Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest yamamah

i am just wondering (curious), maybe YEH is in partnership with her fashion designer friend in the business "84 over e". I just noticed in her updated Tweeter profile posted above by Ms. lovelyfan she has include "84 over e" beside her own company name "The House Company". What do you think?

Guest MariYEH

Seems YEH rejected the Hong Sisters offer again...since now she is off the rumor list. Now new rumors that it will be Gong Yoo and rumored girl partner is either Lee Min Jung, Moon Chae Won or Kim Tae Hee.

So me thinks that there's a huge possibility that she wont do a romcom on her next project.

Seems YEH rejected the Hong Sisters offer again...since now she is off the rumor list. Now new rumors that it will be Gong Yoo and rumored girl partner is either Lee Min Jung, Moon Chae Won or Kim Tae Hee.

So me thinks that there's a huge possibility that she wont do a romcom on her next project.

Thanks, MariYEH! Appreciate the updates. I would have wanted her to take the project because although I am not crazy about their dramas, I concede to the fact that they come up with tightly-written scripts...if you take on a Hong sisters' drama, you will not be bashed for the storyline and the possibility of creating a mania is high...

I'll trust her move and respect her decision but I will continue to pray for a phenomenal project...she needs one right now. Would you know what other scripts are offered to her which we can get excited about?

thanks for the information...Is Miss Yoon Eun Hye still a possible candidate in rumored projects like the Japanese remake of movie Sayonara Itsuka and the Bride of the Water God?

Guest zanessa

Thanx MariYEH we wait in anticipation whens she does decide GY' in the drama is that confirmed it would have been exciting to see them work together again oh well what ever she decides I know will be amazi'n 8)!! heeheeheehee any whoo waves warriors cant wait thanx all

love the horsey does he have a fetching headdress or what where she signed? hes soo cute but we all know shes mad talented wow the rest of the sketches are quite detailed very humbled here. thanx MariYEH for sharing this with us:)

Guest yamamah

@MariYEH: thanks for the info as always. Does it mean that the original male lead they were eyeing did not accept the offer as well?

When i saw GY's name i also wished that they could work together again. Anyhow, will keep on waiting till she decides to grace us with another project.

If she is still in the running for the lead role in Bride of the Water God, i wish she could work again with JJH so it will be a re-union of sort for the Goong team with Goong PD at the helm, i think that would be a coup.

Also, Sayonara Itsuka would be a good project for her provided the script will be well written and the PD will be very good in the execution. I still wish she could work again with CP PD. If this pushes thru, it will give her a chance to showcase her dramatic prowess.

Thanks for the information, Mari....  I feel bad that there is one less drama rumor of her, but maybe it just means that she's just much closer to choosing a drama, which is a good thing. 

Anywayzzzz, I think that her calendar is now on sale, so if you want to buy it...........  I believe they are selling it at her japanese website ( yoon-eunhye.jp )

calendar9.png

Source: yoon-eunhye.jp

My prayer is that our YEH's next role is Soah, the main character in manhwa "The Bride of the Water God".. I think this is a very interesting material

I Just read this a while ago....

From the PopCultureShock

Manhwa Review: Bride of the Water God, Vol. 1

Posted by: Katherine Dacey on October 10, 2007 at 12:48 pm

Bride of the Water God, Vol. 1

By Mi-Kyung Yun

Dark Horse, 184 pp.

Rating: 13+

The story begins with a human sacrifice. In a rural village plagued by drought, town elders try to appease Habaek, the water god, with an offering of a “bride.” They place Soah, a stoic young beauty, in a leaky boat and set her adrift on a nearby lake. But instead of drowning, Soah washes ashore in the enchanted kingdom of Sugok, home of the water god. Habaek reveals himself to Soah not as the grotesque, man-eating creature she feared he would be, but as a ten-year-old boy who presides over a lively court of deities. As she begins to explore Habaek’s sprawling palace, her initial relief turns to fear: all of Habaek’s previous wives have died under mysterious, possibly violent, circumstances.

