Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Peace, YEH warriors! We share a common bond here....We all love YEH and as consequence of that love, we want her safety, protection, and happiness. Thus, we sometimes cannot help but give pieces of advice. suggestions, but given in a spirit of genune concern for YEH.

Guest 2812tsarisaac

Well said MAryYEH. LUV yeh no matter what, In my country, Coffee prince been played again even though its was played on July 2011 now d same pay channel play it again Bcoz TV7 Astro is crazy of $$$ dats mean alot of advertiser.

hi curiousyeh, i know u love yeh as much as we do here...and i also know u r her long-time and hardcore fan...

i dont think you would get sucess if you r affraid trying something new....and like we know, yeh always likes to try to do new thing and work as her as the other..

like u said, Ha Ji Won's dramas r also on the top list...take a look at this, HJW has been in the acting career for so long compare to YEH, so thats normal to see her dramas are on top of list....

but like CDBloom hyung told me "as for the age of 20s, YEH is the most sucessful and popular actress in Korean"....

i also feel u as well, lately, YEH's dramas were not really as sucess as we wanted them be, but dont give up yet...if we feel sad one, YEH would feel sad 10 times as much as us...we r the one who will give her the most support and encouragement, so if we give up now..what is she gonna do now??? who will give her a hand when she needs it....

get up and fighting curiousyeh..

we r here for her and for all yeh's warriors...

Thanks for the encouraging words..thanks you for understanding....really i felt sad that my post hurt some of the fans and this is not intention...Mari_Yeh, your are right..I don't think I over-criticized her, I just listed my wishes...thanks for reminding me that 90% of the offers are romcom but I'm sure after the Chinese film, she will get offers other than romcom....I have strong feeling that Miss YEH will take different roles...she is intelligent and she knows better than us regarding running her career...oh by the way....despite of what happened to Lie to Me, I'm glad that she did that because I really enjoy the drama and I enjoy her chemistry with Kang Ji Hwan...

But I will make a forecast that her next drama or movie is very different....There was attempt on her part to do melodrama in Love Song but something tragid that happened..

peace

love yeh, support her no matter what is her next project, next move, next CF photoshoot, whatever she decides

love her as she being herself, not mocking not faking not hiding not backing away not giving up; always fighting, being kind and generous to others

yeh fighting!!

Oh we are big fan of Yeh and I believed some are just expressing their views and we knew YEH versatile as she mentioned in her guerilla interview when that guy asked her about showing bare skin on magazine shoots. She replied thats nothing an actress cant do but of course to a certain limit not to be too exposed. So I believed her latest Cfs she has done her homework and review about it knowing there will be big discussion.

Initially there have been big ho-has over at Baidu debating on this topic and eventually now they have quiet down.

Their debating was really funny and there was no right or wrong . They are die hard fans of YEH.

China golden week holidays starts on 1 Oct for about 10 days so hopefully after Yeh's birthday party she will be

in bejing for movie shoot. Her character with Cao Cao should be at later stage meaning she dont need to be

there so early?

Guest santaiah178

Oh boy, what a heated discussion among YEH fans. Each of you has your own reasonable opinion and views. I respect every opinions and learn a lot from it. YEH is one of few Korean celebs who has a large & very diverse fanbase. From kids, teenager, adult, middle age to the oldster. With this wide range of age of fans it's inevitable that each fans has their own view, opinion & expectation about YEH (as our idol) which some time can create a conflict to each other. As a fan you can have your own opinion & expectation of YEH but DO NOT FORGET that as an actress YEH's already have her own plan & target. And I believe broaden her experience (and hone her acting skill) by taking other genre in the future is already in her plan board (That's why she's considering taking part in Tong Que Tai) And IMO she's too talented not to pursue it.    

Some of you maybe disappointed by the "performance" of her latest drama (MFL & LTM) with some netizen & blogger bashing of those. But for me it won't deter me from believing that YEH is a talented actress and has potential to be a great actress one day.

And one more thing, YEH isn't just an actress but she's also an ARTIST. And I believe her "infamous" CK photos in Dazed & Confused is motivated by her desire to express her self. Do you know that one of her favorite photographer is  Peter Lindbergh, the world's prominent fashion photographer who is specializing in taking pic of supermodels (in B&W) & some of them are in nude. Take a look at his works.

http://www.google.co...Dw&ved=0CCMQsAQ

So I think (for YEH) those photoshoots are a form of art.

