Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Hi, unnies and dongsaengs, long time no post! BOGOSHIPDA!
I BELIEVE IN YOON EUN HYE, though i don't approve some of the things and decisions she have done in the past, i will still support her 100%.I just want her to be happy, that's all i'm wishing for.
YOON EUN HYE FIGHTING!!!

santaiah178

said:

Koala blog posted a positive coverage of the case and also YEH letter to fans
http://koalasplayground.com/2014/10/31/yoon-eun-hye-closes-down-new-fan-cafe-after-online-harassment-of-people-close-to-her/comment-page-1/#comment-316929

Guest ferlydee

I like what I read in Koala's Playground, that is one of my favorites fan's blog, unfortunately due to my virus protection I can't access to that page anymore.  You know that some members of the media are really not well educated, most especially in entertainment industry.  They'll pick any dirts they can imagine from members of entertainment industry and once they discover a scandal or controversy regarding a big fish, voila, their faces becomes money sign even without confirming the truth behind the story.  I don't like them, even newscaster or big tv hosts, they talk too much and reverse the truth.I know YEH is a very intelligent woman, she talks with sense and substance, that is why I like her, not only her beauty and personality, but her God fearing heart.  Perhaps there is a better plan for her which she can enjoy and give her financial stability without being in front of a camera,  oh no, I take it back I will miss her so much.   Perhaps as mentioned by one sister here, directing short film or establishing school of arts,  as everyone knows, she's very good in arts.    If she is not famous anymore, why all these write ups about her.  Why the media acted like ruckus trying to grab some story about her?   She has fans all over the world.   You just can't  put a good person down, she will pick up herself and stand still like a gibraltar.  So YEH, if you happen to come here and read all the posts, there are so many that love you and will stand behind y.ou no matter what.   God bless and protect you and your family

stuartjmz said: Lhay said: Hi, unnies and dongsaengs, long time no post! BOGOSHIPDA!
I BELIEVE IN YOON EUN HYE, though i don't approve some of the things and decisions she have done in the past, i will still support her 100%.I just want her to be happy, that's all i'm wishing for.
YOON EUN HYE FIGHTING!!!

santaiah178

said:

Koala blog posted a positive coverage of the case and also YEH letter to fans
http://koalasplayground.com/2014/10/31/yoon-eun-hye-closes-down-new-fan-cafe-after-online-harassment-of-people-close-to-her/comment-page-1/#comment-316929

Guest barjavel

Hello everyone :) can I join you ?

First of all, let me introduce myself since I would be a part of this thread in the future ;)

So, I'm a fan of YEH since early 2009, I discovered her with Coffee Prince (very original isn't it) (I have to confess that at this time I wasn't a fan of k-dramas at all, so I see the show by chance and completely fell for our dear YEH.) I'm also a silent lurker of this thread for ages but decided that maybe I can participate actively in the life of this thread ;)

What I love the most about YEH is his abilities to be an artist, an entrepreneur and someone with a great heart in the right place. it's really hard to find all this qualities in the same person, and it's why our dear princess is the special one!

It seems YEH is facing a kind of "storm" due to 2 things : the absolutely ununderstandable behaviour of so-called fans or real antis (who knows) and the lack of professionalism of some journalists...There are a golden rule in journalism is before writing an article YOU HAVE to check all your informations otherwise you take the risk to be manipulate by some people...and it seems it's clearly the case here...