What makes Bride of the Water God such a pleasure to read are Mi-Kyung Yun’s opulent illustrations. The Sugok landscape is a delightful mixture of “once upon a time”—haunted forests, lavish palaces—and more contemporary influences—fish-shaped dirigibles, floating castles reminiscent of Miyazake’s Laputa. As one might expect, the gods wear sumtptous robes; Yun offers detailed renderings of the intricate patterns and decorative embroidery characteristic of traditional hanbok. Though these patterns sometimes spill into the backgrounds, taking the place of conventional sun-jeong (shojo) motifs like flower petals, Yun is a disciplined draftsman. She balances her more detailed images with ones of stark simplicity: a few blood spatters on a blank page hint at Habaek’s violent past, a burning candle suggests the passage of time.

Bride of the Water God is most successful when staying faithful to the spirit (if not the letter) of Korean legend. The few nods to manhwa convention—super-deformed reaction shots, winged chibis—clash with the story’s hallucinatory, dream-like atmosphere. Thankfully, these moments are few and far between, allowing readers to immerse themselves in Yun’s imagined world without too many distractions.

..............The bottom line: Bride of the Water God is an dark, lovely fairy tale that should appeal to fans of CLAMP’s more folkloric work (Chun Hyang, RG Veda, Snow Goddess Tales) as well as fans of The Antique Gift Shop and Dokebi Bride.

My prayer is that our YEH's next role is Soah, the main character in manhwa "The Bride of the Water God".. I think this is a very interesting material

I Just read this a while ago....

From the PopCultureShock

Manhwa Review: Bride of the Water God, Vol. 1

Posted by: Katherine Dacey on October 10, 2007 at 12:48 pm

Bride of the Water God, Vol. 1

By Mi-Kyung Yun

Dark Horse, 184 pp.

Rating: 13+

the story is interesting enough and i am sure YEH will give justice to the role.if she said no to HONG sister story maybe with more familiar PD from GOONG she will be taking on the project.at this point i really wish for a project with substance so the long wait can be rewarded.GOOD LUCK YEH.

momche

The story begins with a human sacrifice. In a rural village plagued by drought, town elders try to appease Habaek, the water god, with an offering of a “bride.” They place Soah, a stoic young beauty, in a leaky boat and set her adrift on a nearby lake. But instead of drowning, Soah washes ashore in the enchanted kingdom of Sugok, home of the water god. Habaek reveals himself to Soah not as the grotesque, man-eating creature she feared he would be, but as a ten-year-old boy who presides over a lively court of deities. As she begins to explore Habaek’s sprawling palace, her initial relief turns to fear: all of Habaek’s previous wives have died under mysterious, possibly violent, circumstances.

What makes Bride of the Water God such a pleasure to read are Mi-Kyung Yun’s opulent illustrations. The Sugok landscape is a delightful mixture of “once upon a time”—haunted forests, lavish palaces—and more contemporary influences—fish-shaped dirigibles, floating castles reminiscent of Miyazake’s Laputa. As one might expect, the gods wear sumtptous robes; Yun offers detailed renderings of the intricate patterns and decorative embroidery characteristic of traditional hanbok. Though these patterns sometimes spill into the backgrounds, taking the place of conventional sun-jeong (shojo) motifs like flower petals, Yun is a disciplined draftsman. She balances her more detailed images with ones of stark simplicity: a few blood spatters on a blank page hint at Habaek’s violent past, a burning candle suggests the passage of time.

Bride of the Water God is most successful when staying faithful to the spirit (if not the letter) of Korean legend. The few nods to manhwa convention—super-deformed reaction shots, winged chibis—clash with the story’s hallucinatory, dream-like atmosphere. Thankfully, these moments are few and far between, allowing readers to immerse themselves in Yun’s imagined world without too many distractions.

..............The bottom line: Bride of the Water God is an dark, lovely fairy tale that should appeal to fans of CLAMP’s more folkloric work (Chun Hyang, RG Veda, Snow Goddess Tales) as well as fans of The Antique Gift Shop and Dokebi Bride.

