Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

@santaiah178‌ thank you sis for this article!

@popog Yeah a kind hearted philanthropist ! She is so generous and she thinks so much about the others!

One of the reason why I love Yoon eun hye unnie !!

Guest ferlydee

Good Sunday morning, worship service time, thank you God.  Thanks for all the posts here, at least it eases the longing to see Ms. Yoon Eun Hye and missing her so much.  I wish I am in Korea and visit Jacob's Ladder and her boutique, even without her, I can feel her presence because those are her hard work labor and I would like to be part of that.  I'll drink all the tea and coffee at that place, lol, then come out like a zombie, lol.  Perhaps, someday my wish will come true. Anyhow, YEH being a christian, she really has a very kind heart and because of her being a christian, I'm thinking she must be very cautious of choosing a project due to her faith.  Perhaps she has some preferences that she is trying to avoid doing, unless it is a straight comedy project then she is safe in doing that.  But she can decide whatever she wants, I just don't want her to be in hiatus for a long time, her fans will go uneasy of not seeing her even in some events.  Please YEH, even a selfie will suffice our thirst, lo.  Okay guys, time to prepare for church, chat to you later.  Have a nice day 'yo all.

Guest s89s

Eune, where are you? I'm wonder what are you doing now?please don't disappear for too long eune!! :((I hope you will comeback soon in drama and I wish you get better script, director and production crew..Oh GOD! please let hyun bin and eune as lead together in future drama.. hihi (please don't bash me, okay!)I love, love, love interaction eune with him.. Eune must shy when she must do eye contact with hyun bin.. haha!Please let's happen God!!! [-O<eune, hwaiting and keep it strong!! 

funrun.jpg
90514087.jpgkir2.jpgkir1.jpg

Guest ferlydee

Hello again, I have one nagging question, why does YEH not hold fans meeting?  When everybody else are doing that every part of Asia, why can't she do the same?  Why is her manager not do that, just so she will be in the limelight even without upcoming project yet.  I am just a fan who really misses her so I think of anything so I can see her beautiful face in photos again, just curious. 

Guest santaiah178

pearlydee said: Hello again, I have one nagging question, why does YEH not hold fans meeting?  When everybody else are doing that every part of Asia, why can't she do the same?  Why is her manager not do that, just so she will be in the limelight even without upcoming project yet.  I am just a fan who really misses her so I think of anything so I can see her beautiful face in photos again, just curious. 

itemprop="name" style="text-align: center; box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 1.6em; font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"11 K-drama gender-benders ranked by realnessKdrama_crossdressers.png

As mentioned in the article on bad K-drama love advice, dressing as a boy in real life simply to win over a boy you like probably isn't the path most people would choose. That being said, gender bending is an incredibly popular K-drama trope, with Joseon Gunman becoming the latest drama to feature a girl who dresses as a boy. Some of these dramas are more convincing than others in terms of how believable the act is. Here are our rankings of who sold their boyish features best:

1. Coffee Prince

Coffee_Prince_strong_personality_2.png

Believability score: 20/20

Yoon Eun Hye is the clear winner when it comes to selling her androgyny. She captures both the looks and mannerisms of a boy, and she sells her performance. Her reasons for dressing as a boy are pretty weak (The coffee shop only hires boys? Whaaaaaa-?), but, given that she was mistaken as a boy and then decided to go with it to make some extra cash, we'll let it slide.

2.Painter of the Wind

Painter_of_the_wind_crossdressing.png

Believability score: 16/20

Moon Geun Young has an adorable face, but she takes full advantage of the scholarly robes and headdress to hide her feminine features. She also gets fully into character, acting extra-macho to cover up her true identity. I think she might just fool someone in real life.

3. Queen Seon Duk

Queen_Seon_Duk_Deokman_1.png

Believability score: 15/20

Sageuks tend to have better excuses for cross-dressing than modern shows. Wanting a part-time job at a coffee shop? No. Wanting to train as a soldier to reclaim your rightful throne? Yes. Lee Yo Wan isn't the most believable boy in the world, but when she puts on a serious face and lowers her voice, you can buy it.

Source : http://www.dramafever.com/news/11-k-drama-cross-dressers-ranked-by-believability/

Guest verona67

pearlydee said: Hello again, I have one nagging question, why does YEH not hold fans meeting?  When everybody else are doing that every part of Asia, why can't she do the same?  Why is her manager not do that, just so she will be in the limelight even without upcoming project yet.

Aigoo, ladies and gents, I know that you miss YEH as much as I do but let us just be a little bit more patient.
Speking from experience, patience is a virtue one should hone to be YEH's fan. She has her own time table, let us give that to her and trust that she knows what she is doing, since it is HER life and career.
Right now I feel that she is enjoying her down time now, concentrating on her religious formation; her businesses; her role in Chronicles of a Blood Merchant, no matter how 'small' her role may be; maybe doing designs for 84 over e; and fulfilling her obligations as an endorser of some products (i.e. Amway events) and simply taking a breath of fresh air and living as simple a life as possible for a celebrity like herself. 
As her fans, let us just be happy knowing that YEH is happy and contented where she is at this moment in her life, and patiently wait for her to make an awesome choice in her next project.
Remember, patience is a virtue!