Remember : we are all here because of our love for YEH (her personality, her humility, her acting skill etc.) so stay believe in her smile.gif 

Failure isn't something to be avoided, it's a stepping stone on the path to success.

PS : If she's succeed in portraying her role in TQT I think many offer will come to her not just romcom but also melo and historical drama/movie or even action wink.gif

Oh boy, what a heated discussion among YEH fans. Each of you has your own reasonable opinion and views. I respect every opinions and learn a lot from it. YEH is one of few Korean celebs who has a large & very diverse fanbase. From kids, teenager, adult, middle age to the oldster. With this wide range of age of fans it's inevitable that each fans has their own view, opinion & expectation about YEH (as our idol) which some time can create a conflict to each other. As a fan you can have your own opinion & expectation of YEH but DO NOT FORGET that as an actress YEH's already have her own plan & target. And I believe broaden her experience (and hone her acting skill) by taking other genre in the future is already in her plan board (That's why she's considering taking part in Tong Que Tai) And IMO she's too talented not to pursue it.    

Some of you maybe disappointed by the "performance" of her latest drama (MFL & LTM) with some netizen & blogger bashing of those. But for me it won't deter me from believing that YEH is a talented actress and has potential to be a great actress one day.

And one thing, YEH isn't just an actress but she's also an ARTIST. And I believe her CK "infamous" photos in Dazed & Confused is motivated by her desire to express her self. Do you know that one of her favorite photographer is  Peter Lindbergh, the world's prominent fashion photographer who is specializing in taking pic of supermodels (in B&W) & some of them are in nude. Take a look at his works.

http://www.google.co...Dw&ved=0CCMQsAQ

So I think (for YEH) those photoshoots are a form of art.

Remember : we are all here because our love for YEH (her personality, her humility, her acting skill etc.) so stay believe in her *quoted image*

Failure isn't something to be avoided, it's a stepping stone on the path to success.

Thanks for your post, I felt relieved......Thanks Kevin_Eunhye, jchansh, rsu618, 50julieng and to all YEH warriors...I don't really expect that my post will hurt some of you ..What makes me sad is that some of you got angry at me....

But I expect all of you are articulate and intelligent and I do believe that there is time for reckoning..Just hope that those who doubt my intention will soon understand my heart and mind.... Sometime I am thinking that it is better for me not to post here anymore to avoid creating sort of uproar here....

Miss Yeh is very interesting person. Like you said, she is also an artist, not afraid to try new things that why she has a large of fanbase and can't be avoided that this may trigger diverse opinions among us...

Not once in my stay here in this thread that I doubt your intention....We may vary in views and opinions but still we have the same common denominator ----support her right?...I never bash anyone of you here just because I don't share your views..

Can I cite one? Before I never said my piece when some of you are bashing other actresses, saying YEH is more beautiful, talented than this or that actress ...I don't agree with some of you because I do believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder...For me YEH is pretty. While I find her more pretty than most of the actresses and women in the world, I will never post here that she is more beautiful than that (naming) actress..For me she is a good actress but I will never say that she is better than that (specifically naming) actress because we do have diverse taste...

I have still have respect for all people and to the fans of others...I will still respect you all despite that you despise me because I don't share your views and opinions...You can bash me but I will not bash you back... bashing is not my principle....

thanks for supporting YEH

Hy ALL YEH WARRIORS!!!

It's kinda dark on here huh....:sweatingbullets: How about made some SPARK on this page (Hope it's work:rolleyes:).

~ Some Beautiful Moment / Side Of Our YOON EUN HYE  ~ :wub:

yoon301226.jpgyoon17018.jpg

Vogue+Girls+Yoon+Eun+Hye+1.jpg

photo162471.jpg

1304913783-8.jpg

AND the BIG ONE!!!

53890765201003021714032907314231146_006.jpg

(Please forgive me if I re-post the PICS:blush:)

Have a NICE day everyone ~~~~~

Can I cite one? Before I never said my piece when some of you are bashing other actresses, saying YEH is more beautiful, talented than this or that actress ...I don't agree with some of you because I do believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder...For me YEH is pretty. While I find her more pretty than most of the actresses and women in the world, I will never post here that she is more beautiful than that (naming) actress..For me she is a good actress but I will never say that she is better than that (specifically naming) actress because we do have diverse taste...

Just to be fair some fans in here who may have said that YEH is more beautiful, talented than this or that actress its not considered bashing as long that it is not said in a mean/malicious tone and as long that they didn't disrepectfully go around to those other actresses thread saying those things. I see that in other actresses threads as well, they also say that their favorite actress is a million times better than YEH, but that's normal, they have their own favorite too.

