Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest MariYEH

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20111214n25842

They are making a drama version of 7th Grade Civil Servant (My Girlfriend is an Agent) the hit movie with Kang Ji hwan and Kim Ha Neu.l

The production company is from Chuno (The Slave Hunters) they are scheduled to air next summer and they are trying to get Yoon Eun Hye, Park Shin Hye, Han Hyo Joo, Shin Se Kyung, Shin Min Ah...one of them to lead in the drama version. They already got some shooting places set.

The possible guy candidates are DBSK's U-Know Yunho and Song Joong Ki.

For some weird reason I dont think YEH (I could be wrong), will accept this project. They probably just sent her the script and she probably even hasn't read it yet, cause on her last interview it seemed as if she already decided on a different project....but I guess we'll see.

Guest santaiah178

source: http://news.nate.com.../20111214n25842

They are making a drama version of 7th Grade Civil Servant (My Girlfriend is an Agent) the hit movie with Kang Ji hwan and Kim Ha Neu.l

The production company is from Chuno (The Slave Hunters) they are scheduled to air next summer and they are trying to get Yoon Eun Hye, Park Shin Hye, Han Hyo Joo, Shin Se Kyung, Shin Min Ah...one of them to lead in the drama version. They already got some shooting places set.  

The possible guy candidates are  DBSK's U-Know Yunho and Song Joong Ki.

For some weird reason I dont think YEH (I could be wrong), will accept this project.  They probably just sent her the script and she probably even hasn't read it yet, cause on her last interview it seemed as if she already decided on a different project....but I guess we'll see.

If I'm not mistaken this will be a big scale project which is cost 40 billion yuan (6.3 billion US dollar). And judging from the prod co.'s work history, they have experience in handling big project such as Chuno. So the PC is my least worry.

MariYEH, I'm torn. I would love seeing YEH in an action drama but in the other hand I also want to see her act in some melodrama too. Sigh... OK I know we can't have it all. I'll  support whatever decision she will make happy.gif Hoping we'll have some good news from her soon smile.gif

PS : IF she take this project I would love to see her pairing with Song Joong Ki wink.gif

Guest 50julieng

If I'm not mistaken this will be a big scale project which is cost 40 billion yuan (6.3 billion US dollar). And judging from the prod co.'s work history, they have experience in handling big project such as Chuno. So the PC is my least worry.

MariYEH, I'm torn. I would love seeing YEH in an action drama but in the other hand I also want to see her act in some melodrama too. Sigh... OK I know we can't have it all. I'll  support whatever decision she will make *quoted image* Hoping we'll have some good news from her soon *quoted image*

PS : IF she take this project I would love to see her pairing with Song Joong Ki *quoted image*

3454344.gifHello sis, 40 billion yuan (6.3 billion US dollar) ???  Billion ..is this a right amount sis?  Wow..I like her in action drama too, but the leads sorry ...I feel they are young for YEH.!.

Honedtly i hope she wont accept it

I have been dreaming she will pair with Go Soo since Mama award... Please do something with him

Yes I am totally in it....I have always been hoping that they will do a drama/movie together.....and finally they appeared both as presenters...

Guest MariYEH

@santaiah178 and kevin To be quite honest I dont know what to think about it right now. I guess I will just wait if its finalized and has more details to write my opinion. I am torn cause the production is famous for making high quality projects and its a hallyu project.

source: http://blog.mcmworldwide.com/view/?category=0&keyword=&keyword2=&pageSeq=1&seq=434

mqm.jpeg

uj0.jpeg

Guest santaiah178

*quoted image*Hello sis, 40 billion yuan (6.3 billion US dollar) ???  Billion ..is this a right amount sis?  Wow..I like her in action drama too, but the leads sorry ...I feel they are young for YEH.!.

According to google translation, yes it's in Billion julieng (unless google translate it wrong). And I think this project will be an action comedy (just like the movie)

kevin, honestly I also like an older male lead for YEH. But if I have to choose between those 2, I choose SJK (He's good in Deep Rooted Tree)

@santaiah178 and kevin  To be quite honest I dont know what to think about it right now.   I guess I will just wait if its finalized and has more details to write my opinion. I am torn cause the production is famous for making high quality projects and its a hallyu project.

