Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Too risky. Personally, I'm against it. But I'll respect her decision if she chooses to act in it. Crossing my fingers and hope she doesn't though. No offence to PSH fans and all, but his image is in the gutters in SK now, so it probably won't do YEH any good starring in that movie.

I read the tittle on Soompi article and straight come here. I'm sorry but I really worried of her if she accept it T_T
I know YEH know it best because she is the one who will go through everything, but I'm just worried if its him. We all know the reason.

@edensori  me too, am happy and exciting to see our lovely YEH in this movie, but at the same time i am worry if it's him. sorry to his fans.not long ago we were all so happy to see our beautiful YEH's pics and how active she is these days. and now we are worrying about her.
OMG what to do. in this world sometimes your Happy,Sad,Worry,Upset, that's how it is.
i did love to see these again two in this movie tumblr_mv67y7oP1w1ri28kto1_250.giftumblr_mv67y7oP1w1ri28kto3_250.giftumblr_mv67y7oP1w1ri28kto5_250.giftumblr_mw61gpvngJ1qbxx00o3_r1_250.giftumblr_mw61gpvngJ1qbxx00o1_r1_250.gif

Guest kukiemonster

Hello guys..I'm shocked hearing her current news.How should I voice my thought without hurting other people/fans? OK, here is my two scents. In my opinion, people in the industry knew our YEH is one of the most giving actresses. So, they try to use her kindness as they knew that having her in their production will definitely sell any drama or movie (even merchandises). I don't mind if the scripts and production company are good, but seeing her past dramas proved that they really used her. In return, people kept saying she is not a good actress.
And what do I feel with this movie? I feel that they want to use YEH to help boost PSH's image in Korea and cement his comeback into the industry. I don't want to be viewed as ungrateful fan, though I'm happy that she is reviewing new scripts and the decision is hers to make, I still feel that she should think about this carefully (I'm not saying that she's not a careful person). With this being said, I am willing to wait a long time rather than having her joint a project that will further tarnish her image. 

Guest kevin1320

this is what i really think about this current topic that a lot of fans are talking about...
are you guys not supporting this project because of Park Shi Hoo is in it or because u don't think its a good project for her?
everyone makes mistakes BUT its all in the past, give him a chance. i don't find anything wrong with her taking this project IF she thinks she can do well in it. 
personally me as her fan, all i can do is to support her with whatever she decides to do...i knew nothing about the industry to even consider to give her my opinions. i don't know why Neri staffs sent out that announcement this time but I'm neutral...
think about it this way, what if this project is going to help her with her career....to be honest with u guys, I'm not going to lie, I'm going to say the truth, and i have to admit that she hasn't done anything successfully lately, she needs a good project.....if this project is gong to be successful, its not ONLY going to help Park Shi Hoo but its going to help YEH as well....FACE THE TRUTH guys 

Guest diana pahz

I really think same as you, but I don't want that YEH say yes a movie with a guy like him because this can affect her image.Maybe is a good script but I don't want that these haters comeback with stupid statements who affect uri YEH.
She needs to take a succesful project but no with him as leader...sorry PSH fans... X_X

Guest MCSarangYEH

Even if one of the casts or all of the casts have had tainted pasts if they want to put/dust those off their back and move forward by taking this opportunity for their career's greater good, growth and experience not just in South Korea, China, Japan but also in other countries then I am giving them a YES. And I am hoping YEH will be selfish enough to take the chance and risk herself into accepting the role. Mature, wise and experienced people say that pointing fingers at someone and sulking in the corner won't get us anywhere nor any work done, aside from that, the movie has its own story to tell and it's never about how good or bad everyone's reputation in real life is. I am not trying to sound so rightful nor non judgmental here but everyone has the right to practice and protect the rights they have as a human being and a citizen/netizen so this will be my shout out.

Ambassador Grace Yoon please Pursue Your Dream!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

kevin1320 said: this is what i really think about this current topic that a lot of fans are talking about...
are you guys not supporting this project because of Park Shi Hoo is in it or because u don't think its a good project for her?
everyone makes mistakes BUT its all in the past, give him a chance. i don't find anything wrong with her taking this project IF she thinks she can do well in it. 
personally me as her fan, all i can do is to support her with whatever she decides to do...i knew nothing about the industry to even consider to give her my opinions. i don't know why Neri staffs sent out that announcement this time but I'm neutral...
think about it this way, what if this project is going to help her with her career....to be honest with u guys, I'm not going to lie, I'm going to say the truth, and i have to admit that she hasn't done anything successfully lately, she needs a good project.....if this project is gong to be successful, its not ONLY going to help Park Shi Hoo but its going to help YEH as well....FACE THE TRUTH guys 

kevin1320 said: this is what i really think about this current topic that a lot of fans are talking about...

@kevin1320, @MCSarangYEH:
As you guys mentioned, EH hasn't been choosing great projects lately. But if this movie fails, it'll be a bigger blow than all her "not-so-good" projects. Plus, just a few months ago, PSH was testing the waters about a comeback (Big Man) but there were so many hate comments. The negative sentiments towards him are still there. I do agree with @chichocs, even if it sounds really selfish, why does she have to be the one? Will the broadcasting stations allow him to publicise the movie? Will the Korean public accept him back on the big screen? These are all huge uncertainties. 

I'm rushing here after reading the news because I was very happy and longing for her next project. But reading all your reaction, i am torn in two.

I am not a fan of PSH and dislike him more because of his last scandal and I also understand that many fans are worry that joining him in a movie will be a damaging for our YEH's carrier.

But YEH is a great actress and star. She can shines herself regardless whoever her co actors are. She is a real good actress. So If the script and the production team are good and she thinks she can wow the viewers with her best acting skill, I am going to say GO FOR IT! An actress acts not just for money nor fame but a real actress acts for the sake of acts itself.

Guest MCSarangYEH

@anopinion‌ this is not just about him nor about SK people and "their might be forgive but never forget mindset over scandals" if YEH wants to do it, if this is what she meant with "fans won't like" then so be it, for me and as an overseas fan, if some fans won't watch it because he confirms to do the movie I would trust those few people in SK who would spend their time and money because of the movie itself. Finance and production people in SK, China and Japan have given these two people their approval I wouldn't dare say no to seeing them going in and out of a certain country for filming, promotions and such.

Haters, antis, bashers are everywhere. If PSH will or won't decline is fine with me, but I do not wish for YEH to not accept this. PSH and his scandal won't sound right even after forever. Netizens remembering the scandal and it will always be the issue but in my opinion, it will forever be an issue and it will never be right to "force" someone to pass on a possibly good project just because he is in it.

Guest kevin1320

I dont think anyone is using her, they offered her the role because they think she fits it, she wanna do it or not, its up to her... Nobody is putting a knife on her neck trying to force her to take the project....

Like i said, i dont know why korean neri got frustrated this time. But its just redicously rediculous to look at some comments insulting Park Shin Hoo. Im not his fan but its irritating me...