Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest santaiah178

What a surprise, our YEH started year of 2012 with a talk show. Her good friend Kim Je Dong's talk show. I remember him in XMan days when he's always in the same team with YEH, also in Happy Together. Glad they still friends after all these years. 

I've never thought our girl will appear in a talk show so soon since she didn't promote anything (project). Just really want to watch the subs version of this show. Maybe she will give a hint about her next project phew.gif

Thanks chichocs for the news smile.gif  

Anyway, wasn't she singing with playing guitar on the second pics ? (the pics isn't that clear)

Some chatters on internet..about KimJeDong talk concert

translated by CDBloom @ Yehnet

http://yooneunhye.ne...03grace/page/70

김제동토크콘 새해 첫날 게스트.. 윤은혜.. http://t.co/jWKK8Jjf

The 1st guest of 2012 for Kim Jae Dong's Talk Concert..Yoon Eun Hye

김제동 토크콘서트. 오늘 게스트 윤은혜. "10cm '안아줘요'를 부를때, 김제동씨를 안아주고 싶은 관객분들은 무대로  올라와서 안아주세요"라고 하자 정말 많은 관객분들이 무대위로. 게스트의 깜짝 선물~:)  twitter.com/melodyohssun/s…

Kim Jae Dong's Talk Concert.  Today's guest was Yoon Eun Hye. While  singing 10cm 'Hold Me', she said anyone who wants to hug Kim Jae Dong  please come up on the stage and give him a hug.  Many from the audience  when up on the stage...It was a surprise gift from the guest ~:)

김제동 토크 콘서트에 다녀왔다 매우 재밋고 의미있고 감동있는 콘서트였다.왕추천!! 게스트로 윤은혜가 나왓고 윤도현이 깜짝 공 공연을 했고 내 뒷자석엔 윤은혜와 손예진이 앉아있었다..

Happy New Year!!!

I just got back from Kim Jae Dong's Talk Concert.  It was a very fun and  meaningful concert.  I highly recommend it!!  Yoon Eun Hye came out as  the guest and Yoon Do Hyun did a surprise performance.  Yoon Eun Hye and  Son Ye Jin were sitting right behind my seat..

Happy New Year!!!

The show is called Kim Jae Dong's Talk Concert, "No Break" Season 3^^

Thanks CDBloom :lol:

Guest kevin1320

Oh ss chichocs, she was actually nominated for Top Excellence award...

We all thought she wasn't but she was, at least she was nominated..oh thanks for that in for

And I think she sang at the talk show concert as well...

I wonder if this is his own concert or some variety talk show, cause if it is variety, it will be aired soon and I can't wait for it. Otherwise, we have to wait for fancam and stuff..

Start right in Jan 1st, good job

Btw Happy New Year

Guest kevin1320

just found some of her fashions

yooneunhyegallery.jpg

Dolce Vita Daphne Boots

dolcevitadaphnebootspro.jpg

================

yooneunhyegallery.jpg

Michael Kors Fall 2011 Beige Jumpsuit

michaelkorsfall2011beig.jpg

=========================

yooneunhyegallery.jpg

Cartier Trinity Draped Necklace

cartiertrinitydrapednec.png

Cartier Draped Trinity Earrings

cartierdrapedtrinityear.png

===========

yooneunhyegallery.jpg

Cartier Scarf With Logos and Ribbons Motif

Cartier Sweet Trinity Earrings

cartierscarfwithlogosan.pngcartiersweettrinityearr.png

Cartier Entrelaces Earrings

Cartier Long Baby Trinity Earrings

cartierentrelacesearrin.pngcartierlongbabytrinitye.png

i still have some more, will update them all tomorrow

she really wore a lot of Catier jewelry for that Bazaar photoshoot

Guest kevin1320

yooneunhyegallery.jpg

Cartier Love Bracelet

Cartier Classic Diamond Trinity Ring

cartierlovebraceletprof.pngcartierclassicdiamondtr.png

Cartier Delices De Cartier Watch

Cartier Diamonds Wedding Band

cartierdelicesdecartier.pngcartierdiamondsweddingb.jpg

Cartier Tank Ring

Cartier Long Love Earrings

cartiertankringprofile.pngcartierlongloveearrings.jpg

Cartier Trinity Pendant Necklace

cartiertrinitypendantne.png

==============

yooneunhyegallery.jpg

Cartier Trinity Draped Necklace

Cartier Logo Double C Ring

cartiertrinitydrapednec.pngcartierlogodoublecringp.png

Cartier Trinity Ring

Cartier Classic Diamond Trinity Ring

cartiertrinityringprofi.pngcartierclassicdiamondtr.png

===========

yooneunhyegallery.jpg

Marcello De Cartier Handbag

Cartier Trinity 3-Gold Necklace

marcellodecartierhandba.jpgcartiertrinity3goldneck.jpg

Cartier Sweet Trinity Earrings

Cartier Trinity 3-Gold Earrings

cartiersweettrinityearr.pngcartiertrinity3goldearr.jpg

Guest MariYEH

^thanks kevin and chichocs :)

cr: http://kpopfever.com/2012/01/yoo-eun-hyes-photos-from-4-years-ago-reveal-a-more-baby-like-yoon-eun-hye/