Yes the production co. is known for their good quality of work. It's my dream to see YEH work with the best people in K ent.industry, since she's being duped by her last 2 projects. Hoping the best for her smile.gif

Guest 50julieng

hello-kitty.gif Thanks Santaiah178...I am speechless with this amount of money just for making a romcom drama...I remembered Road No 1 last year was melodrama costed around 10-13 billion won(est 13 million USD) was a biggest sum for production...also to commenmorate the 60th year of Korea War with SJS, KHN and many other good actors...and the drama had the most lowest rating of all time.

I read somewhere that for romcom drama usually they don't go for big spending...I will have to see for this one..I was thinking in my brain, American movies even with biggest name in Hollywood that I follow through years some movies production with highest budget around 150 millions...and they expect to get back double if the movies are HIT...But here, they are talking about Korea's Drama not for worldwide...Will be eyeopener for me if they really shock me with that amount of Billion spending!!!!

Guest santaiah178

*quoted image* Thanks Santaiah178...I am speechless with this amount of money just for making a romcom drama...I remembered Road No 1 last year was melodrama costed around 10-13 billion won(est 13 million USD) was a biggest sum for production...also to commenmorate the 60th year of Korea War with SJS, KHN and many other good actors...and  the drama had the most lowest rating of all time.

I read somewhere that for romcom drama usually they don't go for big spending...I will have to see for this one..I was thinking in my brain, American movies even with biggest name in Hollywood that I follow through years some movies production with highest budget around 150 millions...and they expect to get back double if the movies are HIT...But here, they are talking about Korea's Drama not for worldwide...Will be eyeopener for me if they really shock me with that amount  of Billion spending!!!!

Yeah I know right...even in American standard those amount (of money) is too much for a (drama) project. But from what I've got from that article this project is planed to promote Sinsudo, an island in South Korea (since they will use that island as one of shooting place). Maybe this project is a collaboration between the prod.co. and Korean goverment. So it's explain the amount of money they invested in this project. And they're also planning to export the drama world wide.

Remember when YEH's last project Lie To Me was successful in attracting many tourist to visit Jeju island ? So I believe they will use the same formula for Sinsudo. 

But what I still don't understand is, with that amount of money, why they didn't try to get bigger name for the male lead. Like So Ji Sub or Won Bin or even LBH, especially when it's been dubbed as a hallyu project ?

Here's the translate article :

Producing A Drama At Sacheon City’s Sinsu-do, All Eyes On It

Sinsu-do (Sinsu Island), located in Sacheon City, Gyeongnam, and situated right at the heart of the beautiful Hallyeo Haesang National Park, will be a production/filming venue for a drama, thus gaining much attention.

On December 14th, a presentation was held by the production company, Appletree Pictures, at Sacheon City Hall, with executives from the civil service in attendance, for the drama “7th Level Civil Service Officer” (working title). The proposal for production support was revealed with the following request, “We wish to film a drama at Sinsu-do, which has been listed as a “Luxury Products Island” (note: this is a very literal translation. it means something like a very rare, treasured island.) by the Ministry of Public Administration and Security. We request for sponsorship of $4 billion won to construct the film set, and also for the production fees etc.”

According to the production company, “7th Level Civil Service Officer” will be a mini-series with 20 episodes adapted from the movie “My Girlfriend Is An Agent” (note: the Korean title of this movie is the same as the working title for this drama), which starred Kang Ji Hwan and Kim Ha Neul, and which was released in 2009 and attracted 4 million movie-goers. The contract for the copyright aspect has been completed with Japan’s ACC (Asia Content Center). The drama is scheduled to be broadcast in Korea and will also be expected to be exported overseas.

It was revealed that the arrangements for the production work will be done in January next year. From February till March, the main filming venues will be confirmed and the contracts for the lead actors will be finalised. In May, the production press conference will be held. In July next year, the drama is scheduled to be broadcast on MBC.

Further, the production company said, “Sinsu-do of Sacheon City has been set up to be the hometown of the female lead role of Seo Won and the home of her parents, and Sinsu-do will be continuously be featured throughout the drama. Sinsu-do will be actively used for the melodramatic moments between the male and female leads. In the first half of the drama, Sinsu-do will be used to showcase the sea and the villages which occurred when the leads are still young children. Further, because Sinsu-do will also be used for the venues where the leads have their free-fall, air transportation and physical training, the “ambassador” effect will be huge.”

