Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest Rhere Aji

I'll never bored watching this vid, i'm proud of u unnie........I LOVE U SO MUCH  :x :x :x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tZvX-I5OfYY
cr : uploader

Beautiful song ...

1560517_813847335340510_6138805926212899

Actress Yoon Eun Hye (윤은혜) attended the 2014 Mnet Asian Music Awards held at Asia World Expo in Hong Kong, China on December 3, 2014.

The actress walked the red carpet in a black one-sleeved dress with a perforated train from Versus Versace Spring/Summer 2015 collection. Her look was accessorized Cartier jewels and a pair of gold platform pumps.

Later the evening, she changed into a fuchsia lace gown by Dolce & Gabbana.

cr:http://www.eiffelinseoul.com/2014/12/yoon-eun-hye-wears-versus-versace-dolce.html

Guest Meindles90

Been silent here (been one day :D hihi)

Can someone give eng sub for this video... I'm so corious about what her said. Please...

141128 Global Star Interviews with Yoon Eun Hye:

@Meindles90:
Hello, it's been a long time.
I'm Yoon Eun-hye and I'm very happy to meet you.
Q: Which character you portrayed had the most impact on you?
I was concerned and persistent about every character I portrayed. Every single one of them had a huge influence on me. The character in Coffee Prince that was loved by a lot of people made me change a lot. It was a challenging role as well and so it left a deep impression on me. Every project that I take on, including my very first Goong, I try my best to live up to everybody's expectations. I'm also willing to take on new challenges. So every character was important to me.
Q: About your influence on fashion.
I was very thankful when I heard that the lipstick I used was very popular. Even though I'm really grateful for the attention, it is a little burdensome at the same time. I feel obliged to maintain these things in my future works. Actually, I didn't expect the lipstick to be so popular, because I rarely put on thick make-up when filming. In that drama I played a designer, and I thought that it would be special if I had thick make-up. I didn't want to look really glamorous, so I chose a lipstick to highlight my character. And because the colour was really pretty. Unknowingly, I help publicised the product as well. I'm happy with the effects. And I've very honoured and happy to have led such a trend.
Q: About directing.
First of all, I would like to thank everyone for the positive response to my short film The Knitting. This project was actually a compulsory coursework I did during my masters. The film was lacking in a lot and I was really embarrassed to participate in such a huge event like the BIFF. I actually mentioned to the other directors and my mentor that I didn't feel that I was qualified to participate in the film festival. But as a student I feel that I shouldn't reject the sincerity and suggestions of my mentors. I was really worried when it was showing. Because I am an actress, as a rookie director I was unable to lead my team comfortably. As a junior working with seniors I didn't have a lot of technique/tact in that aspect. I was directing according to the things I've learnt. And I worked really hard so that the actors and staff can work conveniently and comfortably. Since the actors were strong, and I received help from my seniors and juniors, so I feel that a lot of credit should go to them. I just gathered the people together and led them forward and communicated with the different teams. These weren't difficult to do, but I was very serious in my work.
Q: Full-length film.
I have to do a full-length film since it's part of my course requirements. I filmed The Knitting at the start of my course and currently I'm taking a break. If I do have the time to do it, I will prepare for a full-length film and return to school and study diligently. It's really not something I can control. But I hope that when I do film it, I would have improved from directing my first short film. There's definitely a little pressure and I'll have to work hard.
Q: Cross-border collaborations.
I really want to star in one. No matter whether it's a movie or a drama, I believe that we can infuse and resolve the differences in culture. It is also a way to merge our strengths and weaknesses. I think it'll be a fresh and new thing and thus in fact we won't be able to feel such differences. When people from different countries come together there are always differences, but on the screen everything becomes really harmonious. I think it's interesting and challenging to jump out of current mindsets to try new stuff. So if there is an opportunity I would love to do a cross-border collaboration.
I watched Ann Hui's A Simple Life a few years ago. I watched the Chinese version, without Korean subtitles and so I was not able to fully comprehend certain details in the film. Director Ann Hui gifted me with the movie (DVD?) personally and so I felt really warm. She's a really nice person and a brilliant director. So I really want to work with her. And Tang Wei too. Tang Wei is really famous and popular in South Korea too. I think it'll be really fun if we work on a project together. Even though we don't look alike, I wonder if we could play siblings (in the show). That's what I hope for. I'm really looking forward to being able to cooperate with all these people.
Q: Chinese shows.
I watch some Chinese variety and dramas in my spare time. Especially before I go for events, I'll switch on the TV to watch Chinese programs. The Chinese remakes of Korean variety, or the Chinese-Korean programmes. Running Man has a Chinese version now. I haven't participated in the filming of the Korean Running Man, but I feel that it'll be fun if I can go on the Chinese version.
(No girl, please go on the Korean version. The interactions between YEH + YJS + KJK and even SJH will be so much more fun!)
Q: Progress of The Chronicle of a Blood Merchant
In the film, I have a lot of different looks and styles. The character is quite interesting and I'm very happy to be able to take on the role. I hope that everyone will like it too. I know that the book is a famous classic in China, and I believe that the Korean interpretation can bring a different kind of freshness to the audience in terms of the look and colour of the film. (Note: not look and colour literally)
*Pardon the poor translation. Certain parts are not well done and the breaks were a little ambiguous. But I tried my best :)