Guest myeheroine

Hi everybody! I'm new here

I couldn't resist to join this thread and say thanks for all the updates about our lovely YEH. I miss her so much.. waiting for her news :)

Guest MariYEH

YEH fans, who asked more updates regarding the scripts that were rumored offers to YEH, sorry I no longer have more updates, as I have not been keeping up with new posts on korean portals...been so busy.

welcome to YEH thread newbies. :)

cr: CDBLOOM@yeh.net

1003Grace 16hr

데이비드 라샤펠 전시회를 보고왔더니 온세상이 라샤펠 사진같구나~!!!

After visiting David LaChapelle's exhibition, the whole world seems like the LaChappelle pictures.

dv2o.jpg

I was even more grateful that you focused on the projects (pictures) even with so many people who were here today.

dv1m.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye came today! She looked very pretty, meticulously examining the projects even with so many people here today. I don't really like celebrities who want special treatment for their fame, so I really appreciated that Yoon Eun Hye came simple and was focused on the projects.

so many stars showed up to this exhibition but the organizer Yohan Choi only pointed out and praised Yoon Eun hye who was someone who went there as a simple person instead of a top star, not requesting any special treatment. This is not the first time it happened. During MAMA in Singapore YEH was praised by the organizers as well for not acting like a primadonna and actually helping out.

Other celebrities in attendance:

Park Si Hoo, Choi Kang Hee, Park Si Yeon, Yoon Eun Hye, Jo Yuh Jung, Park Jae Jung, Seven, Naeul, Jo pd, Jo Min Ki, Choi Jung Won, Lee Yo won, Hwang woo seul hye, Park Jin Hee, Lee Jin, Kim Hye jin, Hwang Bo, Lee Sang Eun, Choi Ja of dynamic duo, Park Soo Jin, Kim Joong Mahn, Jo Sun Hee, Kang Young Ho, MBC's Son Jung Eun announcer, KBS Byun Woo Young announcer, former SBS announcer Kim Bum Soo, Designer Lee Sang Bong, Designer Choi Bum Suk, Ha Sang Baek, Kim Sung Il, Yoon Hee Jung, Representative Kim Eul Dong, and etc.

I am so proud of YEH's character.

Guest kevin1320

Ss mari

And what project was he talking about?

U have any idea lol

Im always pround to be her fan, someone speical in my heart

Oh park shi ho was there too, i kinda like him to pair with yeh soon after watching his dramA lol

Guest irongirl02

hmmm okay. so ive been visiting this site to find out of yeh's new drama. apparently not. well, i guess, i'll come back in 4 months. i don't think she'll be on any drama or movie projects soon. i know you guys are patient but there're maybe few who are not, and i'm one of them. she's an actress now first and foremost. if her priorities are modelling, events, blah blah, i wouldn't be following her. i like her as an actress but geez, she's not getting any younger. she had only done how many movies/dramas so far. if she keeps on choosing because she wants to make sure it's bankable then goodluck. how can she develop more as an actress if she's like that? practice makes perfect. the more you do it, the more it enhances your skills. i know i know you're going to say, because of coffee prince and because of her status now she needs to be careful in choosing projects. wow! just wow! okay bye! i don't want to argue, just want to give comments. i'm just frustrated in waiting and waiting and waiting.

Hey, What's up with you ? Are you a fan(s) of Yoon Eun Hye ? If you ask me, I don't think so ... You are just an antis ... no more and no less who are pretending to be Yoon Eun Hye fans. No one (or others) is asking you to become a fan of Yoon Eun Hye, so why would you bother to come to this thread. I also do not want to argue with you or people like you, but I will not remain silent if I find comments like yours. If you do not want to argue with the fans of Yoon Eun Hye, you should check first your post(s). Whether you think I and other fans of Yoon Eun Hye not tired of waiting and waiting of her next project, but I'm (or other Yoon Eun Hye fans) not like you.