In particular, the production company said with confidence, “We will introduce the romantic atmosphere exuded by Sacheon City, which is filled with interesting events, glamorous spectacle, the seas, all contrasted against the beautiful natural scenery. Having revealed all these, the level of awareness about this city will definitely go up. In particular, with the appearance of TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho, a best-of-the-best singer at the heart of the global Hallyu K-Pop, this will provide opportunities for tourists from Asia and all over the world to come over here.”

The male lead role of Han Gil Roo, will be picked from U-Know Yunho or Song Joong Ki, while the female lead role of Kim Seo Won, will be chosen from Park Shin Hye, Yoon Eun Hye, Han Hyo Joo, Shin Se Kyung or Shin Mina. It was also revealed that Joo Won (role of Gong Do Ha), Ryu Seung Ryong (role of Park Jong Joo), Sung Dong Il (role of Kim Won Suk) have already been scheduled to appear in the drama. Meanwhile, although this drama will be using the original movie screenplay, showing the process whereby a hot-blooded and arrogant newbie agent Han Gil Roo who dreams of being 007, and a practical intelligence agent who has been weather-beaten by the hardships of life, Kim Seo Won, fought villainous terrorists together and then fell in love with each other, the drama will focus more on making their anguish and troubles seem more real and relatable. The drama aims to illustrate the world of intelligence agents by showcasing the predicament faced by secret agents, and their laughter and tears.

Source: newsis via naver

Translated by: CTVXQstaff_mug_ping @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Distributed by: CTVXQstaff_mug_ping @ ContinueTVXQ.com

http://continuetvxq.com/2011/12/15/yunho-is-being-considered-for-a-drama-role/

Guest 50julieng

:wub: My dear Santaih178...Based on this article(cut short).

Producing A Drama At Sacheon City’s Sinsu-do, All Eyes On It:

Ministry of Public Administration and Security. We request for sponsorship of $4 billion won to construct the film set, and also for the production fees etc.”

OK now it made more sense for me...with this project request cost is not overprice to promotes a Sinsu-don Island for tourist

But after LTM, YEH already promoted Jeju Island..I really wish YEH not accepting this drama, It will be another romcom for her...I just hope her next project will not relating to any favor issues to production or people again..She did it twice MFL and LTM for productions..and how messy script she got...She is too nice too loyal ...will burns her future...!!

Guest kevin1320

she said in her interview in Hongkong that she already had a good script

so i wonder if she really meant this one...

who doesnt want her star in it??? me first :(

she said in her interview in Hongkong that she already had a good script

so i wonder if she really meant this one...

who doesnt want her star in it??? me first :(

helloo all ~~

i also not feeling this movie remake into a drama...

if she will take it there will be lot of comparison with Kim Haneul... and i don't want to hear any positive or negative comparison ...

i want her to star in an original piece with good script this time.. i doesn't matter if it's a rom com or melo, just good and solid script!

but working with Song Jong Ki... that i want to see :)

Guest MariYEH

I really wish YEH not accepting this drama, It will be another romcom for her...I just hope her next project will not relating to any favor issues to production or people again..She did it twice MFL and LTM for productions..and how messy script she got...She is too nice too loyal ...will burns her future...!!

It wont be a romcon. It's action comedy genre and even if there are some comedic parts, it will be the guy this time who'll do the comedy. YEH will be the serious and tough one on this.

Hahahaha I dont know why people are worrying already. We are not even sure if YEH accepted this project. So lets not fret over it yet.

Like MariYEH, said, we don't even know whether or not she's really starring in that drama, so let's chill.....

To me, the drama sounds, neither good nor bad, it's the rumored actor (Yunho) that worries me, if she really takes the role.  I think that it's her choice, and from what she said in Hong Kong, it sounds like she has already chosen one.  And since dramas are now beginning to announce their casts for the upcoming season, Yoon Eun Hye should be announcing her next drama/project pretty soon.  Besides,  seeing how private and careful she is, she wouldn't have said that she's already reading a good script if she's not about to announce it;  she would have said that she's still choosing from different scripts instead. 

Like all of you, I can't wait until the announcement, but waiting is the only thing that we can do now....... 

Guest 50julieng

Is Song Jong Ki the guy that acted in MFL one of Yehs' bulter, correct me if i am wrong....

Yunho oh NO... sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

451168571c8e9f7b18c4d41963e2df3d024412b7.gifHello Jchansh...yes SJK  was the one as a butler in Ep 1 of MFL...

Any thing with YEH's name will brings up debate....we can have some excitement in this forum, of course don't take it so seriously..!!!