Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest ferlydee

So YEH has wrapped up her movie filming, I wonder what will be her next project.  I hope she will announce soon.  Really miss her and hope to see her on small screen very soon.  YEH, please take care of yourself and stay happy and healthy.  Love you.

LAL20150117-7

This Weibo entry is from the Action Director of LAL:

Yesterday I took part in the shooting of the Chinese/Korean joint production “Love After Love” at HuairouPerfume City.  Movie stars Korean idols Park Si Hoo and Yoon Eun Hye.  I’m responsible for choreographing action scenes and wire design, involving a stuntman in a car crash and wire technology.  Shooting went very well; cooperation was very pleasant.  There’s just a little problem of language communication.  Good thing the Chinese executive director interpreted the body language, so we more or less got the idea.

And this is from someone who works for the publicity company for LAL:

“Love After Love” which my company XXX Media is taking part in promoting is in the thick of shooting.  Movie stars Park Si Hoo, Yoon Eun Hye, etc.  Takes you to discover how you can find love after thorough abuse.  The weather is really very cold.  It is hardest on the shooting staff.  I salute you.

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 36px; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0.3em; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; color: rgb(133, 18, 133); line-height: 48px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"LAL shooting 2015.01.17

Here is the video in youtube...................
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 & Park Si Hoo 박시후 - Filming Movie 'After Love' 사랑후애 in China

Credit: HunanTV and HallyuYoonEunHye

muno said: ☆VIDEO☆ HunanTV 2015.01.19
Yoon Eun Hye & Park Shi Hoo- Filming 'After Love' in China
YEH dijo que estaba viendo la película "A Wedding Invitation" y le gustaba el actor Eddie Peng.

YEH said that she has watched movie "A Wedding Invitation" & liked actor Eddie Peng.
CR: http://www.hunantv.com/v/1/100613/f/1086283.html

credit to http://parksihoo4u.com/

class="entry-title"AL shooting in TV reports Posted on 2015/01/20 8:00 am by H.A.T. 1

FUN TV Popular Network – Movie “Love After Love” in the thick of shooting, Yoon Eun Hye and Park Si Hoo look for love in China

FUN TV 风行网 – 电影《思念爱》热拍 尹恩惠朴施厚中国寻爱

Hello, everyone.  This is Park Si Hoo.  My Seung Jun is a tragic character.  Of all the movies and dramas I’ve been in, this is the one work where I have least interaction with the female lead.  That’s because this movie is about a series of things that happen after my wife died.  Yoon Eun Hye is very much in character.  She is very good to other actors and the crew.  So whether it’s now or in future, I look forward to working with her again.  In short, we have a tacit agreement.

大家好,我是朴施厚。我饰演的成俊是个悲伤的角色,这是我饰演电影电视剧和女一号的对手戏最少的一部。因为这部电影是妻子离世后发生的一系列事情。 但是尹恩惠对恩红这个角色投入的非常好,他对演员和其他工作人员都特别好,所以无论是现在还是以后,我都很期待再度和她合作,总之很有默契.

http://www.fun.tv/vplay/v-3583326?f=sinat&time=1421641162279

aaaaa

SOHU Entertainment – Movie “Love After Love” in the thick of shooting, Park Si Hoo and Yoon Eun Hye stage sadomasochistic love

搜狐娛樂播報 – 电影《思念爱》热拍 朴施厚尹恩惠上演虐恋

http://v.hinews.cn/page-484508.html

Chinese/Korean joint venture love movie “Love After Love” starring Park Si Hoo is currently shooting in Beijing’s Huairou and recently it invited the media to visit.  The scene being filmed that day was a stuntman on a wire.  LAL is about a pilot finding love — when his wife was alive, he did not know how important she was to him; it wasn’t until after she has died did he realize she was his true love.  Park Si Hoo plays the character of Kim Seung Jun who is a pilot and Yoon Eun Hye plays his wife Eun Hong.  Talking about the movie, PSH said this is the one work where he has least interaction with the female lead, because this movie is about a series of things that happen after his wife has died.  He also remarked Kim Seung Jun is a pitiable and stupid man.  He said if he had a girlfriend, he would do his best to love and care for her.  One interesting thing is: the producer of this movie has a cameo role – an effeminate music director.

