Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Yoon Eunhye wears the color of the season at the Ferragamo party
2017-03-30 13:02:47

tsggx01agwov2wh9kosshlecw2yaatcu.jpg

[By Jo Heeseon] Actress Yoon Eunhye took the pose in front of the Salvatore Ferragamo evening photowall, which was held at the launch of the Pre-Fall 17/18 shoes collection at the Sillah Hotel in Seoul on 30 March. 

The actress, recognized not only for her talent as an actress but also for her sharp sense of fashion and style, had opted for a total purple look, undoubtedly the color of the season. She wore a long strapless dress on a very fine turtleneck for a look both chic and contemporary. 

The event featured a host of celebrities including Joe Ryeowon, Lee Minjung, Yoon Eunhye, UEE, Oh Yeonseo, Lee Sung-gyung, Lee Dongwook, Seo Kangjoon and Yoona, Hyejung and Seolhyun from the AOA Group. 

• Like 8

Seolhyun and Yoon Eun-hye in spring purple

Source | 2017/03/30 | 998 views | Permalink |

posterphoto834694.jpg

AOA Seolhyun and actress Yoon Eun-hee were present at the Salvatore Feregamo 2017/2018 Pre-fall shoes collection event in Seoul on the 30th.

Seolhyun and Yoon Eun-hye were wrapped in purple.

posterphoto834698.jpg

Yoon Eun-hye's golden walking

posterphoto834699.jpg

Even her hands are elegant

posterphoto834700.jpg

Still looks as young as ever

Source

http://www.hancinema.net/seolhyun-and-yoon-eun-hye-in-spring-purple-104575.html

Just FYI, YEH and Seolhyun are the two stars who got the most coverage by Korean medias in this event, compare to the other stars who were also attending. Seolhyun, is because she's the "It" girl in Korea right now while YEH, is because it's her first public appearance in a long time.

• Like 8

Everyone, thanks SO much for the updates! Imagine my surprise when I was expecting this event to take place later and I see all these gorgeous pics of YEH when I login! She looks amazing - I love her whole outfit, especially her shoes. 

Some more pics for everyone 

C8N6PhVU0AEIouX.jpg

cr: @makeup_yeonjin_ (Insta)

C8OeZp1V0AABE4G.jpg

Omo...would love a drama with these two! ❤️_❤️

cr: @cocodajeongbabe (Insta)

viewimage.php?id=34b8d8&no=29bcc427b28477a16fb3dab004c86b6f97928ae591e41d35f72ae2705f52ffd34fe5273ff9d5bbe26343b512c9321d72c557bb976db064fe8806bcfbec

cr: DCYEH

C8UliccXcAErJgL.jpg

cr: @Ferragamo/ as tagged

Here are some new pics of 'by Grace' cafe in Bangkok, Thailand. 

C8PkzPjUIAAJVQw.jpg

C8Pk3yAUwAASRne.jpg

C8Pk5NiVYAAMpDg.jpg

Like SHOW DC on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/showdc.co.th/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1277231379062295

cr: @HallyuYEH (Twitter)

• Like 10

Thank you everyone for your effort posting about our YEH in this thread. I really appreciated that. Gosh... I can't tell how happy I'm that she's back in the limelight now after we're waiting for her return for such a long time (more than 3 years since her last drama). 

It seem not just us (her fans) who are missing her, but also Korean medias. Despite some negative response from Korean netz on her Marie Claire article/photos, so many Korean portal were posting about her at Salvatore Ferragamo event yesterday. They're not just posting about the event but also her style, her gesture (like in the previous article/hancinema I posted) or even her hair...

Yoon Eun Hye, beautiful hair

201703304140_01.jpg

http://m.joongdo.co.kr/jsp/article/article_view.jsp?pq=201703304140#cb

It just give me impression that they (the media) are also missed her lol :tongue:

It also gives me hope that many people still waiting for her return in K showbiz despite the "scandal". So now I'm waiting for the announcement of her new project in the near future B)

Anyway, talking about the so called scandal I think people don't take it seriously. Especially for people in fashion industry. It clear that she still get their sponsorship as it proven in this event. Salvatore Ferragamo is a famous & international brand, and they still trust YEH to promote their new product. So did many other famous brands which she wore at the Marie Claire photoshoot session. 

And compare it to the other actress Kim Min Hee who is also has had scandal. Most of her apparel sponsor have pulled off their sponsorship.

Just my two cents :wink:
  • Like 9

Thanks for the updates & posting, it's been a while. But it does not mean I abandoned her or lost faith in  her. I should have bought Marie Claire. (My regret but learned about that too late.) We visited Coffee Prince and there are still tourists who dropped by just for picture taking. I have shared with avidneri and mayzie my pics with them. 

So why I'm posting? contrary to the claims of antis or "fans" who are still   posting negative info & link  in koala playground, yeh's image is not that ruined. I asked the guesthouse owner who owns the place where we stayed during our stay in Seoul and she said that the antis does not reflect the sentiment of the majority of the  Koreans. Apologizing does not means she admitted that she is guilty of something but because the issue created  social buzz. FYI, many tourist agencies always pick Coffee Prince as part of the itinerary. As true fans of  YEH, we should not be affected by the infos of antis.

Again thank you for standing by her. I'm so excited for her comeback.

• Like 8

Hello everybody:

First of all, thank you for posting the updates of Yoon Eun Hye activities, It's been a long time since I was in soompi, but I'm still a big fan of YEH.

I´ll visit Seoul this month so I'd be really greatful if you could provide me the address of YEH's coffee shop. I haven't been able to find the address,

I'm so bad at searching on Internet, that's why a I need your help, please.

Abish

• Like 2