This is a thread dedicated to Yoon Eun Hye and this is also a venue for fans of Yoon Eun Hye to express their adoration for her thats why they are called YEH fans.

It's more disturbing if say for example a Yoon Eun Hye fan were to come here and more or less implied that another actress is better than YEH in a thread thats dedicated for her.

If there was some bashing before, the soompi admin, mods and others for sure have done their job and have already dealt with those offenders accordingly. Bringing up the past offenses of people when they have already been reprimanded is kind of unfair and is only gonna bring negativity in here, so lets try not to dig up bad stuff that have already long been burried, cause nothing good will come out of it.

Sorry if you feel attacked and victimized here.There are times when fans sometimes do get carried away, so thats when the pm button comes in handy.

Usually if it gets really out of control,YEH fans would private message eachother and say what they dont like (just to keep the peace in the thread, or to keep eachother in check.) Example: I pm'd certain members before, told them nicely to calm down or to iron out misunderstandings. I found out that it works pretty well and makes the thread less cluttered and more positive.

cr: fyeahkoreanstars

di-VSWY.gifdi-BRZL.gif

di-BA9Q.gifdi-WMXG.gif

di-WZ36.gifdi-1FCJ.gif

If there was some bashing before, the soompi admin, mods and others for sure have done their job and have already dealt with those offenders accordingly. Bringing up the past offenses of people when they have already been reprimanded is kind of unfair and is only gonna bring negativity in here, so lets try not to dig up bad stuff that have already long been burried, cause nothing good will come out of it.

Sorry if you feel attacked and victimized here.There are times when fans sometimes do get carried away, so thats when the pm button comes in handy.

Usually if it gets really out of control,YEH fans would private message eachother and say what they dont like (just to keep the peace in the thread, or to keep eachother in check.) Example: I pm'd certain members before, told them nicely to calm down or to iron out misunderstandings. I found out that it works pretty well and makes the thread less cluttered and more positive.

cr: fyeahkoreanstars

*quoted image* *quoted image*

You stressed your points very well...I really admire your mindset because of your civility the way you treat fans' posts here....I'm sorry if lengthy space was wasted here because I unintentionally caused uproar. It is not my intention to hurt you....YEH warriors are supportive of her...I recognize that in many occasions, fans brought discussions of our diverse views to the level of intelligent exchange of views....

I agreed all of you that we are after Miss Yoon Eun Hye here. We all support her? peace to all of you

Guest spekmov

whoa.... did i post is in the top ??? if it's true, so sorry for that including and my re-post pics too :P but i'm really really MISS YEH now...

so how about share some pics of YEH again :wub:

%EC%9C%A4%EC%9D%80%ED%98%9C-%ED%99%94%EB%B3%B4_002.jpg

2007092711243795345_1.jpg?time=140757

data_star_photo_yoon2.jpg

and the last one.... oh, i still love her Hawaian pic...

20110709yeh2.jpg

Guest MariYEH

@curiousyeh not a problem, we are all here for YEH :)

I may have some bad news but not sure yet...just hope YEH has not changed her mind about taking the Chinese movie offer.

I may have some bad news but not sure yet...just hope YEH has not changed her mind about taking the Chinese movie offer.

i too i am having the same feeling about that TONG QUE TAI movie.i am hoping for career growth and acting experience she will take the offer.

but only YEH can decide what is best for her and what is important for her happiness. whatever comes and goes i will still support and pray

for her.may you have a happy birthday EUN HYE.MAY GOD BLESS, GUIDE AND SHOW YOU THE WAY.MAY HE GRANT ALL THE RIGHTEOUS DESIRES OF YOUR HEART.

momche

Guest wikeee

hi MariYEH ^_^

eeemmm.. what do you mean "has not changed"?? didn't she already take that role and will start filming this month?

eerr maybe i missed some articles regarding her next movie... ^^

Guest tuesdhei

Hi to all the Warriors! It's been a while and I'm really missing everyone... I saw the new pics of YEH and she's really beautiful and very seductive on those shots - she has definitely grown up - more and more mature now... Can't wait to see her back on the big screen and hoping more project for our girl warrior :) and how time flies so fast :) another year to celebrate for our dear YEH - well in case I don't get a chance to log in this coming week I wanna greet in advance... Advance HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our DEAR YOON EUN HYE!!! have a great celebration! With much much love :) and have a great week ahead to all the warriors :)