Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

badsmuler said: @jadecloud...ANNNYOOONG...glad to see you again, chinggu... >:D<

Hope we can meet often here and other dramas/movies thread... :\">

Just knew about KBS casting news for drama early next year...i personally prefer YEH to joins one of them especially the ones that had Yoo yoen suk or Park hae jin there ( tentative )...the stories seem interesting and kinds new for YEH too and if i'm not mistaken, one of the drama will have Coffee Prince scripwriter... :-bd

What do you think ???

dumb_dumb99 said: I read that the drama is about a cross-dresser female main character. I highly doubt YEH will attempt another one especially since it will be compared to her really big hit Coffee Prince. :( Sorry, but I wouldn't recommend her to take this project!
Let's hope for good news from our girl. I really do trust her!

fighting our dear princess !! you're the best !! and we always love you, not matter what you decide.
"Lost Stars" from "Begin Again"

"But are we all lost stars
Trying to light up the dark
Who are we?
Just a speck of dust within the galaxy?
Woe is me
If we're not careful turns into reality
But don't you dare
Let our best memories bring you sorrow
Yesterday I saw a lion kiss a deer
Turn the page
Maybe we'll find a brand new ending
Where we're dancing in our tears.

1900401_798086870249890_7982790690102004

Guest santaiah178

barjavel

said: I can't agree more with you @santaiah178 but

the

process of making a movie is a bit different from the world of k-dramas

;)
It's more healthy in a certain way, more professional

so it's why - personally- i'm not really worried about this.

Concerning the facts you mention, I'm also agree with you but what can we do ?

:)

Just hoping all is gonna go fine ^^

badsmuler said: @jadecloud...ANNNYOOONG...glad to see you again, chinggu... >:D<

Just knew about KBS casting news for drama early next year...i personally prefer YEH to joins one of them especially the ones that had Yoo yoen suk or Park hae jin there ( tentative )...the stories seem interesting and kinds new for YEH too and if i'm not mistaken, one of the drama will have Coffee Prince scripwriter... :-bd

What do you think ???

What do you think ???

Screen-Shot-2013-05-23-at-2.45.14-PM.png

It's official. Park Shi Hoo has confirmed that he will star in the film "Love After Love." The film will serve as his first post-scandal comeback in Korea.

According to the actor's agency, Hoo Factory, "Park Shi Hoo feels both excited and pressured to be making his comeback to the big screen in Korea after two years. He has already begun to analyze his character."

In "Love After Love," he plays Kim Sung Joon, an airline employee and former pilot. He can no longer fly planes because of problems with his hearing and now he is assigned to the ground crew. But Kim Sung Joon is grounded in more ways than one. He can't fly because of a hearing problem. He also can't love properly because he doesn't know how. The film is titled "Love After Love" because Kim Sung Joon only realizes that his wife was the love of his life after he loses her.

Kim Sung Joon meets his wife Eun Hong on a blind date and marries her without being in love with her. Due to his workaholic ways, he treats her badly. When she dies suddenly, he realizes what he has lost.

Guest ferlydee

Hmmm, so if YEH is the leading actress and according to the synopsis of the story,  it means she will not have much love scenes due to the bad treatment she received from the husband, then I think I like it. YEH can show her acting prowess as the pitiful wife who received bad treatment, come to think of it, she really has to act on this one to show her sufferings?  Hmmm, very interesting.   At the end of the day dear Neri's, Amazing Grace, YEH's fans internationaL.  etc, etc, can we just group ourselves, take a deep breath and think of what YEH can do on this drama, we really have to support her.   I really, really like her and I don't want to see her feeling down, so come on guys, let's stay behind YEH no matter what.   Bye and hope to be back with a big smile.

muno said:

It's official. Park Shi Hoo has confirmed that he will star in the film "Love After Love." The film will serve as his first post-scandal comeback in Korea.

According to the actor's agency, Hoo Factory, "Park Shi Hoo feels both excited and pressured to be making his comeback to the big screen in Korea after two years. He has already begun to analyze his character."

In "Love After Love," he plays Kim Sung Joon, an airline employee and former pilot. He can no longer fly planes because of problems with his hearing and now he is assigned to the ground crew. But Kim Sung Joon is grounded in more ways than one. He can't fly because of a hearing problem. He also can't love properly because he doesn't know how. The film is titled "Love After Love" because Kim Sung Joon only realizes that his wife was the love of his life after he loses her.

Kim Sung Joon meets his wife Eun Hong on a blind date and marries her without being in love with her. Due to his workaholic ways, he treats her badly. When she dies suddenly, he realizes what he has lost.

Guest barjavel

muno said:

Screen-Shot-2013-05-23-at-2.45.14-PM.png

barjavel said: Well, say it like that the plot seems...boring. I mean it seems PSH is the one and only lead in the movie. I hope it'll not a movie with so much flashback scenes and just few sad scenes with YEH...I should think positive about this project, maybe the script is awesome but the plot seriously...I'm a bit disapointed.
By the way, I cross my finger hoping the best for Eun Hye ;)

Guest santaiah178

KristineMarie

said:Hello! I am a huge fan of Yoon Eun Hye. International, somewhere here in the Islands of South-East Asia. But just recently came to know about this thread as I got curious on the latest update or project of my beloved Yoon Eun Hye.

Here's my take on this why some of YEH works probably flop in S.Korea. My perspective is based on the work and not on production concerns or issue as I dont really know.

My Fair Lady -

poor chemistry of OTP & crappy storyline but YEH is really very beautiful, a Fashion Icon here

Lie to Me - I enjoyed this, but it might have

a stronger competition during its broadcast in S.Korea

Missing You - 

I enjoyed this, Best acting of YEH ever but it might have a stronger competition during its broadcast in S.Korea

Marry Him if you Dare -

This definitely have a stronger competition during its broadcast in Korea, the "Empress Ki". A lot of shows produced on the same timeslot are really smashed by EK, so I dont think it's YEH or the production's fault on this. They just really have a stronger competition.
Now my real point is, even if these drama flops in Korea, how come my country still continue to get Korean drama with YEH in it and broadcast it here locally

? I dont think YEH is that pitiful at all. If she's that pity, 

then why she gets to be an ambassador of Cartier and other luxurious brands, hello (then I wanna be pitiful too). Just ironic isnt it, because those fans or maybe poser fans of her in S.Korea are just too paranoid. They are like in panic for no reason or lamest thing. This is just a movie. I think Park Si Hoo is a great actor too, I have seen him in Cheongdamdong Alice, Prosecutor Princess, Queen of Reversal. Poor guy because of that scandal, but he wasnt convicted, it's just not right he's overly discriminated, he deserves the chance to comeback, if it's this movie, then good for him. I admire YEH for being professional and taking this bold step in her career, indeed she's living a real Christian life, she'll definitely be blessed more in life. Who knows, maybe she'd get to marry a real Prince so our dear Yoon Eun Hye can be a real Princess someday. Forgive my fantasy, but something like that, good blessings for her kind heart.
I think S.Korea has become too small a world now for YEH. S.Korea has around 50 million population, my country has double than S.Korea, whereas China has around 1.3 billion people. I think it's a good step for YEH to go out for a while in S.Korea and venture outside. This China-S.Korea-Japan movie project should be perfect as an experience and new learning for her. As her International fan, I will continue to support YEH, even if her S.Korean fans wont!