Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Just playing in one portal of Chinese site...its seems the leading actor is fix him...even one of the insider said that he's already on the stage to arrange the schedule...UNDWEEEEEE

I hope i'm dreaming now...hopeless... \m/

But why that article didn't mention YEH name chinggu ???

YEH...i pray for you and all the best dear... [-O< [-O<

201410241145777496_5449bdb80e42b.jpg
Actress Yoon Eun Hye is apparently not afraid of a little controversy. The actress, who recently appeared in the film "Chronicles of a Blood Merchant" with Ha Ji Won and Ha Jung Woo, next plans to star in a romantic melodrama titled "After Love." The subject matter of the film is not controversial but there will be plenty of comments about her choice of co-star, actor Park Shi Hoo.

Park Shi Hoo has not worked a lot in the last year due to a scandal in which a young actress accused him of sexual assault. He claimed their relations were consensual and the accusations led to a string of lawsuits. The charges against the actor were eventually dropped but not before the damage to his career was done. He has not worked in a k-drama since his successful leading role in the comedy "Cheomdamdong Alice," which ended in early 2013. He has not appeared in a Korean film since the 2012 film "Confession of Murder," in which he played an author who claimed to be a serial killer.

Park Shi Hoo almost signed on to appear in the drama "Golden Cross." That might have been his comeback drama but public comments about his proposed casting were negative and he eventually declined the role.

The "After Love" investors were probably also worried about a similar reaction to the news that he would play the lead in their film. Rumors preceded the casting of "After Love" by several weeks, probably to test public reaction.

Despite mixed reactions, the film has attracted enough investors in China and Japan, where Park Shi Hoo remains popular. During his absence from the Korean entertainment industry, he appeared in a Chinese film titled "Fragrance." The film about a Chinese woman's romance with a Korean man, played by Park, did well at the Chinese box office.

Yoon Eun Hye is also popular in China due to her roles in the hit dramas "Coffee Prince" and "Goong," but none of her dramas have achieved the same success there since. She has not appeared in a drama since last year's fantasy comedy "Future's Choice" with co-stars Jung Yong Hwa and Lee Dong Gun.

Yoon Eun Hye will play Park Shi Hoo's love interest in the film, which begins shooting this month in both Korea and China. Uh Il Sun, who directed "In Between" and "Plastic Tree" will direct "After Love."

YEH unnie, jaeball please please please dont take this C-movie   [-O< [-O< X_X X_X
i am your fans since Goong,  always follow your kdrama since goong until Marry if you dare kdrama, love you more on Xmen variety show.
i know Park SI hoo was never convicted of any rape allegations  BUT thats because the victim dropped the case ( PSH and victim solved their problems outside the law but you know-la) . it just i can't :( 
also i dislike His fans, i still remember very clear that his fans attacked  MGY when they worked together in cheongdamdong ALice kdrama.i also fans of MGY .so yeah i dont care if PSH's fans read this but No , i don't want YEH work together with PSH.
if YEH take this job, no i will not angry with YEH, i will respect your decision but I am sorry i can't watch that movie ( since i dislike PSH ), i just can't imagine PSH kissing YEH or having bed scene , Nooooo, Nooo . 
i will skip this movie, and still waiting for your next Kdrama, i will only wait for YEH kdrama instead.

* to YEH's agency , please reject this role 

[-O< [-O<

Guest santaiah178

@muno the article you posted is misleading. YEH isn't confirmed yet, and I've already checked it out on Korean news. It's just said that she's still considering but her agency confirmed that she's received the proposal.
Regarding the bed scene I don't think there will be any since YEH said (on her old interview) that she's not that confidence (ready) to get naked or shoot a love/ bed scene. The far you got (about bed scene) is what you see on Coffee Prince & My Fair Lady. And I don't think she will take this project into consideration if there's any bed scene since, unlike in drama, she will have to read the full script first (in this movie).
And I also don't think she's that desperate to take this project just because of money or need to act. Haven't been on the news doesn't mean she hasn't many offers. People're always assuming everything...

1306226676_201105241745195312207601_0.jp
tumblr_lhzfhjv3OX1qhrddno1_500.gif
Oh god please no, i don't want see more hatred, she already had people who hate her for no reason, so that is Enough.I don't want to see our sweet and innocent yoon eun hye to cry again. i love her so much. and i wish her the best of luck.I hope she make the right decision.

Guest ferlydee

What a surprise, as I've been stating in my previous comments that we might be in to a big surprise, and now boila, I'm flabbergasted don't know what to say.  I know Asian viewers are different from other countries, they are somewhat semi conservative.  Knowing how many scandals some actors or actresses are involved in here in Hollywood, they are still choices of some producers and they can get away with the crime.  I didn't follow up much of the scandal of the guy, I wasn't really interested but now that netizens are giving negative impact of this team up, I'm really worried.  I don't want YEH to make a decision that she will regret in the long run, but who are we to judge people?  If she accepts it, I will support her no matter what, although if this is a movie, I'm not sure if I will be able to watch it not unles they have a sub english dvd, then I'll buy it.  It is a matter of accepting or not for YEH, if she accepts it, what can we do, she has her own mind to decide and wise enough to consider if this project will be good for her.  The only thing I'm hoping is for the guy to reject the offer and let the producer find a Chinese actor or another Korean actor, I hope and pray to God.  Then things will be alright.  Although I miss to see YEH on small screen, I will wait for another time and see what she is up to.  Thank you guys for all your povs, it is very interesting.

