Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest faz_smile

Hi, guys.. I've been a silent reader in this page for a long time.. what would our friends here pov if our favourite actress yoon eun hye acting with choi ji woo? i read from a tweet that there'll be choi jiwoo- kwon sangwoo reunion n my guess it would b for the 'temptation' drama... for me, it would b a star studd drama if chj confirm it together with yeh.

Two pieces of news that have two different versions as far as YEH is concerned...
class="content-title"Version 1: Soompi News
class="content-title" Lee Mi Yeon Turns Down Kwon Sang Woo’s New Drama “Temptation,” Yoon Eun Hye Still Considering Lee Mi Yeon Turns Down Kwon Sang Woo’s New Drama “Temptation,” Yoon Eun Hye Still Considering

Actress Lee Mi Yeon has turned down the role in upcoming SBS drama “Temptation.

Previously, Kwon Sang Woo was confirmed to appear in the drama as the main male lead character. Lee Mi Yeon was offered the lead female role in “Temptation,” but after consideration, she has turned it down.

Meanwhile, Yoon Eun Hye, who was offered the role of the main character’s wife in the drama, has yet not made her decision. Representative from her agency has announced on June 3, “we received the offer for “Temptation” but we have yet to make a decision. It was only one of many projects offered. We are in the process of reviewing the script and the synopsis.”

“Temptation” is a melodrama telling the story of a married humanist (Kwon Sang Woo) who sells himself to a woman to pay off his debts. It will air following the conclusion of the current SBS drama “Doctor Stranger.”

Link: http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/03/lee-mi-yeon-turns-down-kwon-sang-woos-new-drama-temptation-yoon-eun-hye-still-considering/#.U46l9nZEFkg

Version 2: Hancinema.net

Lee says no to 'Temptation'

photo443173.jpg

Korean actress Lee Mi-yeon has declined the offer to appear in the new SBS drama "Temptation" (working title), according to local reports yesterday.

"After deliberately thinking it through, Lee declined the offer with respect", said an industry insider. "We are informed that she is looking over other scenarios as well".

Lee was offered the drama's female lead alongside kwon Sang-woo, who confirmed his appearance last month. No other candidates for Lee's role are being discussed yet.

For the other main female character in the drama, Kwon's noble and pure wife, actress Yoon Eun-hye, is likely to take the role.

"Yoon and the drama's production team were in agreement about her taking the role. It's in the process of deciding on the final schedules".

The new Monday to Tuesday drama "Temptation" is about a financially troubled man who accepts an irresistible offer from a woman. The first episode will air in July as a follow-up of "Doctor Stranger".

By Jin Eun-soo, contributing writer

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo...

Link: http://www.hancinema.net/lee-says-no-to-temptation--69854.html

So... it is confirmed? YEH will star alongside KSW and CJW?i read this just now on NetizenBuzz

Choi Ji Woo joins Kwon Sang Woo in 'Seduction' drama cast

Wednesday, June 04, 2014  choi ji wookorean dramaskwon sang wooseductiontvyoon eun hye 62 comments

htm_20140604084854582_99_20140604085003.
Article: [Exclusive] Choi Ji Woo to return to the smallscreen after a year with 'Seduction'

Source:
 Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+1,495, -37] The reunification of Dunsang and Dungseo... (Choi Ji Woo and Kwon Sang Woo have a lisp that netizens are mentioning)

2. [+1,140, -54] The first drama that will need subtitles

3. [+924, -43] Kwon Sang Woo, Yoon Eun Hye, Choi Ji Woo, all three of their pronunciations... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+744, -32] Shilddangnim (shiljangnim without lisp)!!!!!!! Jungdeoya (Jungseo without lisp)!!!!!!!! The reunification ♥

5. [+647, -63] So are they going to put subtitles on this drama then?

6. [+188, -17] Choi Ji Woo, Kwon Sang Woo, Yoon Eun Hye... the combination of the three is weird... The drama's getting lost in the mountains. 