【搜狐视频娱乐播报】由朴施厚主演的中韩合拍爱情片《思念爱》正在北京怀柔热拍,近日剧组开放媒体探班。当天拍摄的是一场替身演员吊威亚的戏份。电 影《思念爱》讲述了一个飞行员寻爱的故事,在妻子在世时没有意识到她对自己有多么重要,待妻子离世后才觉悟到妻子是自己的真爱。朴施厚在片中饰演飞机驾驶 员金成俊,而尹恩惠则饰演逝去的妻子恩红。谈起戏中的角色,朴施厚称因为这部电影是发生在妻子离世以后的一系列事情。所以是自己饰演角色中与女一号对手戏 最少的一部电影,更评价金成俊这个角色是一个特别可怜的而且愚蠢的男人。称自己如果有了女朋友,会尽力去爱护她。而有意思的是,此片制片人也不忘过把戏 瘾,在片中出演有点娘炮的音乐总监。

(Credits: http://v.hineews.cn; www.fun.tv. Thanks!)

Hello, everyone.  This is Park Si Hoo.  My Seung Jun is a tragic character.  Of all the movies and dramas I’ve been in, this is the one work where I have least interaction with the female lead.  That’s because this movie is about a series of things that happen after my wife died.  Yoon Eun Hye is very much in character.  She is very good to other actors and the crew.  So whether it’s now or in future, I look forward to working with her again.  In short, we have a tacit agreement.
CR;http://parksihoo4u.com/

class="content-title" Congrats, You’re a Break-out Star. Now What? radioplayon January 19, 2015

Yoon Eun Hye

yoon 1There are worse things than picking great projects that cater to your strengths. Like, the opposite, for example. There’s nothing more frustrating than a talented break-out star, ripe with potential, who just can’t seem to pick them. I’m talking to you, Yoon Eun Hye, as much as it hurts me to say so. Already an idol, Yoon reinvented herself  in 2006′s smash hit, “Princess Hours,” playing a regular girl who suddenly finds herself engaged to the crown prince of Korea. She followed up her break-out role with a respectable turn in the romantic comedy “The Vineyard Man.” Then, in 2007 came “Coffee Prince.” If “Princess Hours” introduced us to Yoon Eun Hye as an actress, her role in “Coffee Prince” captured hearts as the lovable barista, Go Eun Chan, and firmly placed her on the country’s list of best, most loved actresses.

But unlike Song Hye Kyo or Kim Soo Hyun, Yoon Eun Hye has struggled to find the perfect projects. “My Fair Lady” was a decent role for her, but “Lie to Me,” “I Miss You,” and “Marry Him if You Dare” not only failed to captivate audiences, but at times these dramas worked against what Yoon does so well as an actress. That is, there is something about her that is approachable, vulnerable, and disarming in her acting, even when she doesn’t play a “nice” role, that makes you feel for her character. But these dramas fell apart, leaving her with very little to do anything with, let alone make you feel empathy.

yoon 2To be fair, I think that Yoon picked these dramas thinking they would be something other than what they were. As in, I can see why, on paper, she would choose “Lie to Me” or “I Miss You,” and I think the attempt was to pick projects a la Lee Min Ho and Song Hye Kyo, just met with much less success. In Yoon Eun Hye’s case, while we all might be waiting for the perfect project to come along so that she can actually act in a worthwhile drama, I don’t think anyone is more eager or anxious for this than Yoon Eun Hye herself. She comes to us as a break-out star who’s trajectory is still high due to how beloved she is, but I’m not sure we would still be talking about her acting projects if it were anyone else but her.

Link: http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/19/congrats-youre-a-break-out-star-now-what/2/#comments

I feel really bad up till now. Nov 2014 I spotted a lady look REALLY similar to Yoon Eun Hye at the Jeju Airport. She was at the Dr, Jart counter, I was amazed I thought I saw Eun Hye but still not quite believing it because there was no crowd surrounding her as for what will happen when the real actress appear in public.
While I still trying to take a good look the lady suddenly raised her head and look straight at me, I was really embarrassed getting caught staring at her. I faster got away and continue with my own shopping. At some point I turned and found the lady staring back at me with a really fierce stare, and then rolled her eyes on me. Oh please ! I only thought she was Eun Hye because she was as pretty.

I learnt my lesson tho, according to my Korean guide there are many die hard fans having plastic surgery to look like their idol, maybe she was one of them or maybe in Korea Eun Hye face is common. But until now I still have that funny feeling whenever I see Eun Hye photos.. I know it's not her fault but seeing her remind me of my bad experience :(.