I'm also really shocked by the behaviour of some people, I know K-netizens are soooo intense but this time it's going way too far! I mean if you're disapointed with you're idol choice I can understand you express you're frustration. But harrassment it's not an option! I mean harrasment guys, it's almost punished by law in every countries in the world. Imagine how bad our dear Eun Hye must feel after people who work with, family, or people who plan to work with her complains about the behaviour of people who pretends to be fans...It's like if the police ring at your door to let you know that someone of your family was arrested for a crime or something like that, so you've must be shocked, upset and feeling like a kind of betrayal...but fortunately these kind of people are not the true fanbase like us and all the so nice koreans true Amazing ^^ Insults, harrasment, divulgation of personal information and so on it's not being a frustrated fan of even an avid antis it's just mental illness (sorry for my harsh words but i'm upset by what our angel has to endure :(()

Concerning the Korean-Chinese-Japanese project I think she's going to take it, because it seems she had plans to enter the chinese market. It's a bit strange but it seems she's decided to take it. Maybe she signed an agreement or a partnership with a chinese agency or something like that... I mean creation of a weibo, her presence at the chinese short film festival, the relaunch of her agency and all, it seems she's planning to start the second phase of her career.

I understand people don't want her name attached with someone who was entangled in a rape case even if the case it's not clear at all. Not misunderstanding, I'm not court judge so I'm not here to say that PSH is evil or angel but in these rape cases if you don't found evidences of agression it's really really hard for justice to statute, who say the truth, unfortunately we'll never know...Nevertheless a thought for the girl who had to suffer this and personnally if I was her brother it's clear that I'll considerate PSH as evil.

For the movie itself we don't know much about the screenplay, the director, the producer so we can't anticipate too much. Maybe the film will be good, maybe a total failure but i want to say : "so what ?"
The quality of a movie is not always calculated by his popularity, I know it's important but there are plenty of popular movies who, honestly, are not really good and tons of art house movies who are seen boring and bad but are in fact great. It depends what you want to do, maybe Eun Hye wants to pass a path in his acting abilities.

For the worries of fans, I think we don't have the right to judge her, even if the project is not a good idea we has to stand together to support her. She's like our child even if she makes bad choices we'll always here for her and to protect her. We can't do more but be here and spread love.
The only one thing that leave me sceptical is the choice of the producer to choose PSH as a male lead, I consider - technically- he's not an impressive actor.
So wait and see ;)

It's all I have to say for today, I hope you're not bored by my long post but since the time i wanted to express my feelings I finally came up with this today :)
I hope you'll forgive my english if I made mistakes because english is not my mother tongue, so I'm a bit worried about that.

bye

Guest bunnier

Come on peeps this is just a movie! she is not marrying the guy. International producers got them to do this film because they are both good actors and they think they suit the roles. Only in Korea are the people so rude with actors. And anti fans posing as fans? These are the people who sabotaged k actresses including our YEH. Just like i said in koalasplaygound. It is just right for her to close that cafe and she has all the right in the world especially when the people she loves,cares and works for are already getting affected. If we really are fans let us just support her not destroy her!

@barjavel, I think your perfectly right about her future plan cuz I got the same impression that she's trying to enter a new phase of her life. She's a BUSINESS WOMAN, DIRECTOR, designer and most of all an actress and a lot more, she got it all plus a beauty inside and outside.

bunnier

said: Come on peeps this is just a movie! she is not marrying the guy. International producers got them to do this film because they are both good actors and they think they suit the roles. Only in Korea are the people so rude with actors. And anti fans posing as fans? These are the people who sabotaged k actresses including our YEH. Just like i said in koalasplaygound. It is just right for her to close that cafe and she has all the right in the world especially when the people she loves,cares and works for are already getting affected. If we really are fans let us just support her not destroy her!

Guest luzvisms

Ms: Yoon Eun Hye

Keep trying to hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself., you have so much to offer, too much talent not everybody in K/world  has.

Yeh keep your FAITH you have the STRONGEST FAITH I've ever known.

So, keep your head high10562949_739775856090714_848064777112549Keep your chin up because Life is a beautiful thing...and there's so much beauty in you inside out.Road for Hope with Yoon Eun Hye

I, FIRMLY,STRONGLY BELIEVE IN YOON EUN HYE 100 PERCENT OF THE TIME NO MATTER WHAT.