Yoon Eun Hye´s Official Fanclub Amazing Openly Objects To Her Doing Movie With Park Shi Hoo

http://koalasplayground.com/2014/10/27/yoon-eun-hyes-official-fanclub-amazing-openly-objects-to-her-doing-movie-with-park-shi-hoo/

Just sharing with you guys a great article by koalasplayground regarding the current issue with YEH http://koalasplayground.com/2014/10/27/yoon-eun-hyes-official-fanclub-amazing-openly-objects-to-her-doing-movie-with-park-shi-hoo/#more-60893

I would like to quote highlights of the said article which i truly agree " I don't think Amazing is revolting but rather acting like a parent trying to give Yoon Eun Hye a good career advise".

I have been reading some nasty comments from naysayer misinterpreting the intention of the Amazing FC regarding them openly opposing the recent movie offer to YEH and as a fan it is really upsetting. Because I think that Amazing Staff recent action is made out of love and concern for YEH. I know that I am not in the position to explain nor speak in behalf of the Amazing staff since I never spoke to any of them, I am just a bystander speaking out on why I understand and support their sentiments.

I think that nobody here is questioning YEH's wisdom and intelligence, surely she has all the rights to choose whatever project that she would like to take, it's her life and career after all. However, fans extending their opinion and unsolicited advise to her about a certain project is i think is also inevitable . Because at the end of the day, these so called fans whose been with her all these time, will also be same individuals who will stick to her rain or shine, raise or fall. Many has been commenting that YEH has poor drama choices since Coffee Prince and honestly, turnouts of her recent drama has really affect her career, its true, whether we accept it or not. And I think this reason alone validate the intention of Amazing being vocal opposing about this movie project which they think YEH should not accept.  Their maybe right or wrong, who knows, but we can never discredit their pure intention in doing so.

But again, at the end of the day, since the ball is on YEH's court now, all of us will just have to wait for her decision, and I earnestly hope that whatever her decision will be, fans like us, will still be united and support her no matter what.

Thank you and have a great day everyone.

Things going worse day by day...those his fans must be joking with us by saying that YEH and her fans are so lucky that their favorite actor will act with her even though YEH's career not as good as before... X(

Let this unnie defend her dongseng......i have to go now to give them some lessons and hit their heads so they can wake up from dreamland again...LOL

=)) =)) =))

sandyloveyeh said: Just sharing with you guys a great article by koalasplayground regarding the current issue with YEH http://koalasplayground.com/2014/10/27/yoon-eun-hyes-official-fanclub-amazing-openly-objects-to-her-doing-movie-with-park-shi-hoo/#more-60893

I would like to quote highlights of the said article which i truly agree " I don't think Amazing is revolting but rather acting like a parent trying to give Yoon Eun Hye a good career advise".

I have been reading some nasty comments from naysayer misinterpreting the intention of the Amazing FC regarding them openly opposing the recent movie offer to YEH and as a fan it is really upsetting. Because I think that Amazing Staff recent action is made out of love and concern for YEH. I know that I am not in the position to explain nor speak in behalf of the Amazing staff since I never spoke to any of them, I am just a bystander speaking out on why I understand and support their sentiments.

I think that nobody here is questioning YEH's wisdom and intelligence, surely she has all the rights to choose whatever project that she would like to take, it's her life and career after all. However, fans extending their opinion and unsolicited advise to her about a certain project is i think is also inevitable . Because at the end of the day, these so called fans whose been with her all these time, will also be same individuals who will stick to her rain or shine, raise or fall. Many has been commenting that YEH has poor drama choices since Coffee Prince and honestly, turnouts of her recent drama has really affect her career, its true, whether we accept it or not. And I think this reason alone validate the intention of Amazing being vocal opposing about this movie project which they think YEH should not accept.  Their maybe right or wrong, who knows, but we can never discredit their pure intention in doing so.

But again, at the end of the day, since the ball is on YEH's court now, all of us will just have to wait for her decision, and I earnestly hope that whatever her decision will be, fans like us, will still be united and support her no matter what.

Guest santaiah178

chichocs said: sandyloveyeh said: Just sharing with you guys a great article by koalasplayground regarding the current issue with YEH http://koalasplayground.com/2014/10/27/yoon-eun-hyes-official-fanclub-amazing-openly-objects-to-her-doing-movie-with-park-shi-hoo/#more-60893

I know my opinion is quite unpopula,r im just another fan who wish to be heard so please bear with me.there are a lot of opposition sorrounding this movie offer for YEJ to act along side with PSH

Cont.

