scars.

Yoon Eun Hye is busy analyzing the script as the filming begins on the 20th. Yoon Eun Hye's agency also showed their anticipation for <I Miss You>. An associate stated "It's just a too good of a project" and "In particular, we've decided to do the project as we have big trust in the PD and the writer. He/She continued, "We are looking forward to it as we believe it will also be a very good experience for Yoon Eun Hye" and added "As Yoon Eun Hye has performed well in the past in playing bright, fun loving character with emotional melodramatic scenes, we believe she will do well."

Meanwhile, <I Miss You> is a traditional melodrama that portrays a man and a woman who carries with them scars of their first love. Park Yoo Chun and Yoon Eun Hye's child roles will be played by Yeo Jin Goo and Kim So Hyun, and and are currently filming at this time. In addition, it has also been revealed that Jun Kwang Yul and Do Ji Won will also appear in the drama. The drama is scheduled to air in early November, following <Ahrang the Magistrate>.

Source: http://star.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/OhmyStar/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0001787528&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

:-h ~X(

Guest dulcet1430291931

Thanks julieng happy to be here

am relieved that YEH is in the hands of a good PD and writer that she trusts cause that is exactly what she needs right now. As for the ratings it will be tough but at least by being in a good project that she believes in I know that she will give them a run for their money. Am just glad she is doing something she really wants for a change.

I couldn't agree more @50julieng you definitely nailed it with your words! =D>   =D>   when i got home from work, i visited dramabeans out of curiosity today cause it's been awhile that they made an article about our yeh, and then behold the huge rampage of negativity from commentors! x.x I am never gonna lurk there again! i know we should just ignore those trolls, but reading their harsh comments just breaks my heart. T.T That why i just stay in her soompi thread which is here cause no negativity is involved cause her fans who's commenting here are more civilized, professionals and intelligent individuals!!!   ^:)^

Anyway not hoping anything cause i know whatever happens I miss you will be a HIT! kekeke i can feel it in my hypothalamus XD!! Also welcome to yeh club
 Dulce, Nilawati, and Andone :-h glad you finally voiced out! I was also a lurker for quite sometime too :D 

Guest kevin1320

I dont think we would have to convince people to give this drama a chance. Actually who really cares about them? Especially those people from dramabean. Lets just say its a cave for those antis who r trying to suck her blood and never think she is good enough. I would never go back to that site again.

Guest hwanhye

SHE SO BEAUTIFUL IN HER NEW PICTURE I LOVE IT AND ESPECIALLY IM SO EXCITED IN HER NEW DRAMA IT IS THE 1st TIME TO ACT IN MELODRAMA :)

class="entry-title"Yoon Eun Hye chosen as special judge for ’10th Asiana International Short Film Festival’ by jennywill - 7 mins ago

20121009_yooneunhye_mc.jpeg

Yoon Eun Hye will act as a special judge for the ‘10th Asiana International Short Film Festival‘. She’ll be judging the ’Face of the Short Film Award’.

The ‘Face of the Short Film Award’ is an award given to the best actors in short films. Every year, an actor who represents the Korean film industry is paired with last year’s winner to choose the recipient for this year’s award.

After debuting as a member of the girl group Baby V.O.X, Yoon Eun Hye gained much popularity as an actress in dramas such as, ‘Princess Hours‘, ‘Coffee Prince‘, and ‘Lie to Me‘ as well as the films ‘Escaping Charisma‘ and ‘My Black Mini Dress‘. She was also invited to the ‘17th Busan International Film Festival‘ as a director for her film ‘Knitting‘.

Yoon Eun Hye stated, “I’m honored to be a special judge [at the event]. I’m going to perform the part of a judge well with a serious heart and posture as a fellow actor to pick the ‘Face of the Short Film’.

Image: Credited as marked

credit : http://www.allkpop.com/2012/10/yoon-eun-hye-chosen-as-special-judge-for-10th-asiana-international-short-film-festival