Yoo Eun Hye’s photos from 4 years ago reveal a more baby-like Yoon Eun Hye

By JJ– January 4, 2012

8jr.jpeg

Actress Yoon Eun Hye reveals her photos from 4 years ago.

Yoon Eun Hye tweeted on the 4th, “My manager found these photos while going through some things at the office. Wow 4 years ago? As my way of saying ‘Have a prosperous new year’” and she revealed two photos from the past.

m8t.jpeg

Yoon Eun Hye is seen doing the ‘Jul’ (New Year’s deep bow) in a beautiful hankbok. Unlike the sophisticated looking Yoon Eun Hye of today, a more baby-like and maybe even friendlier looking Yoon Eun Hye is seen in the photo. Her cute rabbit teeth are clearly seen in one of the photos accentuating her deadly cuteness.

To Yoon Eun Hye’s photos from 4 years ago the netizens commented, “Happy New Year~ The photo is so cute”, “The rabbit teeth is so adorable~ I didn’t realize it back then, but you looked so baby-like”, “You were a cutie 4 years ago”, and many others reminisced Yoon Eun Hye’s cute image of the past, some even stated they preferred the cute image over the current sexy one.

Guest kevin1320

yooneunhyegallery.jpg

Obzee Spring 2011 White Dress

Marcello De Cartier Saddle Bag

obzeespring2011whitedre.jpgmarcellodecartiersaddle.png

Cartier Ballon Bleu Watch

Cartier Trinity Ring

cartierballonbleuwatchp.pngcartiertrinityringprofi.png

==================

yooneunhyegallery.jpg

Cartier Baignoire Allongee Watch

Cartier Beaded Love Bracelet

cartierbaignoireallonge.jpgcartierbeadedlovebracel.jpg

Cartier Logo Double C Earrings

Cartier Baby Trinity Necklace

cartierlogodoublecearri.pngcartierbabytrinityneckl.png

Guest chan-bin

YEH tweets

울매니져가 사무실에서 뒤적거리다 찾았다는 내사진~Σ(・ิ¬・ิ)헉 4년전?인듯~^^2012 새해 주님 복 마니받으시라는 의미에서~ http://post.ly/4gsBl

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=338&view=findpost&p=17557734"]*quoted image*

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=338&view=findpost&p=17557734"]*quoted image*

YOON EUN HYE!!! So Pretty Cute and Charming**

Guest santaiah178

I really miss YEH and waiting impatiently for her next project. While in waiting mode I came across her old interview regarding how she perceived her own acting. This interview is part of her interview for promoting her movie My Black Mini Dress (MBMD) on March 2011. I've read this before but to read it again make me realize (again) that YEH is an honest person and had a very deep thought in viewing everything (the trait that most of her loyal fans have already knew). She talked about her dramas, the difficulties, the criticism and her hopes on acting.

I'm sorry if some of you have read this before, but I really like this article cause it's one of a few who didn't distorted her words. And for that YEH has expressed her gratitude to the journalist. 

“I have to be more consistent because of what I lack.”

Q: So your perfectionist nature must have hardened more.

I wanted to hear praises or words that I did well… and I wanted to do well for people to see. So I selected dramas that I’d watch. And during ’1st Shop of Coffee Prince’, I thought I had to change from head to toe. I realized that I’m not a person who can go on slowly, I had to be good no matter what. I wanted to improve step by step, but I wasn’t in the right situation. Of course, it’s also true that I can’t complain since I became a lead female character of a drama without any preparation.

Q: Are you saying that you began ‘Goong’ without any preparation?

Yes. If you aren’t prepared, it’s right that you should do a small role. I actually went to the ‘Goong’ audition for a small role, and ended up becoming the main character, Chae Kyung. Director Hwang In Roe thought that I was like the character. That’s when I thought, “He wouldn’t have chosen me without good reason, so I should be able to do this if I try hard from where I’m at. I’ll show him.” But later on, I began thinking, “Ah, this isn’t it. I have to show everything and be responsible for everything.” It was with ’1st Shop of Coffee Prince’ that I really began to immerse myself into the roles, study the characters, and become more focused.

Q: So ’1st Shop of Coffee Prince’ became the important turning point in regards to popularity and acting.