AJA AJA!!! HWAITING!!! SARANGHAE. luzvisms

GOD BLESS YOU MY DEAR YOON EUN HYE. I FEEL FOR YOU. I PRAY FOR YOU.995088_755353077866325_77718028412808399

may the sun keep shining upon you.10374891_712130518855248_151968885854203

God may always be with you.1557732_675260905875543_483642241_n.jpg?

keep on smiling even that is one of your best assets.934795_740848159316817_67649595995791911

1521759_582735648461403_987540388_n.jpg?peace out!

credit owners/as tagged:

Guest bunnier

While it is nice to voice out your concern for her we also should think that your strong opposition can sometimes be misunderstood in different ways thus giving others the opportunity to only add this up to their bashing. Let us leave this up to her. We all want her to get the best ratings in all her endeavors but we are not her. In the end it will still be her decision that will matter. Length of years is not the only measure of being a true fan. Again let us just support her and pray that she be guided accordingly.

Guest santaiah178

@bunnier, actually my previous post is to answer @cristurbat post who's said that he/she doesn't understand YEH's fans. 
I know not all of YEH's fans oppose to YEH being paired with PSH. That's their prerogative, I won't imposed my stance to them. I just want others, especially YEH's fans, know my reasoning and not blaming us just because we oppose to this pairing. We respect you for your stance therefor you should respect ours. But in the end of the day, we all will still support YEH whatever her decision is. 
And when I mention "true fans" it's to differentiate us (the fans who love YEH unconditionally) with the "fans" who's actually antis disguising as fans, not for how long you're being her fans :)

Yoon Eun-hye warns fans?

2014/10/30

photo512867.jpg

Actress Yoon Eun-hye is at risk of losing her biggest support. She expressed disappointment in her fans who worry about her future and many wonder if she's going down the right path.

Yoon Eun-hye announced that she might come back with a Korea-China-Japan movie "After Love" with Park Si-hoo. This is her first comeback since the drama "Marry Him If You Dare" last year but her fans don't seem too excited.

Fans have been against her starring of the movie along with the opposition of her co-star. They even rebuked her agency. Yoon Eun-hye left a note on the official fan café "Amazing + Grace" that she wouldn't stand down if they insulted her surroundings or her bystanders.

After being absent for a month, the fan café was reestablished on the 19th of September for a more intimate communication with the actress, but the first comment she wrote in there wasn't nice at all.

Her fans are not happy with the way she reacted. They only worried and cared for the actress they like but they were treated like anti-fans and the agency has even set out to block anyone from joining the café on the 29th.

Credit : http://www.hancinema.net/yoon-eun-hye-warns-fans--74891.html

Speecless...i can't understand, why some journalists still twist the real story ???? Poor our dear YEH... =(( =((

Once again Hancinema posted the wrong information.

How many times does YEH need to clarify to everyone  that she did not send those warning to her fans but to those who harassed her dad, friends, staff and more???

Can I ask a favor to some fans to pls stop posting articles that have been twisted by media in this thread?  If we post everything in here including articles with wrong info, then it will defeat YEH's purpose of clarifying the misunderstanding that she did not issue that warning to her fans.  Like I said before, her antifans edited YEH's note and posted it everywhere until many different media outlets picked it up.  YEH and her agency already tried to clarify the misunderstanding but people still continue to misconstrue everything. 

My heart really goes to YEH... Let us (the fans) support in her decision. She knows best. She has my utmost respect for all the things she has done, knowing how much she has to endure.. may good things go her way from now on..

Guest MCSarangYEH

WOOOOOWWWW...my favorite couple...when will they colaborate again ??? Really really miss them... :x :x

If suddenly GY joins to " that movie "...i'll be on 7 heaven then...LOL... =)) =))

Mine is Jung Woo Sung Oppa (my top priority among all the Korean men I like). It would be a dream come true if they'll be doing the Love After Love movie. It will be like a great and very delish, fresh yet smoking hot kind of food I would be devouring once it's set to my TV/PC/Mobile's screen x :x :x

Yoon Eun Hye sshi, just smile and be brave :D :D :D You've made it before, you can make it again, fighting!!! I will always be choosing you so please take heart and be strong :) :) :)