I know YEH have had a share of bad choices in her previous projects, she hasnt had a hit since goong and coffee prince.but that doesnt mean she lost her magic.since she have become an A list actress actress those 2 projects, it became hard to pair her with an actor with the same status as hers because she is considered one of the highest paid actress during that time .i sont think YEH considers who she is acting with, i never heard of her rejecting a project becasue of a certain actor.i think she is more concerned in getting a project that is new to her, she wanted to show people that she has more to offer in terms of acting.getting an offer to star in a movie with a melodrama theme is something new to her.so that might be the reason she's considering it. I dont know if she already have accepted the offer, but as a fan i want to fully support whatever she decides to do.Shes no longer in her prime so let her do what she wants.rejecting an offer for the reason that the lead actor is once suspected of rape is not fair.the negativity of the project comes from the preemptive suspicion that YEH will be bashed if she accept this project because its like .supporting a rape suspect. I believe that a person is innocent until proven guilty.YEH will only act with PSH the actor. Wether she accept this or not, people will always have something to say, she might be accused of prejudging a person if she reject it and be accused of supporting an offender if she accept

Guest santaiah178

Old article of YEH
3 Things That Are True & False Regarding Yoon Eun Hye

Yoon Eun Hye, who has a movie 'My Black Mini Dress' set to open in theaters on 24th, seemed to have much to say. In an almost like a machine gun fashion, she expressed her feelings in regards to the public's perception of her. It's been 12 years since she began her entertainment career as the youngest member of a girl group, Baby V.O.X, and there were reasons why she has tirelessly sprinted through the ever changing world of the show business. [Reporter Jo Sung Joon, Metro Seoul]

▶ 1st Curiosity, too selective over projects?

She appeared after 2 years of absence since 'My Fair Lady.' As for movie, it's been 5 years since she filmed 'Escaping Charisma' in 2006. Aside for 'Goong' which was filmed in the same year, and 'Vineyard Man' filmed soon after, she's filmed at most one project per year. This was enough for some people to say that Yoon Eun Hye was being over cautious in picking her projects.

But Yoon Eun Hye cautiously stated, "It's little difficult to understand that perception of being too picky." What Yoon Eun Hye was saying was that just as other actors face similar situations, a year goes by fast when you are searching for the next project after completing one. Then why is this issue focused on Yoon Eun Hye more than for others? 

"I guess it seems like I'm the only one taking breaks. But I actually look at all the drama and movie scenarios, even cameo appearances and supporting actress roles, to see if there's a role I want to play. I'm always looking for more interesting, meaningful and mature characters to play. I'd like to understand this as the public's way of saying that they'd like to see my face more often on TV. I'm actually a very busy person, without a day of rest, haha."

▶ 2nd Curiosity, Yoon Eun Hye is a workaholic?

"It's not as if I'm floundering because I fall deeply into work, but it's somewhat similar to that. I get little nervous if I'm having too much free time. I had spent a month in New York last spring, spending time with a friend. This was the most time I've had off since entering the entertainment business. It was okay at first, but when I got to about the 3rd week, I felt as if I had to do something. I was thinking all the time that I had to return to Seoul and do some work." 

She says that such things are the reasons why people think of her as a perfectionist. It was when she was preparing for a brand with her name on for a clothing company, when she would be seen around the markets doing research on designs and cloth materials. No one had asked her to do that. "When Kan Mi Youn, who grew up with me in Baby V.O.X, was getting ready for a new album, I told her that I'd do the jacket style for her. As I experienced the details of the entire process, it was very delightful. Perhaps it's because I am interested in diverse things, but there are times I get tired from it."

▶ 3rd Curiosity, new generation of kids who doesn't know their place and know how to respect the seniors?

She strongly claims that this is a misunderstanding. She says that this perception has come from playing such characters often in dramas and a movie. She has trouble even looking at a mirror in front of senior actors. She's even careful not to stand in front of seniors, blocking their view, when she is monitoring scenes at the filming site. During the ending party of 'My Fair Lady', a senior actress who's worked with her in 'MFL' would give her a big hug while crying and say "I have never met someone like you before." 

"It's not that I'm being like this to look nice, it's just that I've been used to this since I was little. There are times when my managers would get annoyed because of me. That's because when I'm with senior actors, they have to take care of them as well. I give my manager looks if they don't do that. I'm very difficult to work with (laughing)"

[source: Metro Seoul, Korea] 

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Woman Crush Wednesday: “Coffee Prince’s” Go Eun Chan
WCW_GoEunChan.jpg

Last week, our first edition of Woman Crush Wednesday featured Geum Jan Di from “Boys Over Flowers.” Known for being a walking contradiction, tough as nails but fragile like glass, Geum Jan Di brightened the screen for most who watched her in action. This week, our featured woman is just as strong, adorable, charismatic, and oh-so-crush worthy.

If you guessed Go Eun Chan from “Coffee Prince,” you’d be correct! Since 2007, Go Eun Chan has been winning hearts, male and female alike, with her love for family, friends, and… money? She’s so busy with working all her odd jobs and supporting her family that she doesn’t have the time to be self-conscious of her image or to think about ridiculous things such as love. But sometimes, it’s when you least expect it that love will suddenly begin to knock on your front door.

Now, let’s count to five together and see what makes Go Eun Chan this week’s Woman Crush Wednesday (spoilers ahead):

Read more here: Soompi