I’ve never had a project that I fell for like that. It wasn’t just my effort, but it was because of the director, actors, staff members, and everything else that made it fit, which produced something more than I was capable of. If I were asked to do Eun Chan again, I probably couldn’t. I figure some day, when everything falls into place again, then such images could be possible again. I know this is something irresponsible for an actress to say, because it’s correct that I should do well under any circumstances, but it’s become important that I meet people who can draw out more than what’s inside of me.

Q: While you may have had many worries, it is true that you’ve had many good projects since debuting as an actress. Goong’s Chae Kyung, Vineyard Man’s city girl Ji Hyun, Coffee Prince’s Eun Chan, Take Care of the Young Lady’s Kang Hye Na were all energetic and lovely characters. If there’s a character that you love especially, who is it?

Honestly, I didn’t like any of the characters during the filming days. It’s because I couldn’t give myself good grades. I can’t even remember what my thoughts were while filming. Perhaps it’s because I didn’t calculate the details of the performance, but the character on the screen always looked like someone else when I watched it later. I’d wonder, “How did I make that kind of expressions at the time?” It’s amazing.

Even so, I consider 1st Shop of Coffee Prince’s Eun Chan somewhat more lovable, since I lacked more in other projects. Instead of thinking the characters are lovable, I would think more along the lines of “Why do I lack so much? It’s embarrassing.”

to be continued...

Guest santaiah178

Q: Since it was like this for all your projects, you must have attracted a surprising amount of envy and animosity.

Really, it didn’t make sense. For ‘Goong’, I wasn’t even able to read the original manhwa (manga) before the audition. I had just heard that it was a TV drama, went to the meeting, and had conversations with the director. “I was raised in an average family, I like to draw, I’m sort of an unruly girl when I’m with people I’m close to, I’m a little uncomfortable with strangers, bla, bla, bla, this and that…” When I looked later, that was so similar to Chae Kyung. I had makeup on that day and all of sudden the director said that he wanted to see my face without it. I’m not the type of person who’d say, “I’ll show it to you next time.” So I told him, “Hold on a minute” and ran out like a crazy person to buy a cleansing product, and showed him my face after I took off the makeup.

I guess he thought highly of things like that. If I look back now, I think all of the directors that I’ve met in the past have considered such things. Even when I was a singer, I thought “I’m not that pretty. I can’t sing or dance, how have I become a singer?” Then I’m not supposed to become a singer, right? But how did I become an actor when I wasn’t even good at acting (laughing)?” I think I just jumped into it. Just because I wanted to do it. Of course, I now know that there’s more to acting then just my desire.

Q: Compared to other actors around your age, you especially had more controversies with your pronunciation, acting, attitude, etc.. Do such controversies motivate you to do better?

Honestly, it does. It may be a small thing if others make mistakes twice, but it’s a really big thing if I make mistakes twice. Directors would laugh and say, “Eun Hye, since we are close, I understand what you’re saying.” They joke like this and it’s upsetting. But I know that while I may be weak on pronunciation, they don’t think that my acting performance is bad. In the end, it’s homework for me to supplement my acting skills and improve.

Q: You must be hoping that there won’t be any controversies when you film your next movie or drama.

That is right. But the thing that’s upsetting and makes me angry is that I caused it myself. I tell myself, “You’ll do well someday, right? Let’s gain a lot of experience and the experience of failing as well.” You know, I really think I try just as hard as anyone else, if not more. I also want to do many small roles as well. But they won’t give me any roles like that. I guess they think that I wouldn’t do it.

Q: I’m suddenly curious. What did you want to become when you were a child? Did you really want to become a singer or actress?

Not even close. I wanted to draw and become a designer. My face is somewhat average compared to other entertainers. I had ‘street casting’ experiences even as a member of Baby V.O.X. It was that they failed to recognize me (laughing). So I thought about it. Why? And what was I thinking that led me to where I am today? I think I just wanted to take on the challenge. I figured that I can draw even when I’m older (laughing).

Q: Since filmed a movie that deals with the youthful 20′s, how would you like to spend the remaining days of your 20′s?

I heard a phrase, “You can’t beat someone who keeps working hard”. These words are extremely helpful. I want to be someone who keeps working hard. It’s not that I want to maintain a current status in acting, but that I want to keep running after everything. So when I look back 10 years from now, wouldn’t such experiences help me become mature? I also feel that acting criticisms will decrease as I do more projects (laughing). There are still many things that people don’t know about me. And I’m happy about that since I have many things I can still show them.

Source: Naver Movie, The Place to Meet Movies for the First Time

Writer: Kim Hye Sun (Movie Journalist)

cr : CDBloom, Fresh02

For the full interview, you can read at the link below :

http://yooneunhye.ne...quire-homework/