7. [+180, -11] Seeing the three of them talking at once on the screen is going to be a sight to behold;;;;

8. [+147, -13] Subtitles should be a must for this drama then. Why all three? ㅋ

edensor said: So... it is confirmed? YEH will star alongside KSW and CJW?i read this just now on NetizenBuzz

Choi Ji Woo joins Kwon Sang Woo in 'Seduction' drama cast

Wednesday, June 04, 2014  choi ji wookorean dramaskwon sang wooseductiontvyoon eun hye 62 comments

Article: [Exclusive] Choi Ji Woo to return to the smallscreen after a year with 'Seduction'

Source:
 Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+1,495, -37] The reunification of Dunsang and Dungseo... (Choi Ji Woo and Kwon Sang Woo have a lisp that netizens are mentioning)

2. [+1,140, -54] The first drama that will need subtitles

3. [+924, -43] Kwon Sang Woo, Yoon Eun Hye, Choi Ji Woo, all three of their pronunciations... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+744, -32] Shilddangnim (shiljangnim without lisp)!!!!!!! Jungdeoya (Jungseo without lisp)!!!!!!!! The reunification ♥

5. [+647, -63] So are they going to put subtitles on this drama then?

6. [+188, -17] Choi Ji Woo, Kwon Sang Woo, Yoon Eun Hye... the combination of the three is weird... The drama's getting lost in the mountains. 

7. [+180, -11] Seeing the three of them talking at once on the screen is going to be a sight to behold;;;;

8. [+147, -13] Subtitles should be a must for this drama then. Why all three? ㅋ

Kwon Sang Woo confirmed + Choi Ji Woo and Yoon Eun Hye also in talks for 'Temptation'
Choi Ji Woo and Yoon Eun Hye are in talks to possibly join Kwon Sang Woo, who has been confirmed, in the upcoming SBS Mon-Tues drama 'Temptation'!
A rep from Choi Ji Woo's agency YG Entertainment told TV Report on June 4, "Choi Ji Woo has received the casting offer for 'Temptation' and is reviewing it. It is not confirmed yet... She will soon make her decision on her possible casting for 'Temptation'." If Choi Ji Woo does accept the casting offer, this will mark her onscreen reunion with Kwon Sang Woo after 11 years since the SBS drama that started it all for many fans, 'Stairway to Heaven'.
Yoon Eun Hye's agency rep also stated, "It is only one of the productions that we are considering... We are carefully reviewing it." Yoon Eun Hye is in talks to play the role of Cha Suk Hoon's (Kwon Sang Woo) wife Na Hong Joo.
Meanwhile, Lee Mi Yeon rejected the casting offer for role of the mistress Yoo Se Young in the drama. Her agency rep explained to Star News, "Lee Mi Yeon has rejected the casting offer for 'Temptation'... Lee Mi Yeon had a lot of thoughts about her character, and she is also reviewing other productions so after much thought, she decided to not take part in ['Temptation'].
The drama is by PD Park Young Soo and 'Dr. Jin's writer Han Ji Hoon and portrays the story of a married man who has a relationship with another woman for money to pay off his debt. 'Temptation' is set to premiere following 'Doctor Stranger' this July!
allkpop

Guest LhenyR

Ouch before I gone to bed she's too close to the 2nd place but my hands and eyes is giving up already, I'll go to work and hurry up to comeback to vote. Chingu vote, vote, vote We can make it!

I dont know what to think about this new drama "Temptation". As a  YEH fan I want to see her in a new drama asap, however from the few articles I have read, I think the male lead (Sang Woo) will trade his marriage for money. If YEH accepts this role, I hope she doesnt suffer a lot with this betray. I am also not feeling confident because the writer is the same one in Dr. Jin and I didnt like that drama at all. Anyway, I just hope that if she decides to sign the contract, she can have a good written character. 

Chronicle of a Blood Merchant Filming Location
10345780_672999882769772_172585201480362

MORE HERE...

10308148_672999859436441_617364018022595
10390173_672999939436433_359578026669440
10299919_672999886103105_458967208669594
10428641_672999846103109_399492791292462 

credit: DC

Again, dont forget to vote for YEH!110243.jpg

For the complete instructions on how to vote please click this linkhttp://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27436537/#Comment_27436537
NICE! From 2nd page to 2nd place now! WOW! =D> GOOD JOB NERIS! :-*
103845.jpg

Guest ferlydee

Hard to vote, can't understand, I want to vote but to no avail, sorry guys.  I clicked per instruction but I can't read a thing, lol.