Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

On 25/05/2017 at 9:18 AM, lonetwilight said:

Wishing she's taking care of her acting career as serious as she's managed her cafe business. Sorry for my ranting, but I really really need her on my screen (a.k.a. new acting project) right now *sigh*

Yoon-Eun-Hye-High-Cut-Mag-2.jpg

Moreover, we can not watch Yoon Eun Hye's acting while one of her main detractors Yoon Choon Ho or YCH still works in his field as usual with many stars.

We miss Yoon Eun Hye and her acting.

Yoon Eun Hye fighting 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gracedberry said:

Moreover, we can not watch Yoon Eun Hye's acting while one of her main detractors Yoon Choon Ho or YCH still works in his field as usual with many stars (https://www.instagram.com/y.choonho/).  

We miss Yoon Eun Hye and her acting

So according to your opinion YEH can't get into acting again as long as YCH is still working in the same field ?! I don't think so. WHO YCH is anyway ? YEH's working in showbiz longer than him. Surely YEH know many "influenced" people more than him. She's admitted herself that she still get many acting offers. So why she still didn't take any one yet ? I can figure out many reasons, but that's one of them.

If you're implaying that there won't be any actors who is willing to be paired with her because of YCH, I don't buy it. Despite the scandal, YEH's name is still taken into account among K drama people, especially for international purpose.

Moreover, it's not a secret anymore that showbiz is a harsh world. Road to the stardom is a rocky one so it's envitable they will find some hindrance on the way, but it's won't prevent them to pursue their career. It's just a matter of tenacity. For this matter alone, I just feel YEH's passion isn't into acting anymore :(

• Like 3

2 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

So according to your opinion YEH can't get into acting again as long as YCH is still working in the same field ?! I don't think so. WHO YCH is anyway ? YEH's working in showbiz longer than him. Surely YEH know many "influenced" people more than him. She's admitted herself that she still get many acting offers. So why she still didn't take any one yet ? I can figure out many reasons, but that's one of them.

If you're implaying that there won't be any actors who is willing to be paired with her because of YCH, I don't buy it. Despite the scandal, YEH's name is still taken into account among K drama people, especially for international purpose.

Moreover, it's not a secret anymore that showbiz is a harsh world. Road to the stardom is a rocky one so it's envitable they will find some hindrance on the way, but it's won't prevent them to pursue their career. It's just a matter of tenacity. For this matter alone, I just feel YEH's passion isn't into acting anymore :(

I said that Yoon Choon Ho or YCH still works as usual in his field that is to say fashion not acting. I was just implying that the path, the come back seems easier for this one peculiar detractor who works like a designer as usual as before his allegations. But you are true in a way show must go on in the show business where roads remain rocky ones, it is a matter of tenacity and growth.

Hoping to watch YEH's brand-new acting soon. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Gracedberry said:

Yoon Choon Ho or YCH works in fashion not in acting so I was just implying that the path seems easier for this one peculiar detractor who works as usual as before like a designer. But you are true show must go on in the show-business where roads remain rocky ones.

Following YEH's scandal all along, yeah I know who YCH is. I said those just to imply that at this phase of his career he doesn't have any power yet to making influence on YEH's career. Yes they don't work on the same field but will always crossing path. If YCH could revived his career so did YEH. I'm sorry if I misunderstood you earlier, but my point is, that the future of YEH's acting career will always be on her decision in the end. 

• Like 5

Her articles regarding the Burberry event

Yoon Eun-hye participates in luxury brand event ... Overflowing with women

Typing 2017-06-02 11:15

Yoon Eun Hye photo = Burberry offer
Yoon Eun Hye photo = Burberry offer
[Daily Economy Star Today's Issue Team] Yoon Eun-hye participated in the British luxury brand Burberry event. On the evening of the first night, BURBERRY's DK88 BESPOKE event opening ceremony was held at the Burberry women's store in Gangnam, Shinsegae Department Store, the leading global luxury brand in the UK. The event is a special event held in five cities around the world, celebrating the launch of the DK88 collection, which began in New York on May 2, followed by London, Toronto and Osaka. 
This event attracted more than 120 guests including Kim Hee Ae, Han Chae Young, Yoon Eun Hye, KiSe Se, Lee Hye Won, Lee Yoon Jin, Models Kim Sung Hee, Hwang Seo On and Choi Jun Young. DJ HONNE DJ added to the event. 
For the DK88 Vis Fork event that lasts for one week starting June 8th, Shinsegae Gangnam Burberry Store is designed to reflect the color palette of the new bag, . In addition, during the event, customers can choose their own unique Bisfork DK88 top handle bags by choosing the back base, flaps, handles, straps and hardware colors, and the Bisfork design features 360 ° digital visualization on- You can use the tool to check in advance. In addition, Shinsegae Gangnam Burberry Store special edition limited edition top handle bag and DK88 illustration service, which is unique in each color combination, will be showcased by visitors who visit the store.

http://m.mbn.co.kr/news/news_view.mbn?news_seq_no=3241337

Kim Hee-ae, Han Chae-young, Yoon Eun-hye, the actress'

Article approval 2017.06.02 15:09:54

126846_58138_826.jpg

Burberry, the British luxury brand, held a 'DK88 Vis Fork Event Opening' at Shinsegae Department Store Gangnam Branch

The event, which celebrates the launch of the DK88 collection, is a special event that will only be held in five cities around the world, starting in New York on May 2, followed by London, Toronto and Osaka, followed by Seoul.

On this day, actors Kim Hee Ae, Han Chae Young, Yoon Eun Hye and more than 120 guests participated in the event, and DJ DJ's DJing added the enthusiasm of the event.

126846_58139_845.jpg
126846_58140_913.jpg
126846_58141_947.jpg

#Yoon Eun Hye

Yoon Eun - hye boasted that she could not find any blank space.

On this day Yoon Eun-hye is still in the form of a natural look with a natural wave hair and embroidery dress. Instead of the dark make-up, she showed a sophisticated look with chic accessories. Especially, the unique design of the handle and the oversized locks on the tote did not miss the mature atmosphere.

Yoon Eun-hye, who has not been working for a long time, is constantly communicating with her fans through her social network and is searching for her next work.

Writing. Star Fashion

Photo. Burberry

Chang Kyung-suk media@kstarfashion.com

http://m.kstarfashion.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=126846#_enliple

• Like 6