Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest MCSarangYEH

No problem @anamnloe@gmail.com‌ sissy, neris && warriors need YEH dosage all the time kekeke Lucky for us her BBVox unnie shared their pic to the world :) :) :) Our Princess is taking her time off really well....cheers!!!

Guest santaiah178

Typical YEH. Rarely promote her new venture till someone mentioned it lol Anyway, congrats for her latest biz. Hoping she's not forgot her main job as an actress :P Many of her fans are dying to see her on screen...

Guest ferlydee

Wow, YEH opened a coffee shop?  I wish I can fly to Korea and visit that place and who knows maybe YEH will be there to serve me coffee, lol, in my dream.  Congratulations YEH, being a businesswoman is not easy, but you;re popularity helps attain your dream and I know it;s just not money , but something that will make you happy.  

Guest Rhere Aji

Thank you so much for all the updates, i really enjoy read all ur post..
Congratulations YEH unnie, u're always amazing...
We love u n we're proud of u.......

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; zoom: 1; margin: 10px 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 1.6em; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"10 must-see K-drama Cameos

K-drama cameos are fun little surprises for fans. When you recognize an unexpected face on the screen, it's like being part of a secret drama club! Here (in no particular order) are just a few of the best K-drama cameos:

1. Yoon Eun Hye, Personal Taste, episode 8

Kdrama_cameos_Yoon_Eun_Hye_in_Personal_T

This cameo is for every person who has ever wished that Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Min Ho would share the screen in a romantic drama. Sadly, Eun Hye was only onscreen for a few minutes as Lee Min Ho's ex.

Full article: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-must-see-k-drama-cameos/

Hello it seems that the GMA-7 poll is a monthly thing. So far.our favorite, Yoon Eun Hye, was first place during the month of April. now in the month May she is presently in 3rd place. Please continue to vote for her. 
Here is the link:  http://373956.tbits.me/option_id=465165&fb_action_ids=756385267735621&fb_action_types=tradablebits%253Avote&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%257B%2522756385267735621%252
Thanks in advance

Let us once again unite and show our WARRIOR power by supporting YEH once again with our 19 votes a day up to May 31 for this major TV network poll!

http://373956.tbits.me/option_id=465165&fb_action_ids=756385267735621&fb_action_types=tradablebits%253Avote&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%257B%2522756385267735621%252

P.S. Thanks a lot for making her win in the April poll!

rsu618 said: Let us once again unite and show our WARRIOR power by supporting YEH once again with our 19 votes a day up to May 31 for this major TV network poll!

http://373956.tbits.me/option_id=465165&fb_action_ids=756385267735621&fb_action_types=tradablebits%253Avote&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%257B%2522756385267735621%252

P.S. Thanks a lot for making her win in the April poll!

This is not really important but please rate uri princess in Asian Wiki so that she'll move up to a higher spot in Asian Wiki's Top 15 User Rated South Korean actresses ^_^  Her rating as of now is only 91% .  http://asianwiki.com/Yoon_Eun-Hye

Just move your cursor to 100% (danghyunhaji! :P) Notice that it if you haven't rated yet, it says "You didn't vote on this yet" but right after voting it will say "You voted 100%" :D

8-|  YEH's listed awards in Asian Wiki is only her most recent award in MBC female popularity. seriously :-L how de we modify that.

10170705_10203332989987398_8018963259232

Guest jon28socali

really?  can park shin or suzy even pull off the movies yeh has done.  But I know yeh can pull off any of their movies. I guess the awards and polls aren't really based on acting skills?  Yeh is now my second bias and love her.  I've been watching clips of "Of Course", (I think  thats what the variety program is called), but I fricken love it.  She is so funny.  Just thought I would give my two cents.  thanks

@avidneri1003‌ done voting 100% ;) thanks chingu for sharing. I haven't notice until you said so. It's important to us Neri/Warrior :\">

@jon28socali‌ just for the information the variety program called X-man :) She's so funny and never hold up her image like other celeb. Our strong girl, we love YEH >:D<

Guest daysofgrace

It didn't come as a surprise that YEH started another business venture - the girl is equally enterprising as she is laden with talents and abilities and I like the way she is bringing all of these resources together to reach for her full potential in life. It is a demonstration of wise living, making good choices to prepare well for the future. In her acting career we know how passionately she carries out her commitments to the point of self-sacrifice, and I am sure in her private ventures she works just as vigorously to succeed. She is younger than me in years, but I can confidently say she is one of those remarkable women I know who personify wisdom and right living. Congratulations YEH and much success in your new business venture! May God richly bless the work of your hands.

Guest daysofgrace

Jacob's Ladder - what a beautiful choice for a business name! I couldn't have picked a better one myself. But I wonder how many of her fans know the significance of that name, or why she would have chosen it? YEH and I share the same faith so I think i know what it means to her. And I feel so blessed to see this young woman live out her faith in ways that continually seeks "the things above" while reaching out to the world in which she lives and impacting her culture and beyond for the God she loves. Such is what I would call a life lived with meaning and purpose.

class="title single-title" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; width: 670.3125px;"

Top 10 Most Popular Korean Actresses In 2014

Korea is known for its beautiful actors and actresses, as well as for the K-pop bands that have become popular all around the world. With perfect faces and pure, white skin, Korean actresses have made a name for themselves in the movie industry and in the fashion industry alike. That being said, if you are passionate about these movies then here you will find the top 10 most popular Korean actress in 2014:

10. Yoon Eun Hye

Yoon-Eun-Hye.jpg

Born back in 1984, Yoon Eun Hye who is currently aged 30 is by far one of the most beautiful, talented and popular actresses in Korea in 2014. What made her rise to fame so fast and so encouraging was the fact that she started her career at a very young age, when she was only 15. Also known as a good singer, Yoon Eun Hye has managed to launch no less than 6 music albums that made her popular all around the world. Some of the movies that made Yoon Eun Hye so popular in the movie industry are Goong or the Coffee Prince, which were released in 2006 and 2007, respectively. Yoon Eun Hye is also known as a great actress for drama movies.

credit: http://top10thebest.com/top-10-most-popular-korean-actresses/