Guest SAMisHime

YEH was the very reason why i get addicted to KDramas and KPOP. I really love her! She's mu UBIAS! ♥ She has it all. A Gorgeous and Talented Actress and Singer! YEH can be considered as one of the best actress of all time. Fighting Unnie! You're The Best! Waiting for hr comeback film, After Love. 

First Look at Yoon EunHye and Park Shi Hoo As A Married Couple In New Movie
http://koalasplayground.com/2014/12/09/first-look-at-yoon-eun-hye-and-park-shi-hoo-as-a-married-couple-in-new-movie/

K Actors And Actresses Glam Up The 2014 MAMA Red Carpet

http://koalasplayground.com/2014/12/08/k-actors-and-actresses-glam-up-the-2014-mama-red-carpet/

---------------------------
And this one though the article is not about YEH, but in the comment section is full of comments from newbies in KDramaland saying YEH is not an A-lister! LMAO! *smh*
http://koalasplayground.com/2014/12/05/kim-soo-hyun-declines-to-become-dr-frankenstein-and-considering-another-project/

Hey everyone! I've been a fan of YEH since goong and I was a part of this forum for many years. I've never posted anything since I was always just a silent reader but I thought that I should be a bit more active now!

I just watched YEH on Mama 2014 and does anyone know if there are fancams of YEH or idols reacting to yeh?

It's been a while...

I am reposting something I wrote 108 pages back...

I am hanging on to these words of YEH in her High Cut interview after MHIYD...

Will always hope for the best as that is always the best way to proceed in this life...
rsu618 said: I was very moved with this line: "I don't think I could endure wrong choices anymore even though viewers are satisfied with them. I am indebted to my fans who are worried about me and  my career". Talk about having the same heart and mind we, fans, have with her, and she with us! So happy she knows our very sentiments about her and her last project and even more so, happier that she cares about our worrying over her! For the months Marry Him If You Dare was airing especially Episode 7 up to the end, those of us who were faithfully following the drama agonized over YEH's having to deal with an incoherent script! (again!) I was especially edified by YEH's sense of professionalism of seeing the project through quelling any tendency to criticize or complain.

I like the determined resolve in her statement to be very discriminating with her future projects. I have been storming the high heavens for an iconic role for her in a movie and drama. Let this be our wish and prayers for wuri YEH!

Thank you credit:
kimmy chow

The girl keep saying  "Yeppuda" = it mean pretty right?

Ahh! That's mean YEH is really Yeppuda in real person. I love this, cos many time I read some thread some comment said she's not much pretty and I wonder what the fact is...I've got the answer now.