Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest jokinda1

Hello,

If this rumour is likely  or unlikely for Miss Yoon,

then what I read from dramabeans, Yoochun is the contender for the lead man but not confirm.

@ deenchan - thank you !.

Guest santaiah178

Is YEH's next project melodrama "I Miss You" ?

YEH is possibly to star in a melodrama "I Miss You". An MBC drama that will replace "Arang & The Magistrate" which will be aired on the end of October/early November. Earlier there were some reports/news saying that this drama were courting Son Yen Jin as the female lead, but it turn out that YEH IS the main candidate for the female lead all along. 

For more info go to this link http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/09/i-miss-you-in-talks-to-cast-chun-jung-myung/ and read on the comments part (no. 24 and so on):D

PS : It’s just still a rumor so take it with a grain of salt 

santaiah178 said:

Is YEH's next project melodrama "I Miss You" ?

YEH is possibly to star in a melodrama "I Miss You". An MBC drama that will replace "Arang & The Magistrate" which will be aired on the end of October/early November. Earlier there were some reports/news saying that this drama were courting Son Yen Jin as the female lead, but it turn out that YEH IS the main candidate for the female lead all along. 

For more info go to this link http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/09/i-miss-you-in-talks-to-cast-chun-jung-myung/ and read on the comments part (no. 24 and so on):D

PS : It’s just still a rumor so take it with a grain of salt 

Guest jokinda1

Hello !

This is just my thoughts, the title " I miss you ", the title itself sounds common in sense of words,

but the substances it could be picking-up the ideas here and there from other dramas.

Bash me if you like but this is my gut feeling about the title.

And also the director previous works I gather info from dramabeans, and another info -  MBC !!

miyoun.jpg

source: https://twitter.com/1003Grace

Kan Mi Youn @LOVEMIYOUN tweeted:
My eyes open up automatically after sleeping 7~8 hrs..I wanted to sleep for 12 hours today but ㅠㅠ I'm still tired (not recovered)..

Yoon Eun Hye @1003Grace replied:
I wanted to sleep more as well..keke...5 hrs..ㅜ- ㅠ maybe i have the same problem

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜-(Vogue TV) VFNO '보그 패션 나잇 아웃' 20120906

cr: hallyuyooneunhye

Guest prettybo

Hello warriors! While we are waiting for "the announcement" of whether YEH will star in any drama or movie, I have a favor to ask all of you.

Please let me know how to access the mysoju.com as this is where I watch english sub Korean drama. Huhuhu I can't connect at all. Anyone? Please. . . .

prettybo

said: Hello warriors! While we are waiting for "the announcement" of whether YEH will star in any drama or movie, I have a favor to ask all of you.

Please let me know how to access the mysoju.com as this is where I watch english sub Korean drama. Huhuhu I can't connect at all. Anyone? Please. . . .

prettybo saidHello warriors! While we are waiting for "the announcement" of whether YEH will star in any drama or movie

i wish will happen.................. im so excited for the announcement 

Guest jokinda1

Hello !,

Reading soompi's news, " I miss you"  or  "missing you" -  the male lead actor is none other - Park yoochun,

so who will announce next, the female lead ?!.

Guest jokinda1

Hello !

"Missing You"  will be air on the same day with kdramas  "Jeon Woo Chi,"   and  " Dae Poong Soo "

tough choice for viewers and the ratings too !..

Guest 50julieng

imageHello every one...I am waiting for YEH comes back in dramaland! Any dramas with any actors, even I am not too fond with I still supports her all the way...so hanging there fans...:x

cr:?? tumblr_m2qh203S5w1qj7wgmo1_r1_500.jpg